over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

Some of you guys are taking way too high doses. I know pro's who use 1.5 grams/wk of test at most. I've only gone as high as a gram and the bloat was crazy. I'm running test at 750mg/wk and tren e at 400mg/wk right now and seeing incredible gains. Easily pushing the 120's on incline for 8 reps and I only weight 185. Point is, if your diet is in check you don't need so much gear. It's 85% diet, 10% training, and 5% gear. Get your diet in check and you'll gain weight like crazy or cut up like its cool.

When you say you know pros who do that much test, is that all
They are running?

Some of you guys are taking way too high doses. I know pro's who use 1.5 grams/wk of test at most. I've only gone as high as a gram and the bloat was crazy. I'm running test at 750mg/wk and tren e at 400mg/wk right now and seeing incredible gains. Easily pushing the 120's on incline for 8 reps and I only weight 185. Point is, if your diet is in check you don't need so much gear. It's 85% diet, 10% training, and 5% gear. Get your diet in check and you'll gain weight like crazy or cut up like its cool.

I thought it was 100% diet and 100% training?

Exactly. I can't believe how many guys here believe that all pros use insane doses. It's not true at all. I've even talked to George Farah about this and he confirms that most pros do not use 5+grams like most guys here on the board think. Gh, slin and peps is a totally different story as it's run at super high doses for long periods of time.

I think it's just projection of their frustration that they take reasonable doses and look like shit because of impatience, poor diet, not being lean enough before starting AAS, not knowing their body well enough to eat and train correctly, etc.

IF all pros, especially the guys competing into their 40's, who are top guys in the IFBB, traveling around all the time, run their day around pinning schedules, then they'd have no time for a career, or be dead from drug abuse.

AAS become VERY overrated once GH and slin come into the picture like JM said. It's funny though, because everyone thinks that this is healthier than AAS. NOT at all. Insulin is a hormone that can directly correlate with poor health and expedited aging. This is likely mitigated some when used in an athlete with a very clean diet, who's also using GH, but either way, insulin use is NOT necessarily "healthier" than AAS.

What I've gathered from modern day pro bbing from guys I know in the competitive scene is that AAS average around 2g/week

GH and slin doses tend to increase as they guys get bigger. Not everyone uses that much slin but guys basically take as much GH as they can afford.

Not the type of pro bodybuilding I'd want to be a part of, since I like Arnold era physiques.

High dosing test can lead to screwed up hdl/ldl levels, which is why a lot of guys low dose test and run higher doses of other compounds. My personal opinion, but I think that keeping test low and running more anabolic compounds like deca or eq is the way to go.

I also think test sucks. It's a great "size" drug and it's great for sense of well-being, strength, libido, etc, but after a while the aromatization catches up and you just feel more "normal" again, and bloated...

I fully recognize that a lot of guys get away with little aromatization and AI's work great for them. Not me. I much prefer 100-200mg test/week with other AAS like primo and tren.

I think there are a lot of arguments against test being the "best" from both experiential and physiologic perspectives. There are also some arguments for why it may be better than other AAS. Logic chimes in and reminds me that other AAS were made to improve upon testosterone by maximizing its desired effects and minimizing its undesired effects. Many ways to skin a cat though. Some guys do well with test. I'm just not one of them, and I still managed to get quite BIG and lean, fairly quickly.

I think it's just projection of their frustration that they take reasonable doses and look like shit because of impatience, poor diet, not being lean enough before starting AAS, not knowing their body well enough to eat and train correctly, etc.

IF all pros, especially the guys competing into their 40's, who are top guys in the IFBB, traveling around all the time, run their day around pinning schedules, then they'd have no time for a career, or be dead from drug abuse.

AAS become VERY overrated once GH and slin come into the picture like JM said. It's funny though, because everyone thinks that this is healthier than AAS. NOT at all. Insulin is a hormone that can directly correlate with poor health and expedited aging. This is likely mitigated some when used in an athlete with a very clean diet, who's also using GH, but either way, insulin use is NOT necessarily "healthier" than AAS.

What I've gathered from modern day pro bbing from guys I know in the competitive scene is that AAS average around 2g/week

GH and slin doses tend to increase as they guys get bigger. Not everyone uses that much slin but guys basically take as much GH as they can afford.

Not the type of pro bodybuilding I'd want to be a part of, since I like Arnold era physiques.

I also think test sucks. It's a great "size" drug and it's great for sense of well-being, strength, libido, etc, but after a while the aromatization catches up and you just feel more "normal" again, and bloated...

I fully recognize that a lot of guys get away with little aromatization and AI's work great for them. Not me. I much prefer 100-200mg test/week with other AAS like primo and tren.

I think there are a lot of arguments against test being the "best" from both experiential and physiologic perspectives. There are also some arguments for why it may be better than other AAS. Logic chimes in and reminds me that other AAS were made to improve upon testosterone by maximizing its desired effects and minimizing its undesired effects. Many ways to skin a cat though. Some guys do well with test. I'm just not one of them, and I still managed to get quite BIG and lean, fairly quickly.

I linked to this too
Tried higher test 500-800mg/week for 6 weeks, I get a lot bigger a lot stronger, maybe some bloat (but I'm not concerned about this) the thing I hate most - this estrogen thing...on .5arimidex and 20mg nolva my estro is 4x higher than upper limit, I feel like shit mentally, my test is through the roof but my sex drive is off, my mood is like roller coaster, highs ups highs ups all the time, and started having big acne problems just like when I did 1g test with not AIs at all in the past, my nipples hurts and I started feeling lumps inside...Hate this side effect of high test

I linked to this too
Tried higher test 500-800mg/week for 6 weeks, I get a lot bigger a lot stronger, maybe some bloat (but I'm not concerned about this) the thing I hate most - this estrogen thing...on .5arimidex and 20mg nolva my estro is 4x higher than upper limit, I feel like shit mentally, my test is through the roof but my sex drive is off, my mood is like roller coaster, highs ups highs ups all the time, and started having big acne problems just like when I did 1g test with not AIs at all in the past, my nipples hurts and I started feeling lumps inside...Hate this side effect of high test

I can get the results I want without high test, and high test doesn't work well for me... so at least as it pertains to me, I'm inclined believe that other AAS were made to improve upon testosterone, because for me, the results vs side effect ratio is improved with them.

Fullness is something a lot of guys report with test. Estrogen plays a role here. Deca/NPP may make them just as "full" with the bit of estro they'll product. Anadrol is known for fullness also. Estrogen has a particular effect on glycogen storage.

I'm just not one of them, and I still managed to get quite BIG and lean, fairly quickly.

Do you mind expanding on that?

Me too and well done. You do resemble those guys pretty damn well.

Would you say avoiding slin/gh and just relying on anabolics would be the way to achieve that look?

Currently stuck at 1200mg/week of sust. Any more I start breaking out.

My highest was 3500mg/week of test E and really liked the strength gains and appetite. I just had massive zits all over my lower and upper back. Not worth it.

When you say you know pros who do that much test, is that all
They are running?

Oh no! But that's all the higher they will go with test. A guy at my gym runs test @ 1500mg/wk and 1200mg/wk of mast. Another won't run any more than a gram of test a week no matter what he stacks it with.

I myself won't run any more than a gram/wk either. I'm currently running sust at 750mg/wk and tren e at 400mg/wk and mast e at 400mg/wk. Also running anavar at 50mg/day. I was running IGF-1 LR3 at 50mcg/day for 50days. I'm currently off of it for 40 days and then I'll do another 50days on. I'm also going to run ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 along with the IGF-1 during my pct as a bridge until my next cycle.

Anyway, I just don't see a reason to run that much gear unless you're a pro or plan on going pro. It might be a different story if your weighing about 265 off gear. You can achieve so much through diet alone and when on aas if your diet is on point you'll see the gains that you want.

Its to high when he sides out weigh the gains. Most pros have genetics on their side and thus dont need as much/ respond better to them, IMO.

Do you mind expanding on that?

Me too and well done. You do resemble those guys pretty damn well.

Would you say avoiding slin/gh and just relying on anabolics would be the way to achieve that look?

Sure. When I got bigger than I am currently, I was about 255-260lbs, 5'10" and a real 8% or so.

I used:

Test E/C: 200mg/week OR Test Prop: 350mg/week
Primo: 700mg-1g/week
Tren Ace: 350-500mg/week (during blasts)
Mast OR Var: 350-700mg/week (used instead of tren during summer sometimes)
GH: 5iu cruise, 10iu Blast
Lantus Insulin: 50iu/Day during Blast

I had room to grow still but decided I didn't want that new-age "too big" look. I then decided to drop about 25lbs and stick around 220-225 with just AAS and GH. Slightly lower AAS and GH doses too.

So I suppose at one point I used about 1.5-2g AAS/week with GH and Slin to get BIG, but not a lot of test.

Last edited:
Aas are just the icing on the cake if you are doing everything else right. Nutrition, training and rest.

Yeah test above 750 bloats me and even .5 of adex every day doesn't fix it. I plan on just staying on lower test and not really adding anything else too often. Thinking of trying some primo later down the line.

Last edited:
i've ran all sorts of shit over the years for different lengths of time and think I've built my body up to the point where elevated doses of test can be used with minimal effects now since it is my bodys original hormone and i have created enough androgen receptors to utilize it all... Im at 1800 wk now and feel great, even been as high as 2g with only slight bp issues easily controlled with some garlic and baby aspirin...

I will agree with all others who say once you add in hgh and slin then its a whole different ball game and you probably can use a fraction of test for same effect although making those compromises of associated risks by adding in those drugs.. slin i've ran and would consider safe but as far as hgh tho, not yet... make take is this though... there is the whole health wellness anti aging dosing of 1-2iu/day thats shown to be safe so far but when ppl are using 5-10x those doses who truly knows whats in that pandoras box...

also one thing that amazes me is ppl who will cry wolf over someone using 1-2g of test as being extreme and unhealthy yet use monster doses of orals like 50+mg of var or 50+mg of dbol as if they are some safer alternative despite the havoc they can reek on the liver and/or GI tract

I was able to put on 30lbs+ my last bulking cycle of 1600mgs of test only. I dont bloat much at all and love the size i gain. Being on that much i could eat some what dirty and still stay lean.

I was expecting better strength gains, thinking i will add 100-200 mgs of tren in my next cycle w/ 1600mgs test for better strength or just up the test to 2g's

Also looking into sust, not sure if strength gains would be better.

Iam a large guy at 6'4 250 but not very strong. I have some of the biggest arms in my gym but dont curl much at all. 90 lb straight bar is hard. Lol

i've ran all sorts of shit over the years for different lengths of time and think I've built my body up to the point where elevated doses of test can be used with minimal effects now since it is my bodys original hormone and i have created enough androgen receptors to utilize it all... Im at 1800 wk now and feel great, even been as high as 2g with only slight bp issues easily controlled with some garlic and baby aspirin...

I will agree with all others who say once you add in hgh and slin then its a whole different ball game and you probably can use a fraction of test for same effect although making those compromises of associated risks by adding in those drugs.. slin i've ran and would consider safe but as far as hgh tho, not yet... make take is this though... there is the whole health wellness anti aging dosing of 1-2iu/day thats shown to be safe so far but when ppl are using 5-10x those doses who truly knows whats in that pandoras box...

also one thing that amazes me is ppl who will cry wolf over someone using 1-2g of test as being extreme and unhealthy yet use monster doses of orals like 50+mg of var or 50+mg of dbol as if they are some safer alternative despite the havoc they can reek on the liver and/or GI tract

Interesting info. So how did you create androgen receptors? Also I get and agree with your point about the Orals vs test but I am curious if 50 mg of orals are really that high.

Interesting info. So how did you create androgen receptors? Also I get and agree with your point about the Orals vs test but I am curious if 50 mg of orals are really that high.

well maybe i should say testosterone receptors in muscle cells and how supplementing with testosterone upregulates androgen receptors...

I was using those doses specific for those drugs... frankly anybody should see results on 20mg-30mg/day var or 25-35mf of dbol...

medical studies showed var being used with great success at 20mg/day but after 3mo or so still started effecting lipids... so whats not to say that doubling or tripling the dose wont cut that time to effect of 3mo down to 2mo or 1 mo etc...

or drol for example has been proven in medical studies to be fairly safe at 50mg/day for 4-6mo at a time... doses up to 100mg/day for same length has shown to be more toxic but in small percent of ppl like 25% or so...

but back to say var... so if someone is using a more potent drug like tren with say var and feels they need to run 50mg-100mg/day of var to want to still try reap the benefits is just asking for trouble in some regard for their health... and even if you want to exclude liver from the equation dont forget there are several other organs and metabolic processes involved with the GI tract to potentially be effected by the ingestion of mega dosed orals

Last edited:

LMAO

and I know pros who don't use that much test at all!

High anabolics like EQ, DECA or PRIMO with TREN and then GH & SLIN.

These guys can't afford to walk around like bloated puffmonkeys all the time and still expect to get paid for appearances, etc.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear