over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much water per day?

phosphorylation

Registered
I'm just curious to know how much water on average you guys are taking in per day in relation to your bodyweight? I know how important it is, but I struggle to get it in. When I do, I feel disgusting....stomach distended and burping up liquid. Are you big guys really drinking 2-3 gallons a day?

Depends on what im doing , like today sitting in a cool machineshop doing little activity then probably about a gallon , Tuesday when i was working in 96deg heat with 70% humididty for 13 hrs i drank 16 liters which is over 4 gallons and only pissed about 6 times all day !!!

if your thirsty drink if not don't force it down , i think about 1/2 liter an hr for the average person is a good pace if your not sweating

I'm with GS, depends on what I'm doing. Mostly, I work in a nice cool office, and my requirements are going to be much lower than when I'm working outside over the weekend, placing greater demands on my system.

Drink when thirsty, your body knows best. Makes no sense to me to force water into your system when you don't need or require it...

Depends on what im doing , like today sitting in a cool machineshop doing little activity then probably about a gallon , Tuesday when i was working in 96deg heat with 70% humididty for 13 hrs i drank 16 liters which is over 4 gallons and only pissed about 6 times all day !!!

if your thirsty drink if not don't force it down , i think about 1/2 liter an hr for the average person is a good pace if your not sweating

Wow, only 6 times in a day. I piss about 12 times a day and I only drink 1.25 gallons a day on average.

haha, I probably piss 12 times a day too. hell, i got up out of bed to pee 4 times last night alone. Its always good clear urine unless I just took my vitamins though, so I don't think i'm doing too bad on the intake.

Wow, only 6 times in a day. I piss about 12 times a day and I only drink 1.25 gallons a day on average.

Yea but at lunch i poured about half a cup of sweat out of my boot !!! in the high humidity you sweat BAD and it doesn't evaporate off so their is no cooling effect (the reason for sweating) so you just get hotter and stay hot and sweat more and more.
Start work at 6am , 85 deg 90% humidity and by 7 you have sweat streaming down your ass crack and are soaked. as the temp goes up the humidity drops some.
AHH , the joys of working in NOLA

I work in a coal mine where it's pretty humid and warm this time of year. I drink around 2gallon a day easy and several other drinks and juices. Piss like 10x while at work.

I drink about a gallon/day and I often put Crystal Light in mine for a change of pace.

Crystal light is a must. Grape is my favorite!

A couple tablespoons of vanilla or coconut LBA's per liter works good too and in this freakin heat that kills my apatite their a blessing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131