YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you change your workout routine?

everyday.. gotta keep the muscles guessing

Everyday a little something different. I may do some of the same exercises but I vary the reps and weight every workout.

but how do you guys progress lol!?

but how do you guys progress lol!?

How do you know you mean ? Mirror. I progress way better when I'm switching things up. Plus things don't get boring. For instance I might do deads one back workout then racks the next then part with db's next so on and so forth

How do you know you mean ? Mirror. I progress way better when I'm switching things up. Plus things don't get boring. For instance I might do deads one back workout then racks the next then part with db's next so on and so forth

I'm just saying if you can't remember the weight you used previous workout how do you ensure you are progressing, I guess as you said check mirror? I have heard this before that the mirror is good to track progress

I just feel like still being young(24) that I haven't figured out what exactly works for me, therefor I don't know if I could progress with instinctive training. Then again I haven't tried it in a while.... I'd love to just go in the gym and do whatever I feel like that day, but I feel politically incorrect lol

I'm just saying if you can't remember the weight you used previous workout how do you ensure you are progressing, I guess as you said check mirror? I have heard this before that the mirror is good to track progress

I still track progress dude , just change things up. You can do both. I guess my way is planned out that's the difference

I still track progress dude , just change things up. You can do both. I guess my way is planned out that's the difference

you lost me here lol, i thought you just did whatever each time you went to the gym:confused:

I like changing my workouts on a daily basis I do the same body parts on the same days but if I do dumbbells this week for say chest fly's then next week I will do hammer strength or cables for the same exercise. Has been very successful body always seems to be guessing and not getting used to the same old thing. And every so many weeks I will change up my rep range just for another shock to the body.

It will vary big time with every individual, but some use he rule of thumb by changing around 6 week.(give or take) Depending on your goals..

4-6 weeks or if your gains are slowing

I like changing my workouts on a daily basis I do the same body parts on the same days but if I do dumbbells this week for say chest fly's then next week I will do hammer strength or cables for the same exercise. Has been very successful body always seems to be guessing and not getting used to the same old thing. And every so many weeks I will change up my rep range just for another shock to the body.

this

The body parts I train stay the same every week for up to 6 months or so, the exercises,reps,weight etc changes every time I hit the iron pile, I don't track or care about how much weight I'm lifting it's how the muscle feels some days I'm stronger than others so I might not lift the same weight I was last week it's ok I'm concentrating on the muscle. I tried the log book but that didn't work for me (if I still did the log it would say-bench 1125lbs by now) work the muscle it's bodybuilding,experiment,learn your body it's a journey forever changing

About every 10 years. It feels that way.

Purely instinctual, always different exercises based on weak points, never the same..never stagnant

im 26 been haven't taken any more than 3 days off in a week since I was 13, except for 2 periods of strategic deconditioning.

the last year I have finally been instinctual and felt good with it. I would always run programs for 6-12 weeks usually and then switch it up based on goals. Now I base my training on the variable rate of recovery for the individual muscle group based on the volume and intensity. so every day is different. its not planned but I find I can go HIT style balls to the wall for about 6-8 weeks, then I need about a month of lower intensity higher volume

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws