over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you blast?

I blast Sus 400mg week for 12 months.. take 3 months off..
During winter months.. I add Deca 200mg week.. otherwise I use 200mg of NPP per week along with it.

I'll also run Winny 60mg on workout days only during trimming up phase..

I feel that by running lower dose longer blasts.. I keep more of my gains.. I'm 44yrs old.. so staying healthy while blasting is very important to me...

I generally cruise on 200mg of Test but do 2 10 week blasts a year. I’m 45 so I primarily blast with Test and Mast (gonna add Var this summer just to use it up).I keep the dosages moderate. What is your cruise/blast pattern in a calendar year?

Easily found by using "Search", but for whatever reason I guess I feel like helping you out...

Blast and cruise refers to using high doses 4 usually a short length of time 6 or 8 weeks maybe.... At say 2g or 3g or 4g total per week. Usually with heavier, harsher drugs such as Trenbolone and Anadrol and the like, depending on your experience with anabolics, of course.

"Blast" is like a short period where you'd use heavier doses of stronger drugs than you'd normally use, to put on as much size as possible in that period.

"Cruise" is where youre still using anabolics, just add a smaller dose to maintain the muscle you put on during the blast., or are you even put on new muscle, despite the lower dosages. The doses in a cruise are still higher than what an HRT dose may be.... say if you blasted at three or four grams for a week, you would still crew at 1 gram per week. Say 700mg test (1ml of your 350mg/cyp 2x a week) and 300mg npp (say, just 2 inj's of your 150mg/ml npp, ideally, on days you do not inject your test. However to make things easier, (it is a cruise after all), you could do your NPP injection along with your cypionate injection, 2nd total 2x a week.

Thank you so much for helping me figure it out . I'm a newbie here trying to absorb enough information before step into steroids. I can't help asking this question after seeing all this posts but have no idea what they are talking about.Maybe next time I'll search by myself to forbid my innocent behavior. Thanks any way.

I'm getting pretty old so taking things a bit easy. Probably mostly healthy because I've been pretty moderate over the years. HPTA is shit now. The goal is to TRT at 100-150 mg/w most of the year and do one cycle in the summer months from May through August. The "blast" goes up to maybe 1.5 grams total usually test at 100-300 mg/w with 2 other compounds chosing from Primo 300-500 mg/w, EQ 400-600 mg/w, NPP 200-400 mg/w, Mast 400-600 mg/w, Anavar 250-350 mg/w, Turinabol 250-350 mg/w, Tren 150-200 mg/w.

Donate blood every 8 weeks during cycle. Watch BP and water retention. Use maxide for water if mneeded. Add AI as needed. Possibly BP control if needed. Ramp AAS up and then back down. Possibly mini cruise in the middle.

Game changes in mid-late 50s.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311