YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much trt (doc prescribed only) are you on a week?

How much test (doc prescribed only) are you on a week

• 50mg

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • 100mg

Votes: 124 30.2%
  • 150mg

Votes: 81 19.7%
  • 200mg

Votes: 140 34.1%
  • 250mg

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • 300mg

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • 350mg

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • 400mg

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • 450mg

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 500mg

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 500+mg

Votes: 6 1.5%

• Total voters
300 for me

that is a very very high dosage and would put 99.9 procent of people way over the physiological limit. is your sbgh too high? this would be a possible explanation why the dosage is so high.

very unusual. 200mg per week puts people easily over the limit

I used a clinic 6-7 years ago. They started me at 200 mg/w and then upped it to 300 mg/w and then up to 400 mg/w. With the upping all the ancillaries were pushed. The game for these clinics is to sell drugs at high premiums. Health is not their objective. They wish to corner a piece of the market of AAS users that wish to appear more legit. A lot of them have been weeded out at this point. I've sicne went to a GP and he scripts me at 100 mg/w and that keeps me in normal range upper end of the normal range. Then again the normal range has dropped from 1200 ng/dL to 800 ng/dL in some labs because of the drop in average testosterone probably due to all the toxins and medications out there now.

I used a clinic 6-7 years ago. They started me at 200 mg/w and then upped it to 300 mg/w and then up to 400 mg/w. With the upping all the ancillaries were pushed. The game for these clinics is to sell drugs at high premiums. Health is not their objective. They wish to corner a piece of the market of AAS users that wish to appear more legit. A lot of them have been weeded out at this point. I've sicne went to a GP and he scripts me at 100 mg/w and that keeps me in normal range upper end of the normal range. Then again the normal range has dropped from 1200 ng/dL to 800 ng/dL in some labs because of the drop in average testosterone probably due to all the toxins and medications out there now.

yeah those are not proper clinics but drug pushers. nobody needs trt that high and its counter productive. then the need for AI goes up so they can sell this and many other things.

real trt is between 80-200mg per week, with vast majority being 130-160mg per week or so. this brings levels around 1100 which is superb, throw in some proviron for the dht and you are rollin

My prescribed dose is 120 BIW. my trough is usually around 900 so im pretty much where i need to be.

My prescribed dose is 120 BIW. my trough is usually around 900 so im pretty much where i need to be.

most important thing is: symptoms

how do you feel

some need 1200 to feel good and some 700. always go and judge by symptoms, not just numbers. high testo levels are not damaging in any way as long as bloodwork comes back good and you FEEL good.

most important thing is: symptoms

how do you feel

some need 1200 to feel good and some 700. always go and judge by symptoms, not just numbers. high testo levels are not damaging in any way as long as bloodwork comes back good and you FEEL good.

Couldn’t agree with you more. I feel best/normal at 120mg a week but my peak (not trough) was just under 1100 and my current doc said that was too high. Has me on 80mg a week and I feel the fluctuations. I’m trying to offset by injecting every 3.5 days.

Couldn’t agree with you more. I feel best/normal at 120mg a week but my peak (not trough) was just under 1100 and my current doc said that was too high. Has me on 80mg a week and I feel the fluctuations. I’m trying to offset by injecting every 3.5 days.

Don`t go higher that 80mg per week, and have your free level tested , don`t worry to much about the total.

Is there a best level of free test or do you go by how you feel?

there is a correlation but ofcourse ALWAYS go by how you feel. meaning very few will feel ok on very low levels and very few will feel shitty on high levels but always judge on symptoms. some guys feel ok on total test 400 (very very few but as example) and some need 1400 to feel ok (testosterone resistance).

so symptoms are king, its all about feeling good and having no bloodwork side-effects

225 a week along with 12.5 mg of aromasin 2x a week ...e2 is 29 and test is 990 but very flat no matter what I eat

225 a week along with 12.5 mg of aromasin 2x a week ...e2 is 29 and test is 990 but very flat no matter what I eat

thats a pretty high trt dosage, how often do you inject and when was the test taken? reason being with 225mg test a week your total test should easily be over 1400 or atleast 1200.

and no reason to ever take any AI when on trt, AI's are very very harmful i dont know how people dont know this.

My Endo has me on 200mg of Test E every 2wks,and 1000iu's Pregnyl 3x wk. I back off on the HCG to 500iu's 3x wk however.

I hope someone can help me out a bit regarding when to do blood work. I know that if one injects once a week, you test the "trough" (lowest test level) day before you do injection (or on a day of injection, right before taking my shot).

But I'm injecting 2x per week (mon/thu) as I feel better and can manage my e2 easier with this protocol. Do I understand it right, with my 2x/wk protocol, my "trough" levels should be tested right before next injection? So either I test on Sunday or on Wednesday.

I'm using TestE as my ester of choice.

Thanks a lot!

I hope someone can help me out a bit regarding when to do blood work. I know that if one injects once a week, you test the "trough" (lowest test level) day before you do injection (or on a day of injection, right before taking my shot).

But I'm injecting 2x per week (mon/thu) as I feel better and can manage my e2 easier with this protocol. Do I understand it right, with my 2x/wk protocol, my "trough" levels should be tested right before next injection? So either I test on Sunday or on Wednesday.

I'm using TestE as my ester of choice.

Thanks a lot!

thats correct. the trough is 1 minute before your next injection so to speak. which indicates the lowest point of serum testosterone level. even if you inject ED you would still draw bloow just before injecting the next morning

If it REAL trt you are after, dosages vary between 70mg-120mg.
USUALLY the need for an AI is ONLY temporary while dialing in, but AI should not be part of a trt protocol.
I read bloodworks for a trt clinic regularly, this may come as a surprise to you but most men above 40 report the best feeling of "well being" at 500-700ng/ml. `free test is usually on the upper side once stability is achieved at that level.
Sexual function is optimal with those levels as it most closely resembles ones NATURAL healthy output and the aromatic process is maintaining T:E ratio very close to where they need to be.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131