YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much peanut butter do you eat while bulking?

This is an odd question considering your post doesn't come with a lot of relevant information to answer it such as how your current diet, meals, macros, calories, etc are set up, body fat level, where you started bulking at, where are you looking to get to, how you have responded to higher percent fat diets in the past, are you and ectomorph or endomorph, etc, etc

Sounds like a lot of fat from a single source if you were to ask me. I think it would be more beneficial to get your fats from a few different sources if you were going to have higher fats in your diet. Things like avocado, healthy oils, raw nuts, fatty fish, fattier cuts of red meat, chicken legs or wings, and yes, maybe some natty PB as well.

When I was bulking and needed 8k calories I made one large shake and drank a little after every meal. 12 eggs, 5 tablespoons PB, weight gainer, and a few bananas. It was 3k calories just in a shake and made it easier to not have to eat nonstop.
Now I eat over 4K and I turn into a bloated mess.

Never as much I would like to cause everytime i look into cupboard is always empty 😁

When I was bulking and needed 8k calories I made one large shake and drank a little after every meal. 12 eggs, 5 tablespoons PB, weight gainer, and a few bananas. It was 3k calories just in a shake and made it easier to not have to eat nonstop.
Now I eat over 4K and I turn into a bloated mess.
Awesome- i bet you kept in the fridge- must taste amazing 😁

Have you all ever had

Creamy Sunflower Butter

No stir Creamy Cashew Butter

No stir Creamy Almond butter

Freakin …..BOINNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!

For the stuff you have to stir. Store it upside-down. Stirring is easier. Than refrigerate to stay mixed.

For the stuff you have to stir. Store it upside-down. Stirring is easier. Than refrigerate to stay mixed.
I flip it over or put it on it's side when ever i reach into the cupboard till i open it.

I like peanut butter and almond butter as an occasional treat but these days it's not a mainstay of my diet plan. Even then, if I'm treating myself, it's unlikely that I grab for nut butter.

But having kids in the house, I'm always stocked up.

If you follow the athletic keto diet. It's kinda like TKD (carbs when anaerobic)with a week of full keto mixed in with fat loading after fasted cardio. PB mix with cream cheese and frozen is a fun treat.

40g a day at the moment. Could easily polish off a jar a day though lol. Stuff is addictive!

I can't say that I eat peanut butter daily. But when I do eat it, I will put some on rice cakes, top it with some sliced banana and sometimes a sugar free honey substitute. Wash it down with a couple scoops of protein powder.

If you follow the athletic keto diet. It's kinda like TKD (carbs when anaerobic)with a week of full keto mixed in with fat loading after fasted cardio. PB mix with cream cheese and frozen is a fun treat.
This sounds very delicious! Peanut butter mixed with cream cheese...... I bet it is awesome!

40G of sunflower butter (allergic to peanuts) every morning with my COR and eggs meal.

Man I probably haven’t had peanut butter in over 10 years. I like the stuff, but never really eat it. I can’t remember ever having a jar in my house.

Cage

How do you eat your peanut butter? How much per week? And what kind do you eat?

How much is too much?

I literally go through a 16oz jar every 3 to 4 days. I either eat it right from the jar or mix it in a bowl with jam into a cream and eat it like that that.
Back in the early 1980s, when I believed peanut butter was a good weight gain food, in my teens, I’d go through two big tubs a week. In a two year period, from 16 to 18, I went from 155 to 165.

Peanut butter isn’t a good bodybuilding food. It’s what kids put on bread for lunch.

I don’t use any in off-season or prep.
1. There are better fat sources.
2.Personally I think it’s just ok flavor wise so it doesn’t scratch any craving itches.

For those reasons I just don’t use it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity