over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much testo per week??

ummm... yes they do! AAS are associated with extreme decreases in spermatogenesis (sperm production). SO extreme in fact that AAS have been considered as a birth control method based on that alone! Your natural production decreases with age. Do you know how many former BBers need to be on hormone replacement therapy for life? Probably most of them.
Perhaps he meant permanent infertility. I think it was Dr Charles Yesalis who said there hasn't been a single documented case of permanent infertility due to steroid use. That of course doesn't mean it can't happen. But it seems rare.

Perhaps he meant permanent infertility. I think it was Dr Charles Yesalis who said there hasn't been a single documented case of permanent infertility due to steroid use. That of course doesn't mean it can't happen. But it seems rare.
I don't know what he meant. However, sterility and infertility are synonymous. I don't believe that permanent sterility or infertility was ever the issue. But the fact is that when you use steroids, your sperm count drops significantly. This is a form of sterilization. So in answer to his post "steroids don't make you sterile", well that just simply is not the case. Personally, I think it being legal as a form of birth control would be the best thing that could happen.

This was on MSNBC a while back from an article "Male Birth Control Soon a Reality":

"Dr. Andrea Coviello, who is helping to test several male contraceptives at the Population Center for Research in Reproduction at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Coviello and her colleagues have found that a male contraceptive that releases testosterone over three months is potentially a safe and practical method of contraception. The Seattle researchers have been testing a sustained-released, testosterone micro-capsule, which consists of a thick liquid administered by injection under the skin.

“I never had any real noticeable side effects. I didn’t notice any mood changes. I may have put on a little weight,” says Larry Setlow, a 39-year-old computer programmer with a small software company in Seattle. He has taken part in three male hormonal contraceptive clinical trials at the University of Washington and has received both pills and injections.

“They all worked really well and I was able to look at my lab results and see my sperm count drop to zero,” says Setlow."

I don't know what he meant. However, sterility and infertility are synonymous. I don't believe that permanent sterility or infertility was ever the issue. But the fact is that when you use steroids, your sperm count drops significantly. This is a form of sterilization. So in answer to his post "steroids don't make you sterile", well that just simply is not the case. Personally, I think it being legal as a form of birth control would be the best thing that could happen.

This was on MSNBC a while back from an article "Male Birth Control Soon a Reality":

"Dr. Andrea Coviello, who is helping to test several male contraceptives at the Population Center for Research in Reproduction at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Coviello and her colleagues have found that a male contraceptive that releases testosterone over three months is potentially a safe and practical method of contraception. The Seattle researchers have been testing a sustained-released, testosterone micro-capsule, which consists of a thick liquid administered by injection under the skin.

“I never had any real noticeable side effects. I didn’t notice any mood changes. I may have put on a little weight,” says Larry Setlow, a 39-year-old computer programmer with a small software company in Seattle. He has taken part in three male hormonal contraceptive clinical trials at the University of Washington and has received both pills and injections.

“They all worked really well and I was able to look at my lab results and see my sperm count drop to zero,” says Setlow."

It's pretty unreliable though which is why they have tried adding a progestin to the testosterone to increase effectiveness. I think Dr Covello mentioned in the article has studied the combo.

It's pretty unreliable though which is why they have tried adding a progestin to the testosterone to increase effectiveness. I think Dr Covello mentioned in the article has studied the combo.
Are you really going to argue with me that testosterone and other AAS do NOT cause a dramatic and sometimes total drop in spermatogenesis?

Are you really going to argue with me that testosterone and other AAS do NOT cause a dramatic and sometimes total drop in spermatogenesis?

No no, not at all. Just noting that it's not always a very reliable contraceptive method as many even on this board can attest to. Guys who sometimes have been on for years making their girlfriends pregnant.

From one abstract:

"The administration of exogenous testosterone (T) to eugonadal men causes suppression of gonadotropin secretion and thus of spermatogenesis. This is currently being investigated as a possible method of hormonal male contraceptive, but complete suppression of spermatogenesis to azoospermia is induced in only 50-70% of Caucasian men; the remainder maintain a low rate of spermatogenesis."

Last edited:
No no, not at all. Just noting that it's not always a very reliable contraceptive method as many even on this board can attest to. Guys who sometimes have been on for years making their girlfriends pregnant.
Oh okay! I misunderstood. Yes! DO NOT think because you're juicing that you don't need to wrap! LOL

Point taken.

thanks bro..

since there is no such thing as god i do not find that offensive in the least..

that wasnt sarcasm... :cool:

Wow, we are talking about removing offensiveness and you throw "there is no God" out there. :confused:

I get good results with 750mg+tren ED. Add in anadrol for moving up in weight 100mg per day.

Deca+test is great too

I get good results with 750mg+tren ED. Add in anadrol for moving up in weight 100mg per day.

Deca+test is great too
I think you should try more. No way that's enough!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow, we are talking about removing offensiveness and you throw "there is no God" out there. :confused:

I don't consider people saying there is no God out there offensive. That is a opinion of someone. That is great that we can tend to disagree at times. My opinion is there is, and if I am right then I have nothing to worry about. 2 things people will always disagee on(Religion and Politics) Just smile and know there is and pray.;)

150 iu's of GH ed will do the trick IMO

Mike, How many times do we give advice on proper dosages, and it goes in one ear and out the other:eek:

These only tell you how high or low your test levels are... what health benefits will monitoring these levels provide for you? I don't believe these tests will tell what internal damages you are doing to your body at 1.5g a week (for 2 yrs no less).

Yes...but he was reffering to results,if you want to look at damage-do CBC,liver enzymes,and regular metabolic panel.its up to you to decide how important is your health to you.not saying its good or bad,we are old enough to know what we are doing to are bodies..

Agree completely. The proper dose for 98% of muscle board members is ZERO as they don't compete and have no potential for, nor intentions of doing so.

That, and the fact that almost everyone could get more milage out of the training and dietary appraoches then they are currently.
We should make a rule that anyone advertising super high doses must post pics or edit the information out of their post. Besides, I want to see some of these massive dudes all loaded up on junk!

So, it's safe to say that 250mgs of Test E or Sust is enough for a 1st Cycle for 90-95% of us, right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131