advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much sleep do you guys get running Tren?

anab0lic

Registered
I probably average about 5-6 hours a night, can be much worse at times, which long term IMO is pretty bad for ones mental health (there is actually some evidence to suggest prolonged lack of sleep can cause perma brain cell loss.) It seems to not affect my gym performance at all though, I can do incredibly intense 2 hour long workouts everyday during a week where i only got 4-5 hours sleep a night... mentally though, for the most part, I just avoid anything that requires too much thought LOL.

I've noticed I'll fall asleep just fine, at a normal time and stay asleep for 6-8 hours, but when I wake up.. I am WIDE awake. ex: If I fall asleep at 10pm, and my body just wakes up at 5 or even 6, I cannot roll over and go back to sleep.

dont usually have any issues myself. benadryl helps if you need it from what i hear....

450mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 7 hours of sleep

600mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 6 hours of sleep

900mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 4.5 hours of sleep

I am not kidding either LOL

Sleep is str8 up DOSE DEPENDANT!

When I used to take it, I'd get 4 hours if I was lucky. You guys who can use it and have minimal sides... im just saying... im jelly.

when i am on it i will try to be in bed for 8 hours. actual sleep will average 6 hours i think. when it gets bad i low dose seroquel (spelling?) or i die.

I can fall to sleep fine on it just falling back to sleep once I wake up, argh! so i will do my best to least get to bed earlier in case i struggle.

the over heating at night also bothers me. girl loves it until i roll over and leave sweat marks. lol. i try to sleep in a tshirt.

It doesn't me too much. I get about 6 or 7 hours a night. But thats pretty much normal for me. I got the same even before gear.

sometimes tren will give me insomnia, but its usually fine....deca on the other hand.....

Same anabolix...from other forums?
Anyway..I have insomnia to start with...
2 1/2 hours a night on trenA

I haven't exceeded 525mg per wk YET (lol) but on Tren I sleep like a baby....No issues whatsoever... I contribute that to pinning ED and running it with low dose T Prop.

I probably average about 5-6 hours a night, can be much worse at times, which long term IMO is pretty bad for ones mental health (there is actually some evidence to suggest prolonged lack of sleep can cause perma brain cell loss.) It seems to not affect my gym performance at all though, I can do incredibly intense 2 hour long workouts everyday during a week where i only got 4-5 hours sleep a night... mentally though, for the most part, I just avoid anything that requires too much thought LOL.

With low test I've slept fine on as much as 700mg Tren A per week.

What is your test dose at?

1050 tren ace/ week with prami and 175 test prop + arimidex, zero sleep problems, mind problems, only side effect is loweish libido and mediocre strentgh ( zero glycogen). apetite zero, full stomach untill probiotics

1050 tren with 1050 Test prop + arimidex(more) + prami, every side effect under the sun, sleep at 5 hours, good libido/ good strentgh, better fullness.
Heavy breathing, stomach acid, mind fuck, no sleep, insane apetite , anxiety, despression

Last edited:
Never had a problem sleeping on tren

I haven't exceeded 525mg per wk YET (lol) but on Tren I sleep like a baby....No issues whatsoever... I contribute that to pinning ED and running it with low dose T Prop.

1050 tren ace/ week with prami and 175 test prop + arimidex, zero sleep problems, mind problems, only side effect is loweish libido and mediocre strentgh ( zero glycogen). apetite zero, full stomach untill probiotics

1050 tren with 1050 Test prop + arimidex(more) + prami, every side effect under the sun, sleep at 5 hours, good libido/ good strentgh, better fullness.
Heavy breathing, stomach acid, mind fuck, no sleep, insane apetite , anxiety, despression

Same withme.

I just started a cycle of Tren E and let me tell you that in the beginning I was not able to get solid rest, once the body got used to it like anything else, you'll be ok. Benadryl, some sort of sleep aid helps a lot. If you suffer from a high stress job, anxiety, or if you are even somewhat hype-active then you will have some issues while using Tren...

I used Benadryl, it worked. I was too afraid to use anything stronger and cause a dependency issue

450mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 7 hours of sleep

600mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 6 hours of sleep

900mg Tren Ace/100mg Test = 4.5 hours of sleep

I am not kidding either LOL

Sleep is str8 up DOSE DEPENDANT!

Absolutely, I have taken some insane amounts of tren and anything over a gram a week is just a no go on sleep. Oh you sleep, you fall asleep at work, or on the couch watching football etc....the deprivation catches up to you. If you run sane doses like 100 EOD or ED you will have less problems.
I tried to see just how much tren I could tolerate- and I took it far and I can tell you, it can make you feel unbelievably bad at higher doses.
Never again.

400mg/week I sleep 7 hours. But I wake up every hour in between. Around 3-4am I wake up every half hour

Just came off of 500mg/wk. I slept the same as every other night, but I did have some mild night sweats. Bed at 1030 and up at 0530.
I cut out carbs after dinner, fan blowing directly on me, cut out alcohol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws