over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much red meat do you eat a day

"Beef Protein" is nothing but ordinary collagen in the body
not absorb, the biggest scam of supplement companies

Yes, I had read that a long time ago, and that's why I never got it, plus I had the other options as better. Thanks for reminding me that this meat protein scam hasn't gotten any better.

8oz a day i love me medium rare steak.... Everything else is chicken or fish ....

Thoughts on beef liver? I know it has vitamin and minerals but is it as high protein as chicken and red meat?

Regarding collagen, it's not that it doesn't absorb, it's easily absorbed, it's that its amino profile sucks ass. It's totally void of tryptophan, an essential amino, tons of glycine and proline, forgot the exact percentages. Now some of these "hydrolyzed beefs" have tryptophan in them so I don't know what parts of the animal they use. Reminds me, I have a 20kg bag of HydroBeef in my closet, totally forgot about it lol.

I remember Phil Hernon claiming he ate nothing but liquid collagen for protein when he won his pro card - I'm fairly sure he said it was his only protein source, but in any case the majority of it. Mostly glycine and no tryptophan doesn't sound optimal lol.

What do you think about beef protein powder?

I really like whey and casein and have been with them for years, zero problems. But meat protein is purer (0 carbs and 0 fat), it is also cheaper.

My problem is that I would not know where to put it, after training or before going to bed? It seems more like a meal replacement, and I don't need that.

I've tried several brands and it all gives me terrible diarrhea

Red meat as in the color....or specific to beef? I try not to eat beef on consecutive days...so perhaps 3x per week. That said, I will have some game meat such as ostrich (red) or bison occasionally. Not sure what wild boar is classified as...red meat???? Well they have that along with elk at Sprouts grocery so I will mix that in too. Is liver red meat? If so I eat that a couple times per month. And tripe (cow stomach) is def not red in color but it comes in Menudo and I will eat that on Sundays (SoCal guy here...so tons of Mexican food influence).

I kinda had 90oz of ribeye today for a steak challenge..beat it!

apparently it’s not hard...there was a lot of other names on that wall.

gonna shit good tomorrow

I kinda had 90oz of ribeye today for a steak challenge..beat it!

apparently it’s not hard...there was a lot of other names on that wall.

gonna shit good tomorrow

A little over 5lbs of ribeye? That sounds fairly easy, ribeyes cooked right will melt in your mouth like butter. What did you win? Did you at get it for free at least lol

I do Beef, maybe once a week. I eat ground Turkey all week, just sits better w/ me for whatever reason...

A little over 5lbs of ribeye? That sounds fairly easy, ribeyes cooked right will melt in your mouth like butter. What did you win? Did you at get it for free at least lol
Yeah, it wasn’t very hard. My dad wanted to see if I could do it...i still ate some of there leftovers after.

the prize was the meal was free, and they would comp your next meal there. It is over an hour away from my house though so I just comped my bar tab with it since I had 4 glasses of $15 dollar a glass scotch lol

I do Beef, maybe once a week. I eat ground Turkey all week, just sits better w/ me for whatever reason...
I can’t eat turkey at all..I’ve tried, but even the smell of turkey makes me feel sick.

I’m all seafood and steak

I love beef

Beef , chicken , cod for me

200-300 g ed

This past year I’d say I ate close to a pound of red meat a day. Love ribeyes. My doc wants me to limit it to once or twice a week. I’ve had 3 flare ups of diverticulitis in 2 years and he thinks my stomach might not be able to handle it

I feel like I get great results from red meat. Prefer to prep ground beef and eat it twice a day 6-8 oz each meal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear