Votes: 154 30.9%
  • SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK

Votes: 114 22.9%
  • ONCE A MONTH

Votes: 122 24.5%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 108 21.7%

• Total voters
did you all not see the news recently(within the last 2 weeks) that they left mcdonald's food out and it never began to go bad or decompose. I think they did the test on burgers and their chicken nuggets. Can not remember the exact length of time the test was done, but it was something like 6 months.
As someone else mentioned they use the same oil over and over, eventually it is more of a sludge than oil. Eventually the oil is going to break down,like your car oil would if you were to go 20k and not change it.

same here. never more than 2x week and no later than 2pm ..
usually Carls Jr. (no fries, diet soda).. and I like the Farmer Burger at Farmer Bros.... best 4.99 I have ever spent...
Havent ate at McDonalds in years...

once or twice a week....I was eating 9 clean meals a day then the weight stopped going up, so I added in fast food every now and then and I started growing really well.

i been a cook on a ship and other nice places,no matter how nice th kitchen/resterant(bad spelling i know)ther alway cuting corner to save money,once we had this fish weighed like 60 lb lol needless to sayit smelled bad befor we cooked it,i asked th head checf and he said to cook it good and to use spces ect to make it smell good.after this i ll never trust th food in most places anymore some r really good and healthy,but if ur not sure thn just save ur body th headache and cook urself something nice to eat,better and healthier for ya and never be stupied to eat out,oh yeah i knew some rancher and ther were talking about ther r time wher u cant sale ur cow(not sure what happen ok) but mickie dee will never turn down cheap cow so w ld u eat a cow tht cant walk thn go to mickie

Wendys Chili grilled chick sand no honey mustard cant go wrong. About 50 g of protein there guestimate 7g fat. cant beat that. Plus the fiber in chili.

taco bell and wendys not that bad.. but i dnt eat much of any fast food... burgers, fries, all that nasty shit!

I love a good monster burger at Red Robin, but thats not fast food. Those monster burgers have to be 1k cals or so.

For the last 6 months none at all. I have had my calories dialed in right at 2400 a day for the last month though and I started getting really tired and could sleep forever. Been eating whatever I want for the past 3 days but still only hit up fast food once.

When I used to compete...maybe twice a year. Now...about once a month and its always when I'm due for a cheat. Whoppers are my Kryptonite

i been a cook on a ship and other nice places,no matter how nice th kitchen/resterant(bad spelling i know)ther alway cuting corner to save money,once we had this fish weighed like 60 lb lol needless to sayit smelled bad befor we cooked it,i asked th head checf and he said to cook it good and to use spces ect to make it smell good.after this i ll never trust th food in most places anymore some r really good and healthy,but if ur not sure thn just save ur body th headache and cook urself something nice to eat,better and healthier for ya and never be stupied to eat out,oh yeah i knew some rancher and ther were talking about ther r time wher u cant sale ur cow(not sure what happen ok) but mickie dee will never turn down cheap cow so w ld u eat a cow tht cant walk thn go to mickie

I will never eat on a cruise ship again lol

At one point, I was eating junk every day.......Bk.....MCd......KFC.....The bell.....started getting ill.......puking......feeling lethargic.

Now, I eat fast food maybe twice a week.....usually Wendy's double cheese....no fries and a medium root beer......occasionally cheese cake.....and twice a month pizza from Pizza Hut.......during the summer I'll have a root beer float once a week. I will also have crab ragoon and sweet and sour chicken once a month.

Wendy's is definitely my weakness!

Last edited:
I don't now why guy's consider Supway junk but I eat that shit every day....Usually I have bit of clean meal, add some choclate bar, icecream....ect

because subway is just processed shit. its not any better for you than any other fast food place except for lower fat content(depending on what you get) look how the food is MADE not what the nutritional card says :rolleyes:

I love a good monster burger at Red Robin, but thats not fast food. Those monster burgers have to be 1k cals or so.

Had that the other night :D

Only fast food is our Friday Night Pizza. We buy the large take and bake at home. Then the wife adds 2 sliced up chicken breast plus some other good stuff. I can only eat a 3rd at a sitting. Kinda sad on my part when my 105# wife eats the same amount :mad: I'm not really a fan of dinning out much.

subway every great once in a while. A hot dog or burger at a Reds game or Bengals game evry once in a while. and Panda Express everyonce in a while. Probably 5-8 times a year

Shoot I've been bad at eating firehouse tuna subs and publix ultimate but thats as bad as it gets!!Haven't had wendy's,BK or Mcdonalds in years

I never touch that garbage.

Neither do I. I believe the last time must've been before i got really serious into training...maybe around the year 2000.

2 nights ago, I had Carl's Jr., and it was great!

Western bacon Cheeseburger, Big Carl's Burger, Large fry, 3 hardshell beef tacos, and 3 diet cream sodas.

...just saying:D

BMJ

once a week and its the same thing every time, a 6x2 at in an out with no salt on the fries, its my treat after leg days, helps keep my sanity!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131