over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

Nobody knows for sure how much test a pro is on unless you get the answer from a pro himself. Also, they don't all use similar doses. Some use a lot more than others and different compounds. Got this info from George Farah. They keep themselves lean all year long because of their diet and all the hgh they do. If a guy is high dosing test and looks like shit, it's because his diet is terrible, he is not controlling estro with an AI or not doing enough cardio to keep the fat off. Also, dudes that mega dose and look small or like shit have shitty diets, don't train hard enough and or have crappy genetics.

yeah, when I'm on adrol i try to keep my sodium intake low. As far as the AI stuff, you need a lot when your test level is a lot. I don't like how Test or AI's feel at high dosages. Also I guess test at higher mg amounts is a lot cheaper than tren at higher mg amounts. I really hate the price finaplix went up to, I could make my tren for cheap two years ago.

Back to aas dosages, I still look like a juicer while on a normal 500mg test-400mg deca-50mg dbol stack (even just dbol/test). This sounds really bad, but if you don't look juiced up, you're wasting your time with juice peroid. Just my opinion as bad as it looks.

Can I ask the vets here why have they gone so high on test? What were the real muscle gains when compared to running something else higher?
Was the high amount of test stopped for health reasons or did you realize other compounds get you bigger?

yeah, when I'm on adrol i try to keep my sodium intake low. As far as the AI stuff, you need a lot when your test level is a lot. I don't like how Test or AI's feel at high dosages. Also I guess test at higher mg amounts is a lot cheaper than tren at higher mg amounts. I really hate the price finaplix went up to, I could make my tren for cheap two years ago.

Back to aas dosages, I still look like a juicer while on a normal 500mg test-400mg deca-50mg dbol stack (even just dbol/test). This sounds really bad, but if you don't look juiced up, you're wasting your time with juice peroid. Just my opinion as bad as it looks.

Can I ask the vets here why have they gone so high on test? What were the real muscle gains when compared to running something else higher?
Was the high amount of test stopped for health reasons or did you realize other compounds get you bigger?

High dosing test can lead to screwed up hdl/ldl levels, which is why a lot of guys low dose test and run higher doses of other compounds. My personal opinion, but I think that keeping test low and running more anabolic compounds like deca or eq is the way to go.

Nobody knows for sure how much test a pro is on unless you get the answer from a pro himself.

And even that is usually an unreliable source.
I would say the only person that knows how much test a pro is on is the pro himself.

And even that is usually an unreliable source.
I would say the only person that knows how much test a pro is on is the pro himself.

Very true.

I look alot better when I run moderate test-prop and high tren but there is a certain "thickness" that seems to only come with high test e/c.

I have been told that running over a gram of test without gh in the blood is a waste so I can't wait to do my first gh run this winter with a couple grams of test in my system. Gonna be a blast for sure.

I look alot better when I run moderate test-prop and high tren but there is a certain "thickness" that seems to only come with high test e/c.

I have been told that running over a gram of test without gh in the blood is a waste so I can't wait to do my first gh run this winter with a couple grams of test in my system. Gonna be a blast for sure.

"thickness" is it muscle thickness or what?

There are so many things wrong with your post. You have been grossly misinformed which isn't your fault.

"thickness" is it muscle thickness or what?

It's the chest-to-back thickness. Not the shoulder-width thickness.

You ever see a dude with chest-to-back thickness that is just unreal?

When I first saw Branch Warren in person I was like WTF, his chest-to-back thickness was wider than my fucking shoulder width. That is the thickness I am talking about.

There are so many things wrong with your post. You have been grossly misinformed which isn't your fault.

You may be correct. I have not tried it yet so I can't give my honest opinion but I have ran up to 2 grams test/wk and I will say that although the scale weight keeps rising the look is just a bigger bloofier look and the person who told me gh must be in the blood also told me I would just keep getting bloofier without it.

It's the chest-to-back thickness. Not the shoulder-width thickness.

You ever see a dude with chest-to-back thickness that is just unreal?

When I first saw Branch Warren in person I was like WTF, his chest-to-back thickness was wider than my fucking shoulder width. That is the thickness I am talking about.

I'm pretty thick chest to back and have not taken more than 750mg of test a week...

I like to do about 300-400mg week. I ve done the 750-1 gram and looked like crap.

You may be correct. I have not tried it yet so I can't give my honest opinion but I have ran up to 2 grams test/wk and I will say that although the scale weight keeps rising the look is just a bigger bloofier look and the person who told me gh must be in the blood also told me I would just keep getting bloofier without it.

I don't think it's necessary or even good to run test that high. So many side effects, not to mention all the bloat even if you run high doses of an AI. Gh is not a diuretic so it's not going to dry you out. However, it can keep you leaner because of how it works on fat cells. That is why I said that you have been misinformed by that person.

I going to try an all test blast soon consisting of 2g test e, probably 100mg dbol in there too.

it's not what many guys on this board would recommend at all because they say you'll look like big watery bloated mess.

However, most guys on here want to look good year round, whereas i am looking more long term, i'm not bothered what i look like when i'm taking it and as long as i have put a LOT of size on in the next year or so. I might hold a lot of water and be bloated but my diet will be as it is now so using that much test will only make me leaner. And it will show when the water comes off.

I going to try an all test blast soon consisting of 2g test e, probably 100mg dbol in there too.

it's not what many guys on this board would recommend at all because they say you'll look like big watery bloated mess.

However, most guys on here want to look good year round, whereas i am looking more long term, i'm not bothered what i look like when i'm taking it and as long as i have put a LOT of size on in the next year or so. I might hold a lot of water and be bloated but my diet will be as it is now so using that much test will only make me leaner. And it will show when the water comes off.

You have only your body and your will, treat both with respect, drugs work but you never know whether you could have done it without them. First try to reach you max positional without them.

If your diet is tight, why do you think you will bloat up and hold more water?

Marcus, do you know what Zyzz would have asked you if he was alive ?

LOL gaining 50 pounds doesn't mean anything bud... you could have gained 20 pounds but ALL REAL SHIT !

Last edited:
I'm with Matty bro. Get your diet in check and cruise for a little while, so you're not constantly on 2+G of gear. Bbs do that shit because they are paid too. You have no reason to bang 2-3G a week unless you plan on going pro. And with only two years of experience I don't see that in the near future if ever. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're looking at running into health problems on that high of a dose, for that long of a period of time, with a diet not 100% on point. Just my 2 c.

Whatever you choose I wish you the best bro. Good luck on your journey.

Because taking massive amounts of harmful/illegal drugs is justified by being a professional bodybuilder..especially since they do not make shit for income, and what they do make is just put back into their body to cause more health problems..even you said it yourself, contradicting yourself. If he wishes to take the risk, who are you to care? Isn't taking ANY dose a big risk to someones life anyhow?

You have only your body and your will, treat both with respect, drugs work but you never know whether you could have done it without them. First try to reach you max positional without them.

i do understand that you must look after your body.

as for the second bit, im sure i could gain that size without 2g of test but wudnt that be using valuable time when i could be growing faster by using this "tool"?

i looked great on 2gms:)
and it most certainly helped me get leaner faster
-MB

just test? how were the results?

If your diet is tight, why do you think you will bloat up and hold more water?

just based on what others personal experience has been on here

i was under 6% bodyfat when i was on 2gms. the size gains prolly stopped at smaller dose but the metabolism kept increasing with dose.
diet was on point. i dont know if 2gm off season out of shape is a good idea. but i was post contest and at high dose so just left it there for a few months.
rseults of 2gms test only: (with on point diet and lean) i was big and ripped and looked good as ever.
-MB

can you elaborate on your reasoning here mate

glad it went so well for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members