over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much testo per week??

some people are addicted to it mentally.

Isn't that even more of a reason to get off all the stuff, and normalize your system. Then you can get your mind on track to make a logical and pratical decision for future use.

Maybe I am alone on this... :confused:

sorry to rant but i had a friend just end up in the hospital with a stroke and heartattack at 29 yrs old. he used huge doses and rerely came off usually only for a week or 2.im not saying it was definately the steroids but i cant discount the possibility. thats what can happen with irresponsible use.

I had two friends die, seems to me you are being responsible and people should learn from that.

i just dont want to see anyone get hurt Especially me. i cant imagine how much ive frustrated other guys on here, recently doggcrap(sorry dude), with some of my posts, without doing the proper research. i understand were all here to learn and its good to ask questions but weather it be steroids, a new style of training, even a new heat medication you gor from your doctor, you NEED to know what your getting into and totally understand it before you take the plundge. Im not trying to bash anyone, just help. ill tell you what!.....you learn how to grow off of 250mg test/wk and tell me in 5 yrs you arent twice the size you would be with mega dosing on and off.

Ya' know, I was going to eliminate this thread but I gotta' say:

I'm proud of yuo guys that responded!
I'm dead serious - it was great to see some level-headed thinking!

B-boy - get big.com? Absolutely priceless!

I must chime in here...My comments and expeirences will fall in line with the posts above. 10years ago or so I was the poster boy for the more is better theory, to the point I'm almost ashamed to detail some of my absurd cycles...and length of them! I have learned that you simply don't need that much if all else is in check...AAS is the smallest part of the puzzle. I guarentee I took bigger cycles than alot of top pros, but damn sure didn't look like them! Today not only am I older, but look and feel better than back then...with literally a fraction of the gear. Knowledge is a valuible thing. 750mg test/400mg deca or eq and maybe some d-bol is a huge cycle for me these days...I'm 6'2 255lbs lean. Anyone can take tons of gear...thats the easy part, its the nutrition that is not only the hardest but most important.

Hi,
I was just wondering if any of u guys could give me his opinion on how much enanthate per week would be the max.
I'm planning on above ONE gram per week, max 1500mg of enanthate with 600Deca.
I have so far done 750 and also up to 1000 and no problem so far...
Would that be a risk?...
thanks

have you had success with 500mg,,750mg or even the 1000mg doses in the past?

I must chime in here...My comments and expeirences will fall in line with the posts above. 10years ago or so I was the poster boy for the more is better theory, to the point I'm almost ashamed to detail some of my absurd cycles...and length of them! I have learned that you simply don't need that much if all else is in check...AAS is the smallest part of the puzzle. I guarentee I took bigger cycles than alot of top pros, but damn sure didn't look like them! Today not only am I older, but look and feel better than back then...with literally a fraction of the gear. Knowledge is a valuible thing. 750mg test/400mg deca or eq and maybe some d-bol is a huge cycle for me these days...I'm 6'2 255lbs lean. Anyone can take tons of gear...thats the easy part, its the nutrition that is not only the hardest but most important.

This is one of the best responses to the thread so far. Awesome Post! So many people have stated more is NOT better when it come to gear from EXPERIENCE. It is all about diet and training...gear is only icing on the cake. Yes? :D

have you had success with 500mg,,750mg or even the 1000mg doses in the past?

Depends on what you call sucess. Did I get big? YES. Was I healthy? NO.

Just an example: my friend, gym partner, was using 14 susta per week, 500 every day and no side effect til now, 2 yrs later
he is 5'10 and 260lbs with 12% bf
I'm slightly shorter and lighter but this I havent tried so much....yet! yes receptors will eventually saturate but not right away so by then, like 6 or 8 weeks later u change gear, switch to boldenone for ex with tren.
Oh! I forgot to to mention that with this I would use 12IU of GH per day, 3 times 4
so is that really too much? as I said I havent gone above 1 gram and I believe it was enough but just wondering if more would mean more gains (?)...

14 susta per week and 260 with 12% ? :eek:
with 3x less than that I bet the result would have been the same

:rolleyes:

i have NEVER taken over 600 mg per week, and that 600mg is assuming it was dosed correctly. i had excellent results off that amount and i believe, at least for me, that any more would just give me more side effects and not be worth it

Do ya really think Dorian..Coleman...Cutler take only 750-1gram a week?
Do you think they got that size by taking only 500-1 gram a week?
Level headed thinking is good. Doing what it takes is something else.

Honestly, I don't think anyone really knows except for them and frankly they will never tell the truth so speculate all you want. Regardless, those doses are not necessary to achieve growth and these doses are exactly the reason why the govt wants to keep steroids illegal. Stupidity!

Does anyone here make 6 figures a year from the sport? I doubt it. They are elite pro's ...and most people will never get to their level.

That is not a good argument really. :confused:

I think its a very individual thing,how much estrogen does your body convert?,what are your free test,SHBG, and total test levels?-but a gram a week is a lot-but you have to monitor the factors i mentioned thats the bottom line.

I think its a very individual thing,how much estrogen does your body convert?,what are your free test,SHBG, and total test levels?-but a gram a week is a lot-but you have to monitor the factors i mentioned thats the bottom line.

These only tell you how high or low your test levels are... what health benefits will monitoring these levels provide for you? I don't believe these tests will tell what internal damages you are doing to your body at 1.5g a week (for 2 yrs no less).

well, for one high estrogen is believed to be linked to prostate cancer, and if estrogen is up, its binding to your test, thus people take more...is my thinking anyway

phats

very good point but I guess what I am trying to say is... it doesn't boil down to one blood test to make sure you are staying healthy. I think there are way too many factors to consider when running such a high dose besides the fact that it is probably unnecessary.

This has to be a joke:D I realy cant believe someone can possible be THIS stupid. i mean man Ive said some dumb stuff before but WOW! I just cant believe this is real...look at his post count, i bet its one of the vets messing with everyone

Damn, you beat me to it! I was thinking the same thing. Asking this "type" of question with a whopping SIX posts total! Most of which are contained in this very thread, meaning it was probably his second or third post on this Forum! I'm not trying to "jump to conclusions" but like all of "you" I've seen some good bro's "disappear" because they volunteered a little too much information, advice, whatever you wanna call it. This "thing" is still all around us; be careful what you say and to whom you say it! That's all!

===================================================================================================

I hope you are not going to tke this wrong, but are you a pro bodybuilder? Because you are taking amounts that some of the top pros take. are you a pro athelete that is making millions? Why sacrafice your health...? ...Why? To get bigger? True bodybuilding is a lifetime commitment, not just about AAS. Work harder and follow a good nutrition plan. Please take this as solid advice form someone that has been on the unhealthy side.;)
[/B]

Very sound advice Pesty. I absolutely agree with you and have mirrored this same opinion in other posts. Unfortunately, some people can hear "it" or be told "it" a thousand times but sometimes "they" need to actually experience "it" to really understand; (some must learn the HARD way unfortunately).

STEEDA~

Or maybe someone really just has no idea.
Natabolic, I thought your sig was inspirational when I first read it totally blew right by me. But thanks to a pretty astute member I don't think it's very correct either. Not correct at all.

The sig implies that youth and strength and age and weakness go hand in hand. I've found quite the opposite to be true. And I'm being dead serious. I'm only 36. Just a kid. But I know some 50-55 year old guys that I would be literally frighted to mess with - let alone compete against!

Besides I'm young! I want to live a long time! There's a lot of cliffs I want to jump off yet. I don't even care if I'm weak when I do it either - but I guarantee one thing... I won't be!

I'd personally would rather say this: "Better to die old and strong than young and strong"... that is, unless you really want to die young for some reason!

In the interest of the thread, you know the pros are taking wicked dosages. They work harder than anyone too as well, and I have witnessed intensity far beyond my own with my own eyes... Any yes, many of them are stacked up pretty good. But how many of you are a RIPPED 270+ lbs? And I mean peeled. Most of you will max out at 220-240lbs tops and then need some serious chemical assistance for that extra 30-40. And since you have absolutely no need for those amounts dosages to reach your natural limits, why even worry about it? Besides, few will ever even reach a 240lb RIPPED physique.

I was young and in a hurry a few short years ago and pushed the gram a week mark for several wks at a time... After taking advice from some "experienced friends around this board" I've haven't been over 250mg a WEEK in a very long time. (I got this advice a few short years ago, never have looked back)

I agree 100% & fall into this catagory...I was young & in a hurry & did way higher doses then I'd consider these days

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131