advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Tren do you cruise on and do you notice any sides?

Everyone is different and it depends on what you consider "sides". If you're talking insomnia, heat, temper etc., for me, I can get away with around 150mg of a long ester EW.

However, even at a low dose, for me personally, Tren has other sides that are not as obvious. I suffer almost bipolar symptoms on tren. While the severity of these symptoms vary with dose, they are present to some degree no matter what dose I take; which, indicently, is why I don't touch the stuff anymore. I am typically very cool, calm/collected and easy going; on Tren, my temper and reactions to things can be very unpredictable and, in some cases, uncontrollable.

Wish I had a better answer. If you're a relatively experienced Tren user, just judge it for yourself. Longer ester is better for cruising as far as convenience but it takes longer to titrate and to see how you react. Just take it slow and be patient but I would say, anecdotally, to start in the 150 range and see how you're doing in 5 weeks or so.

-Steve

Last edited:
ive been cruising on 500mg test e/400mg tren e for some time now.. only sides i get are night sweats which are obviously from the tren... other than that i love it

ive been cruising on 500mg test e/400mg tren e for some time now.. only sides i get are night sweats which are obviously from the tren... other than that i love it

Sounds like a stroke or heart attack ready to happen.

I cruise on 200/100 test/tren e. It's a good mix, but, the Tren wrecks my lipids. No matter what Dr G says, running any amount of Tren for long periods of time can't be good for you.

I'm surprised in a good way that so many people are going the low dose tren route. I hope I get some good results from a 100 a week. I do have start running thou aN
and am worried that my fat self will not be able to do it.

So 100 mg of tren while seriously running in an effort to train for something a stupid idea?

So 100 mg of tren while seriously running in an effort to train for something a stupid idea?

I found as long as I did regular cardio tren didn't hurt my cardio at all. I was running 3-4 times a week and getting better week by week on a lot of tren

I found as long as I did regular cardio tren didn't hurt my cardio at all. I was running 3-4 times a week and getting better week by week on a lot of tren

On a lot of tren?! I'm at 250mg tren A and I can't even power walk.
Last time I tried my back cramped up in a serious pump just after 20min. After 35-40min there wasn't much "power" in that walk anymore, more of a I-got-to-make-it-home-walk. The last kilometer I sat down and rested my back at least 4-5 times.

Are you saying it gets better if I keep trying?

I wouldn't recommend what you guys are calling "cruising" on any amount of tren, unless you plan to compete at a high level, and are willing to sacrifice your health to get there. Which is fine, that's a personal decision.

I would say blast and cruise>cruising above replacement.

Your body needs time off.

Do people think its better to cruise on 100test and 100tren then as opposed to 200test?

Not seen DrG's thread but interested to here deffo!

I presume its better to keep gains cos of how powerful tren is compared to test....

Tren Is way more potent mg for mg.

not sure what you mean by that. Cardio issues, as in heart palpitations or flutters? or cardio issues as in, lack of being able to do cardio because it just seems to kick your ass?

i "think" that tren has a reputation for reducing a persons cardio level.

(i "think" just means i've read others postings, I'm too noob to do any actual "think"ing on my own) :)

Is there anything that works for night sweats and insomnia?

low dose Tren Ace

I was a long time user of Tren Ace from pellets. I really loved the feeling in my shoulder blades from the stuff! The sides such as sleep apnea was real bad. i would wake up gasping for air and the sheets in bed would be drenched ! It also made me not a nice person. So I am now on Test E ( 5 years and feel great )! But I miss the huge strength in the upper shoulder blades. I was thinking of going back to Tren Ace but at low dose to get "some" of the benefits but not the sides.

I also think we take far to much. The Cattle who are on implants weight from 200 to 800 pounds and they have a 200 mg implant put in every 60 days. That comes to 3.33 mg a day and these cattle are on average 400 pounds or bigger so in a man is about 200 pounds average that equates to 1.666 mg a day. The cattle get about 5 % bigger on these implants.

So I am thinking that instead of the 75 mg I used to take every other day I might take like 25 mg or even 15 mg every other day . I can use veg oil with just 1.5 % BA to insure sterility after filtering.

I read that seroquel works well for insomnia, Diphenhydramine and melatonin work for me.

Good quality Melatonin is hard to beat! I usually take it with 5htp and I'm out like a light.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws