YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much trt (doc prescribed only) are you on a week?

How much test (doc prescribed only) are you on a week

• 50mg

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • 100mg

Votes: 124 30.2%
  • 150mg

Votes: 81 19.7%
  • 200mg

Votes: 140 34.1%
  • 250mg

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • 300mg

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • 350mg

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • 400mg

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • 450mg

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 500mg

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 500+mg

Votes: 6 1.5%

• Total voters
I just got prescribed 200mg every 10 days
I have heard of many guys doing 100mg every five days, which is the same dosage as you use with different timing. That dose is what I am hoping to do. They have me prescribed 100 mg every seven days. I don't like that.

I have heard of many guys doing 100mg every five days, which is the same dosage as you use with different timing. That dose is what I am hoping to do. They have me prescribed 100 mg every seven days. I don't like that.
Yes. I’m doing 40mg eod with slin pins

the guy who said 500mg week, uh no way a doc is going to give that much
Man you say that but there is a doc in our area who works with a lot of bodybuilders (some pros also). Wrote a friend of mine a script for 600mg a week. Obviously he knew it wasn’t for “ TRT” but dang. I was just wondering how he hasn’t gotten shut down yet

Everyone responds differently. And as your body fat changes your dosage may need to change as well. There’s no magical number or ceiling a person should just be prescribed.
True but the difference is not that big as some want to believe. Also if one is too fat and too much test is going into estrogen conversion then one is better of doing some diet changes to get rid of the fat. Just Imho.

If your getting prescribed above 200mg can u pm me the clinic that is prescribing that. Interested in trying a higher dose than what currently prescribed.

My doctor is a bit on the "cutting edge" side of things. I was at 200 per week and I tested a total T of 800 or so. He upped me to 220 per week because he wanted my trough to be 1000.

I’m prescribed 220mg a week but my last test level was off the chart, I know they’re gonna cut it back… I was doing weekly injects and my test was 1k a week after the injection so it was “ok”. Now that I’m doing daily, it’s over 1.5k total and they won’t like that next time I go in lol.

I was prescribed 200mg week of test c for the better part of a decade. Injected weekly peak levels were 1100 consistently so top of range. Trough was obviously lower so well within range from peak to trough. Never bothered measuring trough but I'd guess weekly I'd bottom at 800-900ish.

Interestingly on a pure HRT forum this was a pretty good or maybe top quartile outcome. Seems tons of people on BBing forums take 100mg weekly and manage to get the same numbers. Certainly not impossible especially at the individual level as I've seen this happen to others but when decent sample sizes differ this much, it makes me wonder especially since size/body mass would not favor the weightlifting/bodybuilding sample.

I some times wonder how many that say 200mg are actually prescribed by their Dr. as opposed to self medicating.
That does get one thinking. Sometimes it's more of how you feel a certain dose. I told my doc. I felt better at a higher dose 100mg a week then 50mgs a week. So he changed it..also check out the numbers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131