YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much size does GH really add to someone over 5-10 years?

a thread like this came up long time ago. i think phil hernon was on the board then.
if i remember right we all kinda agreed steroids will get ya 70% of ur growth. gh another 10-15% and add slin for another 10-15% in terms of what is responsible for total gains. i know silly to nail it down to numbers like that but u get the idea.
if i were on a budget and not trying to be a pro i'd skip the gh.
hell that IS what i do lol
when i competed i couldnt afford gh but did use slin and pretty hefty doses so i dont think i was missing much... gh imo is a finnishing touch on muscle gain. whatever u gain w roids u can squeeze out a lil bit more gains by adding gh (and slin)
There was a thread slo about Dusty Hanshaw and kinda his before and after look once he added gh and slin. it DEF changed his look and added size but at what cost..... i believe Doggcrapp said he prefered Dustys non gh look.

maximum natural GH release is during a fast. It inhibits uptake of glucose by muscle and helps release fatty acids into the blood... why would you take to bulk or think it adds to anything besides the size of your ball cap??

maximum natural GH release is during a fast. It inhibits uptake of glucose by muscle and helps release fatty acids into the blood... why would you take to bulk or think it adds to anything besides the size of your ball cap??
See, this is where that Chest Rockwell GH article went sideways with its protocols. Sure, GH is released during starvation... in order to COUNTERACT the protein catabolic effect of glucocorticoids. Since GH is protein anabolic, it serves this function quite well.

Trained at worlds gym in San Diego for about 5 years and every super heavy I met took it to an extreme with gh. There was a very competitive men’s physique competitor there and he was really big. I asked why not do bodybuilding. His response was like once you pick that route there is no return. It’s all in at that point. 10+ius of serostim was the normal starting point.
Imagine the cost of that? That’s a lot of flexing for gay guys.

Trained at worlds gym in San Diego for about 5 years and every super heavy I met took it to an extreme with gh. There was a very competitive men’s physique competitor there and he was really big. I asked why not do bodybuilding. His response was like once you pick that route there is no return. It’s all in at that point. 10+ius of serostim was the normal starting point.

Did they all have monstrous skulls?

a thread like this came up long time ago. i think phil hernon was on the board then.
if i remember right we all kinda agreed steroids will get ya 70% of ur growth. gh another 10-15% and add slin for another 10-15% in terms of what is responsible for total gains. i know silly to nail it down to numbers like that but u get the idea.
when i competed i couldnt afford gh but did use slin and pretty hefty doses so i dont think i was missing much... gh imo is a finnishing touch on muscle gain. whatever u gain w roids u can squeeze out a lil bit more gains by adding gh (and slin)
There was a thread slo about Dusty Hanshaw and kinda his before and after look once he added gh and slin. it DEF changed his look and added size but at what cost..... i believe Doggcrapp said he prefered Dustys non gh look.
I’d like to see those pics. Be interesting I think.

Did they all have monstrous skulls?
I feel like that’s a myth. I remember people use to say that about cutler. But if you see his young pics even before he worked out his head was huge. It’s good he started lifting to even it out.

I feel like that’s a myth. I remember people use to say that about cutler. But if you see his young pics even before he worked out his head was huge. It’s good he started lifting to even it out.
Yeah none of the huge pros ever struck me as having gigantic heads. Maybe andre the giant. I mean take a look at luki, his head looks perfectly normal to me. Idk wtf this other guy is talking about, it’s clear he doesn’t either.

Yeah none of the huge pros ever struck me as having gigantic heads. Maybe andre the giant. I mean take a look at luki, his head looks perfectly normal to me. Idk wtf this other guy is talking about, it’s clear he doesn’t either.
Barry Bonds head supposedly grew about an inch

i guess i meant to ask if your not going to take gh for the long haul you really wont' see size? that 10 to 15 percent in size it probably taking 6-8 iu for at least 5 years straight?

Impossible to say but what is undeniable is that (high dosage) GH gives you a completely different, more 3D-look even when at the exact same weight as without the GH. And since this sport is all about your look, I'd say it's a vital component to doing well competively.

So I agree with Jay Cutler 👍

Depends on individual, dosage etc....GH alone dose depending changes look/shape/etc.
Add insulin and abundance of food and size comes on

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner