YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend a year on gear?

How much do you spend per year on AAS, GH and ancillaries?

• Under $1,000

Votes: 62 35.0%
  • $1,000-$1,499

Votes: 39 22.0%
  • $1,500-$2,499

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • $2,500-3,500

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • $3,500+

Votes: 22 12.4%

• Total voters

Ivanko

Registered
I'm mainly interested in hearing from guys who are on all year and also use GH/peps and ancillaries (include AIs, SERMS, clen, T3, DNP, fina etc in this category). Don't include supps. Vote and if you wish give a break down like this;

I'll go first...

I spend about 1,500 per year.
AAS - $1100
Ancillaries - about $400
GH/peps - $0 don't use

In the past i have spend a little over a grand a year , this year though it will be alot more due to running a fair bit of HGH.

I wish my food bill was lower :(

Ass - $1500, like primo
Ai, peps - $500
hgh - $2000 about 20 kits

Get that question alot, with supps upwards of 500 a mnth. People think its crazy but how many spend that on a caddy or sports car to look good? The only defference is they have to leave it in the parking lot. I carry my hood ornament everywere I go. I even sleep with my 500hp caddilac.

lol man u need one with 5 grand and more

Hard to say for me. I'm still new enough to gear that every year my use has increased. This fall I'm getting gear for half of what I paid last year but still spent twice as much. :D Added GH recently to give it a try at 5iu workout days so that's adding up too.

Thinking for 2011 it looked like:
AAS - $1600
Aux - $400
Peps - $200
GH - $1200 (started August but counting kits to last to the end of the year)

Worth it? Hell yea, I enjoy it, I live a WAY healthier lifestyle because of it, and the gym really is my new hobby, what I spend on gear is a lot less than I used to spend on hobbies like modifying the car and bike. So I buy 1 or 2 less car parts a year and shift that money over to my new hobby, growing muscle.

This is something most of us try NOT to calculate...lol. Worth it, yes. But knowing you dropped that kinda $$$ stings a bit. But I never expected to look great without EFFORT, knowledge, time and $$$.

lol man u need one with 5 grand and more

I am afraid i am going to be on this one as well...Thank god ergo hooks it up fat lol...i got a peptide addiction.

I try not to keep track, because it will just make me depressed. LOL!!!!

About $100 per year. On 100mg/wk most of the time. Maintaining 235 pounds @ 9% bf right now on that dose. Going to get the stuff in order to go off completely. I don't buy supplements anymore other than a multi and liver tablets. Probably spend like $60 a month on supplements. Just not worth chasing the impossible dream for me.

About $100 per year. On 100mg/wk most of the time. Maintaining 235 pounds @ 9% bf right now on that dose. Going to get the stuff in order to go off completely. I don't buy supplements anymore other than a multi and liver tablets. Probably spend like $60 a month on supplements. Just not worth chasing the impossible dream for me.

Lol ok then.. How much did you spend before you gave up on the dream?

Side note...I almost break even with how much it saves Me(like fake boobs on an attractive woman)...with comps such as club covers, meals, drinks, massages, clothes, free rent(when I have a wealthy gf) & occasional $$ made for a shoot/film...lets not forget about these, b/c I'm sure many of Us take some for granted

Not really all that much. I'll bet one year I went to $3000, but that was the only time GH was in the equation. Have to realize, I was almost 240 natural before I got into supplementation. The supplements helped me hold that weight while I got leaner. Heaviest I ever got was 250.
Who knows, I may get stupid again soon. You never know.

Lol ok then.. How much did you spend before you gave up on the dream?

Side note...I almost break even with how much it saves Me(like fake boobs on an attractive woman)...with comps such as club covers, meals, drinks, massages, clothes, free rent(when I have a wealthy gf) & occasional $$ made for a shoot/film...lets not forget about these, b/c I'm sure many of Us take some for granted

That's how I see it. Like someone else mentioned that some other guys will spend a shit load on a nice car, but they have to leave the car in the parking lot. We have are bodies with us all day and there are plenty of everyday stituations that make not only the money, but the time and effort in the gym worth it. Plus, it's not something lots of people do, there are plently of assholes with a nice car... not too many with a good body. You stand out more and get more respect (even if you don't use gear).
For the guys who feel bad about how much they spend, ask your friends who do motor cross, snow boarding, bmx, or any other sport how much they spend.. I bet it's just as much if not more.

leaning towards to the "alot" side more than "not that much" side to be vague.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws