over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much weight gain 5 weeks

Don't listen to these guys. I had a whole body recomp in only 5 weeks of test only. But I do believe either your diet isn't good or you not working hard enough. I gained 15 pounds and lost a lot of fat.
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Sent from my phone using Test

You call that a recomp? I see no change. You seem like you are probably fooling yourself into thinking you experienced something, when you didn't.

You don't even look like you lift weights and you look like you probably eat whatever you want, when you want it. Why on earth are you using AAS when you obviously don't have your training and diet under control?

I recommend you take the next three years, stay off gear and figure out how to train and diet. Once you have those figured out, then come back here and start your AAS if you are still interested in the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Quite disturbing...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You guys don't read good. I'm not the op. I just told him I lost 6% In 5 weeks so yes he can expect some kind of results.

You guys don't read good. I'm not the op. I just told him I lost 6% In 5 weeks so yes he can expect some kind of results.

I don't see 6% fat loss in them pictures. I don't see 15lb weight gain either.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 6'4. My pant size was a 30 waist at 135lbs. And it's 32 waist at 200 lbs. It spreads out. I'm sure if I was 5'4 like half of you guys it would have doubled my size

Let's do a little math. You say you gained 15 pounds and lost 6% body fat in 5 weeks and you weigh 200lbs. So if you started off at 185lbs and gained 15lbs that puts you at 200lbs. But you also lost 6% fat which is another 11lbs that you had to gain before the scale moved the 15lbs you gained. So in reality you would have had to gain 26lbs in 5 weeks. Almost 1lb a day. No way.

Either check your scale or check you body fat testing methods.....and while you're at it, maybe check your reality. I'm 6'2" so I know it's hard looking big when you're tall but 26lbs is a buttload of muscle. Even if only half of it is muscle you would tell a HUGE difference.

Ps. It's "you guys don't read well." ;)

You troll every post people make. I don't need your permission. I use to be 200 lbs. At 10-12%. Wrecked a motorcycle and couldn't walk for months. Got out of the hospital at 135lbs. Eat anything to gain to 189lbs and 23% bf.
dieted to 181lbs. Took my lipids and had natural test of 293. Now I take test and diet only eating chicken. Turkey. Fruit. Black beans. At week 5 I was 198 lbs. And 18%. Now at week 8 I'm 205 and 16%. So in just getting back to where I originally was. So my diet is right. I take test because my natty levels are low. And your a hater

I'll tell you what's disturbing... this looks like the torso of a 14-yr-old kid! I thinkk this thread is going to have to be removed as well as a member or two...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear