advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much strength do you lose when returning to cruise?

Black Beard

Registered
I've seen people state they lose little to none going back down to cruise dose(250-300 mg test e) after a blast. Some even say TRT doses maintain most strength gains for them. What's your experience?

All I know is I tapered off now I'm on nothing and I'm weak as fuck. All my joints hurt and it's terrible. When I used to drop down to hrt doses I got a little weaker nothing major. Comming off and crashing is the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The answer is: it doesn't really matter, everything comes back nearly instantly once you go back on.

The real risk is becoming too catabolic from trying to lift too heavy without the recovery aid of being on IMO...

All I know is I tapered off now I'm on nothing and I'm weak as fuck. All my joints hurt and it's terrible. When I used to drop down to hrt doses I got a little weaker nothing major. Comming off and crashing is the worst

Stay on 100mg/week test only, use GH or peptides to bridge, don't tank E2 levels. Don't try to lift heavier (lower rep range) than when on. All of these could help.

You should not worry about strength when coming off. Heres why. You are putting anabolics in your body. They are going to make you stronger, recover faster, even aid in achey joints.

If you take anabolics out you will lose all these benefits. So dont even try to compare what you can lift on vs off.

When off, concentrate on the pump and contractions. Let your body heal. Get your blood work in order. Clean out your receptors.

dont be an ego person. dont let the amount of wieght you lift be an indicicator of your progress. (bodybuilding)

I don't really lose much strength at all that I can notice and like Kaladryn said, it'll come right back anyway.

It's not the stength so much as the endurance for me. I usually go from 4 workouts to three when on lower doses or off I seem to get a lot out of the three workouts. If I continue at 4 or 5 I am just going through the motions

Stay on 100mg/week test only, use GH or peptides to bridge, don't tank E2 levels. Don't try to lift heavier (lower rep range) than when on. All of these could help.

I was having health issues esp with the liver. I have a thread here (LIVER IS FUCKEd) I came off everything and am getting another set of labs done next Saturday. I know hrt dose test shouldn't effect liver but I wanted to clear out receptors and not have any other variables to possibly effect the bloodwork. AST was over 100 and Alt was in the 300s.

All I want to see on the test is levels going down and I'll start hrt.

Sorry if this was a hijack BUT GREAT ADVISE. DONT OVER DUE IT. IM HURTING BAD

Physiological test level should not affect liver health negatively unless your oils are contaminated. Try some TUDCA.

Nothuman, i've seen your previous posts on the matter and your observations seem the most plausible.

Focusing on the pump seems to be why so many guys shrink when they lower their doses or stop AAS. Seems to be that sarcoplasmic/glycogen size that they get with lower weights and higher reps.

AAS cause a permanent increase in the nuclei in muscle fibers. Losing all that strength does not make sense.

I posted in a similar thread saying that it really depends...if you're goal is to stay lean while cruising then strength may drop some, if your goal is to keep as much or possibly gain strength and not worry about gaining some extra body fat then it might not drop at all. I don't think anybody should have DRASTIC strength drops cruising versus on cycle, imo that means something is off with your training and/or diet or you just never learned how to train properly while natural.

Physiological test level should not affect liver health negatively unless your oils are contaminated. Try some TUDCA.

Nothuman, i've seen your previous posts on the matter and your observations seem the most plausible.

Focusing on the pump seems to be why so many guys shrink when they lower their doses or stop AAS. Seems to be that sarcoplasmic/glycogen size that they get with lower weights and higher reps.

AAS cause a permanent increase in the nuclei in muscle fibers. Losing all that strength does not make sense.

On tudca liv 52 NAC and turmeric for 2-3 weeks. Bloods next sat. Hoping levels are getting better. If they are hrt for sure

Ive always been strong, so there is not much of a difference...for me! But as ive come to learn over the 30yrs ive been lifting, its not about how much you lift as it is, how much stress you can put your muscle under in a given time. This, will keep your joints healthy

I usually don't notice any strength change while cruising because now that I'm older I don't go as heavy as I use to years ago. But I do notice my workouts aren't as good as while I'm blasting, but some of that might be mental.

Yeah, even when pushing 100%, the weights just feel lighter.

Many men report improvement in energy level, sex drive, and quality of erections. Testosterone also increases bone density, musclemass, and insulin sensitivity in some men.

Men also often report an improvement in mood from testosterone replacement. Whether these effects are barely noticeable, or a major boost, is highly individualized.
Testosterone replacement therapy side effects most often include rash, itching, or irritation at the site where the testosterone is applied.

However, there is also evidence of an increased risk of heart attack or stroke associated with testosterone use. Experts emphasize that the benefits and risks of long-term testosterone therapy are unknown, because large clinical trials haven't yet been done.

cruise dosages are usually around the trt dose 125-150mg per wk, some cruise at more but this is an individual thing. You also need to think about the consequences of being shutdown for long periods of time and what this can do to your recovery/or damage

I tend to lose a decent amount of strength the deeper I go into a cruise. I generally don't worry too much like others have said it comes back once I upped my dose. I tend to just do a more high pace workout during cruises and save higher weights for blasts. It also allows my body to heal up some minor nagging issues.

I don't lose strength at all(I stay in the 20rep range), do get softer lose a few lbs....although I stay at 300 when off so its not really a cruise

If I trained heavy/for strength like I did when younger I'd probably lose strength, these days I train to look good/pain free

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131