YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much TESTOSTERONES do you add to HGH cycle?

thats something that i would like to know also.how much test should we use with gh.do you use more for contest or more for the off season

Though I have yet to do GH, but plan to next year, I've always been advised by top dawgs to use at least a gram of something like prop whil on GH....don't take my word as experience, as I'm sure there are tons of other bros on here who can shed some real like experiences.

all cycle

now I hope some off pro will post some sugest to all guys here so we will see what they take and how much,etc

forbb

Good questions!!! I have another one to add.

If you are running your GH cycle for 4-5 months, how do you run slin with it? You can't stay on slin that long can you? And also do you run 1-2g of Test that whole time too? I'm planning a 21 week GH cycle in the fall and want to get the max out of it!!

Macdaddy

guys trust me, keep juicing, GH is not something very many people eed, people tend to want to emulate what we hear about pro cycles so we all want GH and Slin. A gram or bit higher of test ad a gram of tren a week will do more then gH ever could. GH works, no doubt but many of us dont need it, trust me and just keep juicing for a while. now for those who have used gh dont flame me here, im referring to newbies in geeral who think that GH is the end all be all of physique drugs. it has a huge mistique to it. basically im saying i hear all the time how people want to off the bat throw gh into their mix whe they could sped that money on roids and get a better physique

yes

but I stil mean that HGH is a lot better then only as!

mods,pros please ansver all this questions if you can and if you have some free time!Thanks

Forbb

Ps;You need to try HGH after few years of juiceing and not in the moment that you start bb!

Well forbb, I haven't used GH, slin or gluco yet. I don't feel that I've reached my peak with AAS yet!

So, for this topic I'm just here to learn along with many others.

xcelbeyond

hey

xcelbeyond

you are the man! don't wory, I mean big A will give us good ansvers! and some other guys too!

forbb

Personally. if you are serious about competing and want to grow use as much test and gh slin and t3 in the offseason as you can afford.
if you are a casual user who wants to look good. stay with AS only for now. until you get older and your natural levels really drop off. you will see more of a benefit then.

forbodybuilder said:
hey

what is all good stuff need to add in your HGH cycle and how much mg?

forbb
just starting a new cycle...4iu day gh 1000mg
test enth. week 400mg EQ week I'll let you know how it goes.

FORBB YOU BIG BASTERD YOU DONT NEED ANY GH. COWBOY YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW UP LIKE A MOFO. I USE 1000MG WITH GH EVERYTIME. 2IUS IN THE MORNING AND 2 T NIGHT.

How much slin do you add?

From what i have read and overheard, at least 100mg of test should be taken weekly.

I would think that you should use a variety of Tests as well. Prop, Enanthate, Cypionate, and blends such as Sust.

I've never taken HGH myself, and i dont think i am ready to toy with it yet either. I have read and understand alot about it, but at this point in my life, i feel i haven't used juice to the full extent yet. My repceptors were VERY clean before i started this cycle i am currently on and i am responding VERY well so far. About as good as the first time. God, i feel like a Virgin again! LOL

As for 'Slin...I have tried it. It has it's uses and is very good if you know how and when to use it. 'Slin also is very picky. Some people can handle 20iu's no problem, while others freakout on 8iu's. Personally i like to start with 6 iu's for a few days them work to about 10iu's after each workout ONLY on workout days (4 days a week). I've found this to be the best for me. Keeps the fat off the best and yet still get the good effect from it.

I've never really wanted to become a Pro Bodybuilder, because of all the drama and politics i believe that are in the sport now. Some people have said i have good genetics and build to do it, but i dont think i would like to put my body to such Extreme limits for such little reward. Nothing against anyone or any Pro by any means. I respect these people to the highest degree. To each his own, and i have chosen mine.

Mr_Magoo said:
guys trust me, keep juicing, GH is not something very many people eed, people tend to want to emulate what we hear about pro cycles so we all want GH and Slin. A gram or bit higher of test ad a gram of tren a week will do more then gH ever could. GH works, no doubt but many of us dont need it, trust me and just keep juicing for a while. now for those who have used gh dont flame me here, im referring to newbies in geeral who think that GH is the end all be all of physique drugs. it has a huge mistique to it. basically im saying i hear all the time how people want to off the bat throw gh into their mix whe they could sped that money on roids and get a better physique

Agreed 100%.

xcelbeyond said:
Well forbb, I haven't used GH, slin or gluco yet. I don't feel that I've reached my peak with AAS yet!

So, for this topic I'm just here to learn along with many others.

xcelbeyond

Xcel - gluco is not an 'advanced' drug. I actually beleive that EVERYONE, including non bodybuilders, should use Gluco daily as it's a great preventative drug for adult onset diabetes.

shawnfreaks said:
I've never really wanted to become a Pro Bodybuilder, because of all the drama and politics i believe that are in the sport now.

That's why I made sure that I am so succesful in my 'normal' life that I would never rely on bodybuilding to survive. I am more financially secure than any pro will EVER hope to be and I am not even 30 yet. I made sure that it would happen this way so NOONE could ever take advantage of me for doing something that I love.

When I bulk I just use the same 'cycle' all the time:

3g of test/week and 1g of deca or eq/week, continuosly.
100mg/d d-bol or 200mg/d a-50, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
10IU+ per day GH non stop.
30IU per day insulin on the 4 weeks that I am on the orals.

Big A said:
When I bulk I just use the same 'cycle' all the time:

3g of test/week and 1g of deca or eq/week, continuosly.
100mg/d d-bol or 200mg/d a-50, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
10IU+ per day GH non stop.
30IU per day insulin on the 4 weeks that I am on the orals.
And I thought that I was going to do a LOT OF test for my next cycle at 1050mg/week! :rolleyes: :D

xcelbeyond

BIG A

YOUR KNOW THAT IS A GREAT POST. YOU GOT MY RESPECT ALLWASY PLANE FOR THE FUTURE. BIG BUMP FOR BIG A.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131