advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend on food per day?

Bison is probably my favorite meat. If you can find a steak at a higher end restaurant. It's melt in your mouth good.
Go to rainbow lodge in Houston and order the elk chop..bison will be your 2nd favorite meat

I've been using 1 single credit card for all my groceries payment so i can keep up with. Last month my credit card bill said
Just under 900 cals. No surppize their as i was like a 0.5 & 6 . I will not support sz

4.5lb bag of frozen chicken breast tenderloins for $7

So about $7-$10 a day lol

Dieting is cheap. Let’s me spend more money on tren and gh

These are only 25 calories each, pure protein. I rip them up (2 packs), put in a Tupperware and mix with casien and almond milk. Add cinnamon, some walnuts, Greek yogurt, even zero fat whipped cream. Delicious and keeps me full into the next day but yeah $14 is alot lol

100 protein 11 carbs 25 fat. I'm working 12 hour days so not as much time to cook so been relying on the wraps.
25kcal each? Comes out to just under 5g protein each then?

I've been using 1 single credit card for all my groceries payment so i can keep up with. Last month my credit card bill said
Just under 900 cals. No surppize their as i was like a 0.5 & 6 . I will not support sz
What?

I was very tired and hadnt gotten much sleep over the last 2 nights. I guess i was in a stupor when i wrote that.

What I meant to say is I use 1 credit card for all my monthly groceries. I get 6% cash back for groceries, so I use it and pay it off every month.
My grocery bill according to my CC stmt was just under $900 last month, so about $220 per week.

I only eat red meat and thats usually top sirlion unless rhe more premium cuts are on sale. I eat 1lb a day of it. So that's probably my biggest grocery expense.

Lets count
500 grams of meat -4£
100 gram of whey 2£
Bananas around 0.5£
Carbs like rice pasta 0.5£
Eggs 1£
Some extra whatever i fancy maybe 1-2£
Bottle of water 1£
10-11£

for two people; depending on whether eating out or not. A minimum of £1200 per month upwards of £3000-4000pm easily at some points during 2021-2022. I’m trying to cut back and budget. Im not somebody to talk to about finances, my attitude is to make more money rather than be frugal, a costly mistake.
I dunno man. I have a theory that you can’t ever save your way to wealth.

When I started my career I blew cash on training, courses, nootropic supps, etc - was making okay money (100k-ish) and was always broke, but that shit paid off.

I still spend and live exactly like I did when I made 100k (with the odd added splurge lol) so now that my earnings are far higher I stack that cash.

People that focus all their mental bandwidth on conserving capital never focus enough on making it. If you focus on making more every year, you’ll eventually out-earn your spending.

Even your friendly neighborhood crack addict finds a way.

I got into all of this fermented madness, grass-fed this, organic-that type — and my grocery bill is just plain stupid on steroids anymore.

I pray it’s all worth it. I guess time will tell but good grief it’s bad.

Only thing worse? All of these stupid supplements I take that I’ve convinced myself I “need”.

Need to overhaul my life soon. I’ve become annoyingly high maintenance. Lol.

Lol I can fucking eat uni all day!
I grabbed this photo off the interwebz but the shooters look just like this except the roe was red and served to the side with a little spoon. But I love roe so I loaded them up. The uni was fresh and creamy with a pleasant brine. And with the yolk and sake... these are lit, bro.

Screenshot_20230511-182824_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And I love the nigiri sushi platter where you get a little bit of everything. All the tunas, salmon, shrimp, eel. I like the futomaki (thick roll) like you get as well. Delish.:

img_4313.jpg

Has anyone ever calculated on a per day basis? I'm always on the go and use a lot of egg white wraps. My breakfast alone is $10. I make an egg wrap protein pudding with casien before bed, I calculated it costs about $14. Didn't realize how expensive I eat I could probably buy a bag of shrimp for the price.
30-60 a day depending on if I’m eating wild game or fresh fish etc.

I grabbed this photo off the interwebz but the shooters look just like this except the roe was red and served to the side with a little spoon. But I love roe so I loaded them up. The uni was fresh and creamy with a pleasant brine. And with the yolk and sake... these are lit, bro.

View attachment 176908

And I love the nigiri sushi platter where you get a little bit of everything. All the tunas, salmon, shrimp, eel. I like the futomaki (thick roll) like you get as well. Delish.:

View attachment 176909
Shit yea I can eat $100 of sushi a sitting no sweat. Not too big on the shooters but I can literally eat the tray in the pic by myself no sweat WITH miso soup

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws