advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much weight do you guys put on during a blast?

Man going back over this thread makes me want to rethink my 4500 calorie/day bulks.

When I bulk I always go balls to the walls with food.

When I see 2lbs a mo is impossible, is this assuming the user is on HGH/high dose blast?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Man going back over this thread makes me want to rethink my 4500 calorie/day bulks.

When I bulk I always go balls to the walls with food.

When I see 2lbs a mo is impossible, is this assuming the user is on HGH/high dose blast?

You can be on anything you want to be on. Radioactive gamma rays...it doesn't matter. Unless youre a genetic freak who is brand new to training and to gear...its impossible to put on two solid pounds of muscle a month

You can be on anything you want to be on. Radioactive gamma rays...it doesn't matter. Unless youre a genetic freak who is brand new to training and to gear...its impossible to put on two solid pounds of muscle a month
All that matters to me are my #s (PR) going up lol...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Thanks for clarifying - appreciate it.

Thanks for clarifying - appreciate it.

Now that's not to say that those 4500 calorie a day bulks are useless. Me personally....I have a tremendously hard time putting on size. I have to gain some excess bodyfat and then cut down later on. Read some of Dante's stuff. He's always said that those guys who are willing to eat themselves up to those big bodyweights and diet down are always the biggest guys onstage. Hes mentioned dusty hanshaw, lee priest and a few others.

Now that's not to say that those 4500 calorie a day bulks are useless. Me personally....I have a tremendously hard time putting on size. I have to gain some excess bodyfat and then cut down later on. Read some of Dante's stuff. He's always said that those guys who are willing to eat themselves up to those big bodyweights and diet down are always the biggest guys onstage. Hes mentioned dusty hanshaw, lee priest and a few others.
Very interesting, I am on DC training right now. The diet alone has made me into a shit machine.

Calories are still 3500 on off days, carbs are less than 150 grams to restore insulin sensitivity for training days where it's 500 grams of carbs, a vast majority around the peri workout window. I've actually kept fullness on off days as well from body adapting to higher fat instead if carbs.

I've gained 3 lbs (this is cancelling the 9 lb water gain from the blast doses) in the past 3 1/2 weeks. So the weight is going up, Synthetine however is helping tremendously from me adding excess fat, and helping insulin sensitivity as well. I think this is a smarter approach, much of which I credit to Dr. Scott Stevenson.

Just wanted to add that I have put on 1-2# of muscle with no increase in body fat from the start of my program. I have had test done ever week. I'm almost threw week 6 IMG_1432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner