over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much running do you do on cycle?

I think implementing cardio improves your endurance and that translates to getting less winded during heavy exercises like deadlifts and squats which in turn enables you to handle heavier poundages for less rest and more sets. I have actually gained weight while doing cardio (assuming the calories are there).

I think implementing cardio improves your endurance and that translates to getting less winded during heavy exercises like deadlifts and squats which in turn enables you to handle heavier poundages for less rest and more sets. I have actually gained weight while doing cardio (assuming the calories are there).
This is one of the main reasons I do cardio, that and I want to be able to defend myself for more than a couple of minutes if I had too:D

Heres my experience, I was using 350 prop and 350 tren a a week duirnv contest prep, at first I was doing 45 min walkinh cardio 4 days a week and about 8 weeks in I wasnt functioning the same sexually
everything worked the desire just wasnt there. Then I started hiit 3 days a week 50 min, 20 min running and 30 min hard stairs. 2 weeks later, bam! Super horny all the time. Nothing else changed so idk what else to attribute it to.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have grown much more efficiently since I upped the cardio about 6 months ago, myself.

i started doing the stationary rowing machine...no impact on the feet or anything and heart rate gets up there fast..best part about it is i can go at my own pace and still be huffin and puffin quite a bit...love it. i tell myself im gonna do X amount of meters and time fuckin flys on it too

Try the Concept 2 rower at high intensity for 20 min or do metabolic intervals with the rower thrown in at very high intensity. As for running, I used to run competitively and it is too high impact imo for a workout routine. It can cause damage.

Heres my experience, I was using 350 prop and 350 tren a a week duirnv contest prep, at first I was doing 45 min walkinh cardio 4 days a week and about 8 weeks in I wasnt functioning the same sexually
everything worked the desire just wasnt there. Then I started hiit 3 days a week 50 min, 20 min running and 30 min hard stairs. 2 weeks later, bam! Super horny all the time. Nothing else changed so idk what else to attribute it to.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

LMAO.. yes it was the HIT cardio. NOT the fact that you are putting hormones in the body and levels build up over time and enzymes start functioning differently but the it was the HIT cardio..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Completely agree. The fat loss is an added benefit but i want to get in really good cardio shape so I can do better on the core exercises mainly squats, deadlifts and stiff legg deadlifts.

Completely agree. The fat loss is an added benefit but i want to get in really good cardio shape so I can do better on the core exercises mainly squats, deadlifts and stiff legg deadlifts.
This is why I started this thread, to get cardio ideas, because I was panting like a dog on my last squat routine.

I haven't been doing my cardio. But the second part of the question is, "while on the sauce good cardio be harmful", and with what steroid more than others?

i never do cardio, im one lazy mofo

This seemed to start as a serious inquiry only to deteriorate to a laughable response.
Running is one of the most natural forms of exercise. Impact is involved, and it's tolerance determined by your strength and fitness/strength ratio. Most bodybuilders and strength athletes will move away from this equation as they are bigger than they are fit. The truth hurts sometimes, but if you are not in good shape you probably should not jog or run. Stairmill, bike, elliptical and pool will keep you more comfortable and allow you to maintain a basic level of fitness and leaness. Look at a 400 or 800meter sprinter. These guys are the baddest on the planet, mobile, strong and developed in an amazing way.

If you're going to prep with XXXXX, you'll be running. After day 1 my ankles, knees, and lower back were killing me. Lasted 4 days till I switched to HIT cardio on the bike.

Note: He is not a sponser!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at a 400 or 800meter sprinter. These guys are the baddest on the planet, mobile, strong and developed in an amazing way.

well ........I still prefer a bb build.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I have heard good things about interval training, but I usually just start taking 20 minute jogs around this time of year so I can pass the conditioning tests for lacrosse. Had my first one today. sprint the hills.

along these lines, is it possible to continue bulking while running +2 miles a day along with some sprints? I am still thinking of running a short cycle before our pre season practices kick off. I'll have plenty of time to eat and lift during the preseason but the running is unavoidable. distance times are not that important as long as I keep a reasonable pace.. 7-8 min. more important is explosiveness. can i have both? everyone stay calm. this is not a thread hijacking!

combine my squats and running in the same session.
box squat on the chair and run to the buffet line. I usually repeat these sets long enough to have really full pump in my abs
cardio, (running) none off season, cardio prep, none, beautiful thing

on a side note, i know it is good for me, i know i am out of shape , I know , I know, I know, but...

This is one of the main reasons I do cardio, that and I want to be able to defend myself for more than a couple of minutes if I had too:D

Yeah me 2. I am up over twenty pounds now and my cardio conditioning is shit even though I run a mile or so after every workout. I used to pride myself in being able to "go the distance" in a knock down drag em out brawl but man I don't know if I would last over a minute now!
This may sound corny but when I read Jose Canseco's book he stated that the gear made him bigger but also faster so he could steal more bases, what the heck was he on?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear