over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you cycle?

blaze918

Registered
Hey guys,
Just wondering how often y'all cycle? Do you stay on year round or give your body a break?
Whats your height, weight, aprx bf level when you've stayed off for a while?
How long have you been juicing for?
Thanks!

short but truthful...

we all "cycle" or blast and cruise" based on personal goals and health concerns. and to some extent based upon how many shows are scheduled for the year and or guest posing.
some guys stay on hefty dose all year (most of them dont want to lose any size) so they stay "on" and risk their health. to me, this is acceptable if you make alot of your money guest posing or doing photo shoots.
others blast and cruise. blast for shows and cruise for periods in between like off season. this is a better approach in my opinion. bit healthier and good for the serious athlete who never knows when next show might be and wants to stay in decent shape.
then there are guys that cycle on and off. with off time roughly equalling on time. this is best approach for 80% of young people and newbs. for many many reasons....
-JS

Agree with Johnny S

Johnny covered all the bases

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

been on for year and half now

stay on 800-900mgs a week for 8-10 weeks, then 5-8 weeks sit on about 250-300mgs cruise

bodyweight varies 5-10 pounds, and bf% tends to go up 1-2% wen im cruising as a result of the decrease in muscle mass and small amount of fat gain i get

Been off for a few years now. Currently 5'11, 231 lbs with roughly 12-13% BF. can't wait to get back on though :)

I stay on year round. My gear dose goes up and down based on how well I feel and what I'm trying to accomplish. I go very high dose that last 16 weeks before a show. I'm on 2 grams per week now...half test, half anabolics. I'm bulking off-season now. I weigh 254Lbs, 6'0" 10%

I am back on hrt dose, after 6 weeks of 1.5g/week.
It was fun I blew up to 240 pretty quick.
I dropped everything for 3 weeeks then back on the HRT for 2 weeks now.
In the last 5 weeks I went from 240 to 225...
I feel great now being lighter

Going on three yrs back in the game after a ten yr layoff.
Started in on the standard 500 test and 300 deca cycles and sowly progreesed.
Now I like the heavy bulkers for the winter mass were I can eat sleep and train for 4-5 mnths with full dedication. Then switch to milder compounds [primo/var] w- a test base for the summer activities. In the fall Ill go to a trt dose for 3 mnths and then start again.
Provides me with 10 pounds quality muscle pr year.

I am back on hrt dose, after 6 weeks of 1.5g/week.
It was fun I blew up to 240 pretty quick.
I dropped everything for 3 weeeks then back on the HRT for 2 weeks now.
In the last 5 weeks I went from 240 to 225...
I feel great now being lighter

what were your stats before the blast?
how much of the gains you think you will keep after being on hrt for a while longer?

I blast and cruise. I quickly realized that this is the way to go. I knew full well when I stuck that pin in my shoulder the first time that I'd be in this for good, and when I stop, I'd have to really stop.

Blasting and cruising just makes more sense, from both a health and looks perspective. No harsh PCT drugs, no yo-yoing in weight which brings a bunch of other internal fluctiations into play. You look good the whole time and provided you get blood tests year round, you can monitor your body within while it stays within a certain range so to speak. No peaks and valleys.

I see myself doing this for a long time, until I need to get off for kids, for family reasons, etc. Then I'd just jump back on.

I also don't use crazy compounds like Tren or anadrol or whatever. I stick to real basics like Test, EQ, Dbol, Winny. Even with drugs, the real driver in this formula is consistency and hard work and genetics.

Anyway yeah, that's me 2 cents.

What do you guys recommend for beginners in blasting and cruising,Someone that wants to compete at least once a year and want to be competitive in this sport?

what were your stats before the blast?
how much of the gains you think you will keep after being on hrt for a while longer?

I was about 220-225 before and this is where I normally settle in. I could have retained more of the weight by keeping my calories higher but I prefer a dryer-harder look so I dropped the calories, mostly the carbs, and keep the morning cardio going.
The reason I did the bast was because I was part of the TK trial so I ran thru the samples provided as part of the agreement with TK.
I am plannig on doing an April contest so in January I will blow back up and shift into prep mode.
Back to the original question: I only gear-up for contest prep, the TK trial was an exception. I will run 4 months straight ging into a show, then drop backt o hrt after.

I was about 220-225 before and this is where I normally settle in. I could have retained more of the weight by keeping my calories higher but I prefer a dryer-harder look so I dropped the calories, mostly the carbs, and keep the morning cardio going.
The reason I did the bast was because I was part of the TK trial so I ran thru the samples provided as part of the agreement with TK.
I am plannig on doing an April contest so in January I will blow back up and shift into prep mode.
Back to the original question: I only gear-up for contest prep, the TK trial was an exception. I will run 4 months straight ging into a show, then drop backt o hrt after.

Thanks for that.
I am just doing the math for myself between hrt on higher dose , like 250 or cruise on lower and blast few times a year . for what will still give me constant gains in my age..

Long cycles

Thanks for the info!
bump

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88