advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Protein per serving do you guys take in at one time?

60ish per meal. 100 for protein shakes

dog that's Ronnie size portions. that's a lot of protein for your size bro. Just why? Tail end of a extreme dieting phase for 6-8 weeks yes acceptable, year around not needed. a lot of that u will be converting to glucose anyway. So have carbs instead. Why stress your body & give it extra work to process all that protein on a daily basis. You are not even trying to get huge still you dont need that much protein.

I know you fear carbs that i suspect might the issue why your protein is that huge.

for me protein is around 40 gm mark. 30-50 range. usually its 40

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Why do I do it? Because it works better for me than high carbs.

Explain how it works better for you ? I don't follow u.

Explain how it works better for you ? I don't follow u.

High protein and less carbs keeps me leaner. Maybe I could reduce the protein from my total calorie count but a slight excess of protein isn’t really going to effect me negatively. Also, a lot of my meals just contain a lot of protein without me even trying to have that much. I just don’t really worry about extra protein. Remember the studies about the positive effects of high protein that Dante posted? I put that stuff into practice.

It might convert to glucose anyways....but due to the thermic effect of food...a lot of calories will be burned off during this process. More so than would be burned with an equivalent amount of carbs

Yesterday left for work at 251 pds.
Consumed 3 protein shakes with 75 iso-whey, half scoop size-on pr and 30 gms malto. Mixed in with Gatorade! Rite about 80 carbs pr.
In 8 hrs I lost 4 pds....on 1800 + calories!
Time to UP something ?

High protein and less carbs keeps me leaner. Maybe I could reduce the protein from my total calorie count but a slight excess of protein isn’t really going to effect me negatively. Also, a lot of my meals just contain a lot of protein without me even trying to have that much. I just don’t really worry about extra protein. Remember the studies about the positive effects of high protein that Dante posted? I put that stuff into practice.

u know dante owns a protein powder company? luckily he can supply all that massive protein intake u "need" and 1 or 2 flawed studies "prove"
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/master-list/
scroll down to the "nutritiom" list and there u can read all the actual factual studies that have been done on the subject.

u know dante owns a protein powder company? luckily he can supply all that massive protein intake u "need" and 1 or 2 flawed studies "prove"

scroll down to the "nutritiom" list and there u can read all the actual factual studies that have been done on the subject.

True he does and everyone knows it. He’s also the first one to say it’s not worth purchasing his most expensive protein product or the fact that he also subs eaa for protein in his most current diet.

50-60 grams

Yesterday left for work at 251 pds.
Consumed 3 protein shakes with 75 iso-whey, half scoop size-on pr and 30 gms malto. Mixed in with Gatorade! Rite about 80 carbs pr.
In 8 hrs I lost 4 pds....on 1800 + calories!
Time to UP something ?

Sounds more like water loss considering what you do for a living. Try adding some liquid glycerol to your water to stay hydrated and full

What makes the studies he posts "flawed" but the ones you post correct? And fyi....Dante has posted hundreds of threads, studies, and examples over the years to prove his point

Right now I take my bcaa right after training session wait for about 30 minutes and do 60grs of whey protein coach says that this way will increase my natural GH levels ..... it is works this way :headbang:

Sounds more like water loss considering what you do for a living. Try adding some liquid glycerol to your water to stay hydrated and full

That's The Funny thing, it was 70' and cloudy...
I did hit 3 different job sites but still barely broke a sweat!

Just talking protein I'm doing something different at moment.

Im eating 1 pound lean ground beef at 12pm.
Another pound around 7pm. Two large meals...

Also 160grams protein from whey isolate through out day.
Also 80grams eAA siping all day.

That's The Funny thing, it was 70' and cloudy...
I did hit 3 different job sites but still barely broke a sweat!

Ya I get that....buy you couldn't possibly have lost that amount of fat or muscle in that time...so its definitely water....or food volume in your stomach

i went away from the traditional approach with protein because..

1, seeing the large number of people with great size that had no idea how much protein they took in, in a day

2,And seeing the way I was able to hold size after a length break from the gym with little to no protein. comparatively. I continued with almost the same amount and was able to add size. right now, im natural.. have been for a year maybe and holding my highest bodyweight (relative to bodyfat) and im probably taking in around 100g still.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws