advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much size does GH really add to someone over 5-10 years?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I ask this question, as i heard from lots of people that GH at the pro level probably only adds about 10-20lbs of real muscle over 5-10 years. So if all the past winners of the last 15 MR Olympias never took GH/insulin how much size do they give up?

The point of this post is for all of us that don't compete is there any point regardless of money to take more than 4IU? that's enough for fat loss and recovery which is what most of us are after, and maybe if you are competing use it to stay leaner in the off season.

Is that why they say its not a serious mass builder. Ian Valliere said he didn't notice much from it, neither did Jeff Long. I mean i bet its hard to quantify how much muscle one is putting on a year with GH / slin included when it could be mostly AAS and food?

Gh works. My lifting partner uses GH only and it does make a difference.

To what extent. Different for everyone

I ask this question, as i heard from lots of people that GH at the pro level probably only adds about 10-20lbs of real muscle over 5-10 years. So if all the past winners of the last 15 MR Olympias never took GH/insulin how much size do they give up?

The point of this post is for all of us that don't compete is there any point regardless of money to take more than 4IU? that's enough for fat loss and recovery which is what most of us are after, and maybe if you are competing use it to stay leaner in the off season.

Is that why they say its not a serious mass builder. Ian Valliere said he didn't notice much from it, neither did Jeff Long. I mean i bet its hard to quantify how much muscle one is putting on a year with GH / slin included when it could be mostly AAS and food?

14.67lbs precisely across all users

GH, Slin, GH + slin, some swear they noticed no improvement over their previous ASS use, others took a massive leap.

Each person has a different experience, maybe their material was bad, maybe they did not use enough quantity or enough time, maybe their diet was not the best, or their response to gear is poor.

So you can only draw conclusions after you've experimented.

I've seen a few guys that it made incredible transformative changes. Others it seemed to do nothing but bloat them. For older people it seems to be a different ballgame but in that sector there are different expectations and more often pharma grade or close and lower doses. When you're 50 and mostly natural all your athletic life and then add in 150 mg/w test and 1-2 iu/d of pharma GH you will see some changes.. different changes from the hyper responder gifted bodybuilder but dramatic changes non-the-less.

A very good bodybuilder 😉 once told me... "steroids? Whatever man, GH? TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD"!

that told me all I needed to know!

The synergy of GH, insulin, and testosterone is mighty.

I am permanently and dramatically wider and thicker since I started taking GH, I dwarf myself from 3-5 years ago before I started using GH. I do believe that I got lucky and I am ultra responder though, I have friends who used the same batches for the same length of time and didn’t get shit from it…

I know that’s all anecdotal but my frame is definitely considerably larger since I added in GH probably 5 years ago, that much is fact.

It all really depends on how much you are using if you're using 10iu your going to grow quickly and over 5yrs you would see a very big difference in bone size and everything else I myself used for 2yrs and have bone growth that I can feel in my shin and jaw line. I have a friend who used much more than me that actually grew an inch and a half taller and his arms increased in length but now has permanent carpel tunnel syndrome so if using use an amount for you that doesn't cause major side effects and over a year you will really start to see the growth.

I def Believe I wouldn’t be as big as I am now if I would’ve never taken gh

I am permanently and dramatically wider and thicker since I started taking GH, I dwarf myself from 3-5 years ago before I started using GH. I do believe that I got lucky and I am ultra responder though, I have friends who used the same batches for the same length of time and didn’t get shit from it…

I know that’s all anecdotal but my frame is definitely considerably larger since I added in GH probably 5 years ago, that much is fact.
I am sure you've probably said this before some point but what has been your range of doses and where do you usually land dosage wise during those 5 years? Just an interested observer thanks.

A very good bodybuilder 😉 once told me... "steroids? Whatever man, GH? TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD"!

that told me all I needed to know!
not sure who you're referring to Bboy, but I remember a guy (think it may have been phil viz, but could have been someone else, it was a while ago, it doesn't matter anyways) posting on instagram a while back that jay cutler told him this exact thing

I am sure you've probably said this before some point but what has been your range of doses and where do you usually land dosage wise during those 5 years? Just an interested observer thanks.

I have pretty consistently been at 4iu a day and take a few months off every year.

not sure who you're referring to Bboy, but I remember a guy (think it may have been phil viz, but could have been someone else, it was a while ago, it doesn't matter anyways) posting on instagram a while back that jay cutler told him this exact thing
Jay cutler said this to me and his two business partners at the time (good friends of mine)

thats the perfect dose imo taking into account gains and side effects and you're a damn smart man for taking off a few months ever year.

I’m not a bodybuilder and while GH is probably one of the least harmful things we use I think at large doses it can do some unwanted things. Again I do believe I am ultra responder to the stuff so take what I say with that in mind….

Even a broke clock is right twice a day I guess, god knows I don’t respond to shit else like that!

I feel like if you have to ask this type of question about gh you probably shouldn’t take it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131