over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much tuna do you eat a day/week?

I ate two cans every Mon-Fri for a couple of years. Probably not the smartest thing to do. Eating tuna in moderation is not a bad idea, but I don't think I've had five cans of tuna in the last 10 years. Serious.

None, I hate fish 🤢
I love fish, I don’t really like tuna(canned, love me some seared or raw ahi) But it’s a hella cheap and no cooking involved protein so I’ve eaten a shitload if it over my life. At any given time there’s 30 or so cans in my pantry

6-8 lite cans per week

Lite does have less mercury, I don't know how much though compared to albacore

Used to eat two a day everyday for years ,lite, but now sub that with chicken can , as after seeing the Jason huh interview three or so years ago and a thread on here a few months back, cut it down

5 cans a week, tuna sandwich with broccoli sprouts is part of my weekday lunch.

Metals in tuna is low on my risk radar.

I eat fresh yellow fin couple times a week , I haven't eaten canned tuna in years.

One of my friends takes clients on charter fishing trips all the time and keeps me stocked up on fresh fish.

I'd be more worried about the radiation being pumped into the Pacific from the Fukushima nuclear site than heavy metals

I heard Elon Musk on a podcast concerning nuclear energy and was saying the risk factors from Fukushima(with regards to food) was grossly overstated. So much that he had all of his seafood purchased and flown in from there for a year afterwards to prove the point the radiation storyline was exaggerated.

I heard Elon Musk on a podcast concerning nuclear energy and was saying the risk factors from Fukushima(with regards to food) was grossly overstated. So much that he had all of his seafood purchased and flown in from there for a year afterwards to prove the point the radiation storyline was exaggerated.

Way, way overstated. I live here. Not glowing yet.

Sometimes I will eat about 10-14 cans of chunk light a week, but then I may not eat it again for a couple months. I get tired of it real quick.

I'm curious as I'm not from the States, you guys stating it's so cheap. What does a can of tuna cost over there?

I'm curious as I'm not from the States, you guys stating it's so cheap. What does a can of tuna cost over there?
About this much. $9 for 10 cans, so about 80 to 90 cents a can from what im seeing here.

There is a great video interview with Jason Huh where he talks about
his heavy metal contamination he got from all the fish he was eating.

There is a great video interview with Jason Huh where he talks about
his heavy metal contamination he got from all the fish he was eating.
Not sure how much lead is shed into the water, but my wife's family has lived in the same home since around 1970 and it has pipes containing lead in the yard. The home was built in the 1930s .Right now the city is finally tearing them up and replacing them. Seems no harm was done to her family at least. Metals are out there everywhere. I was surprised to hear about the lead in their pipes because it is an expensive upper middle class neighborhood of Cleveland.

We eat canned wild caught salmon and prepare it the same way---tastes better and (almost) no mercury!!

I can usually find them for 40 cents or so a can

Not sure how much lead is shed into the water, but my wife's family has lived in the same home since around 1970 and it has pipes containing lead in the yard. The home was built in the 1930s .Right now the city is finally tearing them up and replacing them. Seems no harm was done to her family at least. Metals are out there everywhere. I was surprised to hear about the lead in their pipes because it is an expensive upper middle class neighborhood of Cleveland.
It was zinc I think.

It was zinc I think.
Could be, but im pretty sure my father in law said it was some lead. It looks like lead was still used during the time the home was built. It might have even been built earlier than 1930s, im just guessing. The lead content in the pipes must not have been great. He is a retired neurologist and the whole family is smart! lol

Thats just the city pipes in the street and in the yard up to the main box for the house. I dont think the house has any pipes with lead, but not sure. The whole street is being torn up, and their front yards too.

Could be, but im pretty sure my father in law said it was some lead. It looks like lead was still used during the time the home was built. It might have even been built earlier than 1930s, im just guessing. The lead content in the pipes must not have been great. He is a retired neurologist and the whole family is smart! lol

Thats just the city pipes in the street and in the yard up to the main box for the house. I dont think the house has any pipes with lead, but not sure. The whole street is being torn up, and their front yards too.

Zinc was was for Jason.

I stock up at Costco with Tuna and the canned salmon. I switch them out and eat about 6-8 cans a week. The price is starting to climb a bit now though, but still a great cheap source of protein. I also get the bags of Tuna somtimes, because it's easier to eat at work.

I use a lot of the Tuna Creations packets on the go. Depending on the flavors, 3 packets and 5 rice cakes is 50g protein, 35-40 carb and about 3-6g of fat.
A lot of the time, this is when I'll take my Super EPA omegas from Thorne

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner