over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you donate blood?

3-4 times a year.
Id love me some superhuman blood if I was in need if blood. 😂
I dont donate if im on dnp or anything else shady.

If im good and healthy, my blood probably is too, why not share it..

Every 4 months. My doctor believes women live longer than men because of the amount of blood they lose in their lifetime.

I also never donate because I feel it's unethical when you're on roids. Like rcorchid said: would you want someone else's tainted blood in your system? It's just not right.

Its acceptable at several different blood donation centers across the U.S for females on hormone replacement and birth control to donate. Which are constitutes of high levels of progestins, estradiol and estriol.

Is that unethical, too?

Yep, I can't get my iron back up either.

How does your crit look from being on? Mine can still get pretty high, despite iron being low. I've also had an upper and lower endoscopy and no internal bleeding.

MY crit historically has been slightly high, but not significantly. However, at my last physical in Oct., it was low, and the doc asked me if I had been donating.

Every 4 months. My doctor believes women live longer than men because of the amount of blood they lose in their lifetime.
If this is all your doctor is basing his theory off, he should do a bit more digging. They typically: consume fewer calories, weigh less, have less overall tissue--which requires more blood/oxygen via the heart, are often times more health conscious (but not always), etc. It could be a myriad of things that raises the life expectancy of females vs. males.

Its acceptable at several different blood donation centers across the U.S for females on hormone replacement and birth control to donate. Which are constitutes of high levels of progestins, estradiol and estriol.

Is that unethical, too?

It's not unethical because since it's an allowed exception they are (most likely) being truthful on the questionnaire with what they are taking and how much EE2, levonorgestrel, norgesterone, etc.

They aren't saying 'no, haven't taken even an aspirin', when one may have been eating cheque drops, halo, and dnp everyday. Or maybe deca that sticks around for months. Do you want that blood?

It's not unethical because since it's an allowed exception they are (most likely) being truthful on the questionnaire with what they are taking and how much EE2, levonorgestrel, norgesterone, etc.

They aren't saying 'no, haven't taken even an aspirin', when one may have been eating cheque drops, halo, and dnp everyday. Or maybe deca that sticks around for months. Do you want that blood?
Though I do applaud you on your ethical views, another thing to consider is the fact that your blood, when being used, is mixed together with many other bags of blood thus diluting it substantially. I'm not saying this makes it 'right' though it is something to take into consideration :).

Though I do applaud you on your ethical views, another thing to consider is the fact that your blood, when being used, is mixed together with many other bags of blood thus diluting it substantially. I'm not saying this makes it 'right' though it is something to take into consideration :).

Guys are going to try to justify this in all sorts of ways and that's fine, for them, of course. I just stated my opinion on the subject. Having worked in a career for over 30 years as a contract lab who had to routinely buy blood, plasma, other biological matrices from the vendors who collect it even for non-consumption purposes, I know how much it sucks to spend a lot of money buying this stuff only to find out it contains unexpected drugs that render it useless for scientific purposes. And yes, that blood is pooled also, but if one is trying to detect parts per billion or trillion of a drug, that contamination can still be seen. If blood is being collected for medical purposes, that's even worse.

So I don't donate when I'm "on" (which is all the time).

Is that unethical, too?

I see your point but if the hospitals are ok with it... They must have their reasons.

Guys are going to try to justify this in all sorts of ways and that's fine, for them, of course. I just stated my opinion on the subject. Having worked in a career for over 30 years as a contract lab who had to routinely buy blood, plasma, other biological matrices from the vendors who collect it even for non-consumption purposes, I know how much it sucks to spend a lot of money buying this stuff only to find out it contains unexpected drugs that render it useless for scientific purposes. And yes, that blood is pooled also, but if one is trying to detect parts per billion or trillion of a drug, that contamination can still be seen. If blood is being collected for medical purposes, that's even worse.

So I don't donate when I'm "on" (which is all the time).
You make a very valid point and I never even took that into consideration. Thanks for sharing. That is actually some pretty good information.

If you don't donate, do you do self phlebotomy? Or does your crit even get too high to begin with? Everyone is different.

I pretty much stay on too.I draw my own blood,a pint,every 12 weeks. I feel better.

They give you a questionnaire when you first give blood and a question on there is have you ever used steroids. If you answer yes then you are disqualified from giving. My feeling though is that they are worried you might have some disease that is spread by sharing needles. Some doctors seem to think bodybuilders hang on in the locker room and shoot each other up! I had a doctor once that came out and asked me that. I stopped seeing him.

Probably two times a year. I could blast for a year straight but for some rrason my hematocrit always stays the same.

Ive been learning more about low iron and even though i didnt test for irom directly it looks as if i may havr low iron based on the other numbers.

Every 3 months or so. Once they find out you're O negative expect phone calls every 8 weeks.

Probably a direct correlation with age and donation frequency.

Older you guy, the more viscosity issues you run into. Younger guys get away with donating less frequently due to their age.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I donate every 2 months and have lab work every 3 months.

I use my Internist for all labs, and I am completely honest with him
about everything.

If anything our relationship has kept me healthier, plus a $10 co-pay for both
the labs and visit are well worth it.

For those of you who never donate, what is your reasoning behind this? Do you monitor labs?

For me I keep doses low enough I don’t have to and yes monitor bloodwork. Also, when my hematocrit did go up years back and I’d donate it would shoot right back up almost immediately.

Best solution for me was to not ever take enough to let it get that high.

They don’t want my blood so i drained it myself in the shower into a protein shaker cup. DON’T BE LIKE ME! 👻

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131