over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you donate blood?

Dvo36

Registered
I donated today. Interesting that both HGH and HCG are banned substances. Also, steroids were mentioned quite a bit in the questionnaire, though TRT is allowed. How often do you donte?

Before and after a cycle. So generally 4 times a year. You can deplete your iron stores if donation is too often.

I've never donated...Id like your thoughts.

But I'm gonna give Low test and higher anabolic a try or two. Kinda like lats was talking about in the "what happened to just test" thread.
But I wanna do Mike Arnolds experiment with either 1.5 or 2 grams eq. I'm usually a high test guy.

With eq, it seems to make hemo more dangerous.
Jelly blood

I've never donated...Id like your thoughts.

But I'm gonna give Low test and higher anabolic a try or two. Kinda like lats was talking about in the "what happened to just test" thread.
But I wanna do Mike Arnolds experiment with either 1.5 or 2 grams eq. I'm usually a high test guy.

With eq, it seems to make hemo more dangerous.
Jelly blood
I am in a spot where I have trouble donating due to depleting my iron stores. Once they're back, I donate, and boom... out of range again.

Have you done blood work to see what your CBC looks like?

For those of you who never donate, what is your reasoning behind this? Do you monitor labs?
For the longest time my crit never went over 50 but my last blood work was 54. I subscribe to the idea the crit rises up pretty fast if your blasting post donation so I don't see much point in donation. If it gets too high I'll just go to hrt dose until it comes back down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I should!

But I don’t. I get woozy just getting a simple blood test. No issues with gear and in the day I could shoot myself up with smack all day long but draw a vile and I pass right the f*** out!

I try and donate every 56 days, since I'm "on" all the time. I have found through multiple cycles over the years that when I'm blasting, I need to donate once mid blast. My crit gets high and I like to stay on top of that. I take a few extra Iron pills post donation.

I figure cycling AAS while having toothpaste for blood is real bad. Right up there with High BP.

New blood makes you feel better I hear lol

Two reasons why I don't donate:

1. I've had low iron for some unknown reason for the last several years. My doc thought I was bleeding internally somewhere and after having a colonoscopy and a couple of endoscopies, it turns out that's not the case.

2. Working in the health-care field all of my life (until now anyway) I don't believe in donating blood when one has been taking drugs. Remember, at least in most cases, the blood you donate and it's contents is going to be used by someone else.

1. I've had low iron for some unknown reason for the last several years. My doc thought I was bleeding internally somewhere and after having a colonoscopy and a couple of endoscopies, it turns out that's not the case.

2. Working in the health-care field all of my life (until now anyway) I don't believe in donating blood when one has been taking drugs. Remember, at least in most cases, the blood you donate and it's contents is going to be used by someone else.
Yep, I can't get my iron back up either.

How does your crit look from being on? Mine can still get pretty high, despite iron being low. I've also had an upper and lower endoscopy and no internal bleeding.

Overdosed on liver tabs maybe

Every 2-3 months.

three times a year and the doctor can take your blood pressure if you ve not apparatus at home

I also never donate because I feel it's unethical when you're on roids. Like rcorchid said: would you want someone else's tainted blood in your system? It's just not right.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear