over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much T4 with HGH?

PumpinIron

Registered
I'm currently on 6 IU a day of Rips. I have been reading a lot that people suggest taking T4 with GH in order to maximize the benefits. Unfortunately ErgoPep doesn't offer T4 so I'll have to look elsewhere, but that aside, my question is this...

What are you guys using for your dosing protocol of your T4 with HGH?

I'm interested to hear what some of the veteran members are running. From what I've read it sounds like taking 100mcg of T4 every day on an empty stomach would be ideal.

Hgh affects your thyroid at very high doses and you're not in the realm of these doses. You don't ever need t3 or t4. It can do more harm than good. The thyroid is not like the liver where it can take a beating and heal on it's own to a degree. T3/T4 can shut down your thyroid's ability to produce these 2 hormones on their own and it doesn't always necessarily recover which leads to health problems later on. Forgo t3/t4 if you care about your health.

Last edited:
Hgh affects your thyroid at very high doses and you're not in the realm of these doses. You don't ever need t3 or t4. It can do more harm than good. The thyroid is not like the liver where it can take a beating and heal on it's own to a degree. T3/T4 can shut down your thyroid's ability to produce these 2 hormones on their own and it doesn't always necessarily recover which leads to health problems later on. Forgo t3/t4 if you care about your health.

Shows what I know! I was doing a ton of searching on here and most people seemed to be suggesting that if you're taking anything more than 4IU a day of GH that you need to be using T4 (or T3).

I'm not going to go against your advice, however, I did do some research and there seems to be people out there who have been on T3 or T4 for 30 or so years and ceased using it only to fully recover their natural Thyroid function (it was a study I read on some other site).

I also read something about recovery from T3, here's an excerpt from the article...

Finally, I would like to address the issue of recovery of your natural thyroid function after you stop taking cytomel. The horror stories of people on permanent thyroid replacement just arent true. I remember a few years ago, the rumor was circulating that the current Ms.Fitness had permanently shut off her thyroid gland, and was now fat and on thyroid hormone permanently. This is just another horror story based in nothing but conjecture and rumor, the studies Ive looked at have shown people recovering their thyroid hormone relatively quickly (within months, at most) after going off of several YEARS (!) of thyroid replacement therapy (10)(11). I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Is this unsafe? NO.​

I realize that pertains to T3, but T4 as I understand is much more mild than T3. Would you agree or disagree with that? Honestly, I don't need to use T4, it was just something my coach suggested to me, though he didn't know the exact amount I should be using.

Last edited:
I would not say that t4 is more mild than t3. It's the same. Your thyroid produces both of them. Can your thyroid recover? Yes, but there's a chance that it won't produce the same amount of natty t3/t4 ever again from the damage that running exo t3/t4 does.

I'm running t-3 at 25mcg per day with 500mg of test a week along with the hgh

This is quite common

I Thought I Would Share Here Bc This Is An Issue Im Dealing With Now.

Thosemedicines Can Put Undue Stress On Ur Heart And Kidneys. Elevates Tsh Is Treated Bc Of These Factors In Persons That Need It.

IRan It Many Times Before And Thought Nothing. Don't Make Tgat Mistake.

Sounds like I'd be best advised to stay away from the T3/T4. Will do!

I'm gonna have to read up more on this topic. I do anywhere from 5-10iu and run 100-125mg t4 ED

I Thought I Would Share Here Bc This Is An Issue Im Dealing With Now.

Thosemedicines Can Put Undue Stress On Ur Heart And Kidneys. Elevates Tsh Is Treated Bc Of These Factors In Persons That Need It.

IRan It Many Times Before And Thought Nothing. Don't Make Tgat Mistake.

you'r wrong:
im the guy who healed from a hgh deficiency and from a t4 deficiency.
i got hgh deficiency (and igf-1's as) at my own release after many exo runs.
Docs and endocrinologists didnt know how treat it.
I showed em i can heal in 1 minut only: i took one ghrh shot and abracadabra i got healing.
Same story of my own t4 deficiency.
i got t4 def at my own t4 release after many exo t4 runs. Docs didnt know what doing and gave me exo t4. Needless to say they worsen the situation.
Finally i found a firm which produces TSH (thyroid stimulating hormon) drypowder vials.
I took a couple of theirs TSH vials and woilà ..got healed!

Now i can run all hgh and exo T4 i want, cause i own GHRHs (which healing hgh release at my own) and TSH (which healing T4 release at my own: when you stimulate own T4 with an exo TSH , your own TSH will get lower ;) ..and youll heal and solve your current hypothyroidism ;) ).

Now the point is just one:
let's raise public awareness and raise GHRHs/GHRPs suppliers in order to make them get the need to produce rh-TSH (recombinant human TSH) as well (not just GHRH/GHRPs).
we all need TSH available.
Im not a magician (not again) ..im just a smart mind

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws