over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you Decondition ?

fryzway

Banned
My gains have stalled even with increased use of AAS dose and frequency so I'm thinking about De-loading or Deconditioning for a week. I've been reading a lot about the concept and it seems there is more benefit to it than not. I also have to keep becoming more and more creative with my training to compensate for old nagging injuries that rear their ugly head when I constantly pound away at myself. I'm taking a complete week off now as we speek and I feel so lazy and guilty but I know it will prob help me. Is doing this more of an advantage to Natural athletes as opposed to those of us who Blast and Cruise ? Anyone do this and have advice on the subject ?

i think its very beneficial, more so for your CNS than your muscles.

i usually try to switch between bulk / cut every 2-3 months and i usually take it easy for the first 1-2 weeks when im cutting.
bulking workouts are always balls to the wall but i often just cant keep that up when i dont have the appropriate amount of calories.

i think "deloading" every 6-8 weeks for 1-2 workouts per muscle group (so a total deload time of about 1-2 weeks) or even taking a total break from the gym for a few days is necessary to give your CNS, mind and body a rest. (i couldnt take a whole week off though, even 2 days is pretty hard so i stick with the deloads).

IMO any kind of major change or variation to your normal routine can only be beneficial. Change it up..like above give your cns a break and I'm sure you will come back stronger and better than before.

i've been doing this now for 8 days. going back to the gym tomorrow. had to a break mentally! good thinking fryzway! stress is catabolic!

I'm taking the entire week off. I switched from Day shift to Midnight shift with no break in between and that will put me @ a 10 straight day work load so I believe it will def do me some good. When I go back I'm hitting my Snynthol and Test Susp/Dbol combo full go

I'm taking the entire week off. I switched from Day shift to Midnight shift with no break in between and that will put me @ a 10 straight day work load so I believe it will def do me some good. When I go back I'm hitting my Snynthol and Test Susp/Dbol combo full go

sounds awesome bro! lmk how it goes. best of luck!

What kind of reps/ sets you guys do for deloads? I'm thinking 20+ reps none to failure, 9 sets big body part, 6sets small body part should do? I just can't stay away from the gym for a whole week, love to train waaaay too much

A week off of AAS won't do you any good, it'll just throw your body into hormonal disarray.

I'll usually start after a week off, then at week 4,5 or 6 will do a light week, train another 4-6 weeks and then take a week off.

The more advanced and stronger you are the more you need the de load. I know some beastly PLers who de load one week per month. If you are benching 600+ and squatting 800+ then yes absolutely your body needs the recuperation time. More intermediate guys can probably do it as needed. How do you know you need it? When progress halts

I'm not stopping my AAS regimen as I'm still running my Trt. I can tell I need it bc old injuries start nagging and my will to train demonizes and my growths and pumps seem to fade

Every time i take time off i come back better. I started off with taking 2 weeks off then 3 then a month and i just come back from a 2 month vacation (From the gym). What i found is the 2 week is just a mind thing....no biggie. The 2 month was too long but the 1 month had huge benefits. I bounce back with amazing results.

I take a 5-7 day break every 3 months or so. Gives my CNS and joints a break. I always look fuller and feel stronger once I go back to the gym.

wow does no one read anymore?

strategic deconditioning looking into brian haycock i think...

most of the better training philosophy's have covered it at this point.

gains stall, up dosage or recover hpta.

recover your cns too, 21 days of super light work, dont tax yourself, just go light or sometimes not at all. i find it very hard not push myself.

one can recover hpta to some extent while on low dosing, shit even not so low dosing.

grow recover and grow some more. how hard is it?

i all so think if you have a planed off time i work harder before and after like i know in 3 weeks i will be gone on vaction for like 10 days right in the middle of my cycle damn it. but i have known about it so i am working really hard maybe even to much but i know i will be geting some time off.and then when i come back i feel like i have to make up for lost time.so they work out in the long run for me.makes me work even harder than i normaly would.

You are really that concerned about a week off? I know lots of guys who sit out 5-7 days every 2-3 months, I usually do too just so I don't get run down and sick. To me "deloading" takes a shitload longer than a week, like 8-12 weeks of progressively lowering intensity or at least of month of less frequent and less intense training sessions.

I think you should be taking a week off 4-5 times a year

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner