over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much test do you cut on?

Why do you say 200mg is about 2x TRT dose? So what if some doctors want to keep you in 600 range. Many places will keep you in 900-1000 range, which 200mg test does. What are you comparing to get this assumption.

I'm not saying 200mg isn't right for some, but average TRT doses are 50-100mg/Week. Larger (LBM) guys may need more. Genetics can also determine drug metabolism. I'd say 9/10 prescriptions for effective TRT are ~100mg/week.

So on 1 or 2 weeks of 300mg test p, I gained 10 lbs while dieting (even dropped my cals down to a 1000 cal deficit and still put on 10 lbs.

So it must be that I just bloat really bad on any test. Added in some arimidex, will see how that goes for a couple weeks, but if I am still holding onto this much water, what dose do you guys think I will have to drop down to to not bloat?

So on 1 or 2 weeks of 300mg test p, I gained 10 lbs while dieting (even dropped my cals down to a 1000 cal deficit and still put on 10 lbs.

So it must be that I just bloat really bad on any test. Added in some arimidex, will see how that goes for a couple weeks, but if I am still holding onto this much water, what dose do you guys think I will have to drop down to to not bloat?

probably trt doses... i still see a significant difference between 200mg test a week with 0.25mg adex a day compared to 0 test.
or you can go slightly higher than trt doses but add in some dry compounds like mast or tren

probably trt doses... i still see a significant difference between 200mg test a week with 0.25mg adex a day compared to 0 test.
or you can go slightly higher than trt doses but add in some dry compounds like mast or tren

....Or just use the most amount of test you can without needing to add an estrogen blocker?

That seems to be the healthiest option.

....Or just use the most amount of test you can without needing to add an estrogen blocker?

That seems to be the healthiest option.

yeah that would be TRT doses in my case

I have never cut with mainly test but use 200-300 test prop as a supplement to other compounds. Tren mast and a little test is what works best for me. A lot of different factors would go into it though, especially level of experience and bf % in my opinion. A lot of people try cutting cycles with too much bf and will never be happy with results, regardless of the compounds.

yeah that would be TRT doses in my case

Mine as well.

That's why eq or primo are my main anabolics, at least from my history. This time around I'm running eq, Tren, and mast at equal dosages with var at the end at a similar dose. All are working up to 600mg a week, but starting at different points.

First two weeks has T prop at 150, then two weeks at 100, then no T prop and I add in 150 Mast working up to 600 Mast.

Right now is the end of week 1. Eq 600, Tren 300, T prop 150.

When I start dieting I always start with higher test c or e,then switch to prop then lower prop and stay there with added other compounds. Holding water helps to diet harder/stricter for me. Constantly losing water and fat at the same time makes diet more fun,when seeing changes daily. Started with 700cyp now I am on 525 prop and planing to be only on 100prop at the end. In the past lowest prop dosage were 250 week but this time arround decided to try jus trt as seen so many guys loving it

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner