over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you blast?

Dvo36

Registered
I generally cruise on 200mg of Test but do 2 10 week blasts a year. I’m 45 so I primarily blast with Test and Mast (gonna add Var this summer just to use it up).I keep the dosages moderate. What is your cruise/blast pattern in a calendar year?

I blast whenever I feel like it if blood work looks good.

Yeah the bloodwork is key. My RBC are still within range during my cruise. Crazy not to know your numbers.

I try to donate blood at least three times a year.

i feel like i don't blast often enough.

but seriously, my blast dose has become my cruise dose.. so i have no idea when i'll blast again

Usually twice yearly... Dry compounds for summer and then wet in the fall/winter.

Last edited:
whenever I'm newly single and bored and feel like running through a couple dozen girls.

So, every 6 months... Once a year... Once every 18 months. Etc..

Yeah I’d always blast when I became single, although my “blasts” nowadays are more responsible than my younger days!

Yeah I’d always blast when I became single, although my “blasts” nowadays are more responsible than my younger days!

My blasts nowadays are actually more lazy than anything, as I have a whole lot more shit on my plate to deal with and all others pretty good to do a shot, cut off postpone doing the shop (cuz after 19-20 years of doing these freaking injections, you begin to dread them... especially Trenbolone Ace, especially since I make mine at 150-170 mg/ml [I claim its 150, but it's more like 165-170+ & "is the best tren I've ever used" say my "friends" haha], and no matter if I dilute it with 2 milliliters of cypionate (Also 300-350mg/ml), 7 times outta 10 times, ill end up on my knees with my forehead on the floor coughing and gasping for air thinking I'm having a heart attack for a good 10-15 minutes, after splitting 1/2 the shot in each delt (or even just doing 1/2ml tren & 1.5ml cyp or even something "weak" like 200mg Eq), by the time I finish pushing the plunger into the second delt I can feel the cough coming on .

Anyways... or even something as simple as just a 2 ml pin full of cypionate, I'll put off for a day, that turns into two days or three or four.

Same with orals. I'll miss a dose in the afternoon and I'll miss a dose in the morning sometimes but I'm usually pretty good about the Pre-Workout or post workout orals and nighttime orals, it's everything else that I put off and procrastinate lol.

16w blast
10w cruise on test 180mg/wk but might add proviron or 100mg mast next time since i aromatise a lot and my e2 is out of range when my test is at around 1300 ng/dl

Honestly....way too often. Im like little slice....I basically just cruise on blast doses anymore. Not the best idea....but eh

I'm on my first blast now, when it ends at the 12 week mark I'm going to take 12 weeks off and go back to my TRT dose and rinse and repeat until I hit my goal physique of about 200-210lbs at 10-12% BF and then cruise on just enough test to maintain that levels of fitness and only blast after that to change my proportions or to cut down if I fatten up to much so maybe once or twice a year tops.

what is blast and cruise

Easily found by using "Search", but for whatever reason I guess I feel like helping you out...

Blast and cruise refers to using high doses 4 usually a short length of time 6 or 8 weeks maybe.... At say 2g or 3g or 4g total per week. Usually with heavier, harsher drugs such as Trenbolone and Anadrol and the like, depending on your experience with anabolics, of course.

"Blast" is like a short period where you'd use heavier doses of stronger drugs than you'd normally use, to put on as much size as possible in that period.

"Cruise" is where youre still using anabolics, just add a smaller dose to maintain the muscle you put on during the blast., or are you even put on new muscle, despite the lower dosages. The doses in a cruise are still higher than what an HRT dose may be.... say if you blasted at three or four grams for a week, you would still crew at 1 gram per week. Say 700mg test (1ml of your 350mg/cyp 2x a week) and 300mg npp (say, just 2 inj's of your 150mg/ml npp, ideally, on days you do not inject your test. However to make things easier, (it is a cruise after all), you could do your NPP injection along with your cypionate injection, 2nd total 2x a week.

Last edited:
10-16 week blasts.

8-16 week cruises.

All depends on what's going on in my lifeven while blasting 16 weeks, I still use pretty conservative doses, so I'm not too concerned about running a 16 week blast.

I blast half the year (Spring through Summer) and cruise the other half (Fall through Winter). I get blood work twice a year and donate blood as often as aloud.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws