over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Much?!

method2madness

Registered
How much tamoxifen daily if I'm running 300mg deca and cyp twice a week? I've only ever used arimidex before this so I've got literally no experience with this anti-e compound. Please only those with competitive or long term experience.
Peace to y'all,
M2M:cool:

i dont think that will keep bloating down/stop aromatization, why not use aromasin?

All I have right now is tamoxifen. I just need to know how much daily to fight the estrogenic effects of the deca, as test has never given me any problems. specifically looking to avoid gyno.

What I have read is that it is not a good idea to use Nolvadex with 19nor compounds. But this is just what I have read. I would think at those levels and if you start for day one 20 mg per day should be good enough.

All I have right now is tamoxifen. I just need to know how much daily to fight the estrogenic effects of the deca, as test has never given me any problems. specifically looking to avoid gyno.

Kinda like Spartan said, Deca won't give you much in the way of estrogen concerns. Prolactin would be a greater concern. So you might only have tamoxifen right now but you might need something like caber

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Tamoxifen at 20mg/ day should be enough with that test dose. Again, aromasin is a better choice.

i use 10-20mg/day nolva. i had read deca converts to estro at roughly 20% that test does. so id agree with others if you are worried about deca get prami or caber. i take 500mg caber twice a week and love it.

I wouldn't take ANY ancillary unless I was showing sides or had them in the past. But yeah, nolva is most likely not going to help you if you are getting gyno from nandrolone.

I'm NOT getting gyno, I'm looking to avoid it:banghead:

Thanks to all for the advice.

I wouldn't take ANY ancillary unless I was showing sides or had them in the past. But yeah, nolva is most likely not going to help you if you are getting gyno from nandrolone.

I have read that high Estrogen levels in men can be harmful to the body, I am not just talking gyno or ED, I have read cancer. Why not control it if you can?

i use 10-20mg/day nolva. i had read deca converts to estro at roughly 20% that test does. so id agree with others if you are worried about deca get prami or caber. i take 500mg caber twice a week and love it.

What... I hope this is a typo! IMHO .50mg MWF works just fine.

I would go with .25-.5mgs adex m-w-f. If you start to notice anything terrible thats when I would start the nova at 20 mgs per day.You would of course have to determine if it was estro or progesterone.If it ts prog then I would get some prami .25-.5 m-w-f.
Styles

Does anyone actually read these posts?! I know all about how to use a-dex but I DON"T HAVE ANY!!! ALL I HAVE IS THE TAMOXIFEN!!!! To those who actually paid attention to my question, THANK YOU:cool: To those who didn't :action-:m

Does anyone actually read these posts?! I know all about how to use a-dex but I DON"T HAVE ANY!!! ALL I HAVE IS THE TAMOXIFEN!!!! To those who actually paid attention to my question, THANK YOU:cool: To those who didn't :action-:m

10 mg per day is plenty. No more than 20mg per day. I have had gyno and 10mg got rid of it... gyno I had for months. Nolva has always been great to me.

Just trying to help Method .Hope its progesterone and see how far your nolva will get ya.Oh and back at ya.

Thank You.
Peace to all,

10 mg per day is plenty. No more than 20mg per day. I have had gyno and 10mg got rid of it... gyno I had for months. Nolva has always been great to me.

Depends man. I personally use 20-30 mg citrate while on heavy cycles...however, I don't believe that the nolva is likely to help much if you are prone to progesterone-related gyno (from the deca).

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws