over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you get a massage?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was wondering how often you guys get a massage?

I got one yeaterday and was the best ive ever had from anywhere in the world including a coupe that included a little "more rub here" It was the first one ive had since i got into bodybuilding and the poor woman worked on me for 2 hrs!! it was a 1 hr appointment mostly for my upper back but she said she couldent let me leave all jacked up like i was!!

She massaged my joints real well , realy got into my hip flexors and shoulders to the point is was a little uncomfortable at first then relaxed.

I feel great today , she said i should go back ever 7-10 days for a couple weeks to get everything worked out then just a full massage a month.

Ive been told that a good deep tissue massage can realy help show muscle sepertion if done frequently

been meaning to try a deep tissue massage

i get other types of massages atm though :p

Last edited:
I get deep tissue massages almost daily, time permitting. I couldn't imagine life without it. But women are too weak. You need VERY strong guys to do it properly.

I get deep tissue, but I only go once a month. I would love to go weekly, I would go daily if I could afford it.
I am trying to get in there more frequently because it really helps my back.
I will be getting Rolfing done soon, I am going to set up an appointment because I hear it is very good at correcting muscle imbalances.

I get deep tissue massages almost daily, time permitting. I couldn't imagine life without it. But women are too weak. You need VERY strong guys to do it properly.

Big A is correct. I still prefer a woman to do it....so now I get massages from women that look like men. Only once a month for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
As often as possible or when issues arise ,, usually during the hard weeks in cutting phases....

Big A I agree,, But there are some butch woman lol and they can really give ya a beating ...

Hip flexors and IT bands use to be big problem areas and best suited for deep tissue,, I also like upper middle back neck (heavy stress points)

I would be nice to get a good bodybuilding recovery type massage that still comes with a happy ending.

son of a bitch !!

I need. cheaper hobby like a cocaine or gambeling habit or maybe power boats !!

I have to admit the money was well worth it

I try to get deep tissue work done as often as I can afford it. Sometimes that means a couple of times per month, other times that means one every few months. I really wish I could get them at least once per week. The benefits are obvious after a couple of sessions.

Do tha massage chix @ tha strip clubs I see on tha weekends count?? Hahaha ;)

Once a week deep tissue but every massuse I've talking to saying deep tissue is bad for my body building lifestyle I think there just lazy and try and talk me into something that's easier for them which is Swedish Asian girls do the best massages as long as you get a good one there some strong girls out there and so week ones too just got to hunt for a good one, not into men rubbing my body though except my chirop.

I would be nice to get a good bodybuilding recovery type massage that still comes with a happy ending.

I don't know how long it's going to last, but I just started nailing the girl that does my deep tissue massages. Last year pre contest I was getting one per week from her. Now I imagine I can get one everyday if I wanted, but she says every 4-5 days is the right spacing. She's funny, she doesn't think massages are sexual at all, so it's either massage or sex, but not together.

I go at least once a month, sometimes more if budget and time permit.

Every Monday...
Between my Monday re-feeds and massages - I really look forward to Mondays.

Last edited:
To the guy who is getting Rolfed... I tried it once.. sucked major ass. If yoiu can stick it out with a course of 10 sessions you are more a man then I could ever be.. more power to you.

Crap- even the name sounds painful.. plus its German.. so you know its going to be some form of SS Torture...:eek:

No where near enough, once every couple of months. Deep tissue hurts like hell but the next day feel great

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws