over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you get a massage?

I go get a deep tissue massage about 2 times per month. Depends on how busy I get with work and life. I find it really helps with my overall feeling good physically, but I have a bad back. It has helped me tremendously with back pain and back spasms / cramps I get.

I highly recommend going at least 1 time per month. But this is just my humble opinion.

I get deep tissue massages almost daily, time permitting. I couldn't imagine life without it. But women are too weak. You need VERY strong guys to do it properly.

Big A is correct. I still prefer a woman to do it....so now I get massages from women that look like men. Only once a month for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps something like this
Couldnt resist this is and has been just a few threads below
I am on record as finding it hot

Attachments

• 556179.jpg
    556179.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 747
  • 556180.jpg
    556180.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,461
  • 556181.jpg
    556181.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 633
  • 556182.jpg
    556182.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 556183.jpg
    556183.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,152
Last edited:
sometimes weekly but usually every month or two. I've never had a male do it

I was wondering how often you guys get a massage?

I got one yeaterday and was the best ive ever had from anywhere in the world including a coupe that included a little "more rub here" It was the first one ive had since i got into bodybuilding and the poor woman worked on me for 2 hrs!! it was a 1 hr appointment mostly for my upper back but she said she couldent let me leave all jacked up like i was!!

She massaged my joints real well , realy got into my hip flexors and shoulders to the point is was a little uncomfortable at first then relaxed.

I feel great today , she said i should go back ever 7-10 days for a couple weeks to get everything worked out then just a full massage a month.

Ive been told that a good deep tissue massage can realy help show muscle sepertion if done frequently

Yes they told me at least every 2 weeks for having to workout all the time and to keep your muscles from getting so tense. Get someone to do a myofacial release massage on your arms it hurts like almost unbearable but after just one time my left bicep that didn't peak actually did I was like I wish I would have known this a long time ago. Myofacial release will help the fascia that is bound up expand and stretch so the muscle can grow bigger. Get yourself one of those foam rollers Mack Truck I think has a thread about them. really help the seperation in your legs and you can do your back lats ect. Still go in to your massage therapist but the foam roller will help you go longer in between sessions also save you some money.

Perhaps something like this
Couldnt resist this is and has been just a few threads below
I am on record as finding it hot

I used to Hit that . Andrea right ??? LOL. I get a massage as often as I can. They Have legit Asian place in a mall near me. they walk on me, use knees, elbows ect. It's great !!!

the lady that did my massage was a bigger woman , not amazon or obese but probably 5'10" built like a collage softball player I guess would be the best way to describe , some curve but not rolls.

I was amazed at how strong she was and how hard she could squeeze , she use her elbows a good bit on my legs especially hamstrings , she also did alot of realy hard massaging around the joints , my left elbow has been bugging me for over a year and it's dramatically better now.

she does massage for some of the MMA fighters around here as well as teaches them yoga , they all rave about how the combo has helped them. she is a little "spiratule" but dident make me uncomfortable , honestly the only thing that made me uncomfortable was how COMFORTABLE I was around her I don't feel that way with anybody I haven't known well for a very long time. and she instantly picked up on my tension and asked why so I gave a brief explanation and she just went to work.

she only charged me $100 but actualy worked for over 2 hrs , she said
"I'm only charging you half because you realy need to comeback , their is still alot of work I need to do"

I'm a little sore today but not as bad as I expected

I try and get in for deep tissue work at least once a month. If I could afford it, I'd go more often.

I get deep tissue done at least every two weeks, weekly if my schedule allowed it. I started after I tore my hamstring last Summer. Mainly my calves, hamstrings and quads get worked on. If I let it go too long I get injuries in the gym. Its a painful friggin hour but I love it.

anyone have experiences with ART. looking to find one, and researching "splitting" and hyperplasia inducing effects.

I understand the logic of less adhesion's and such to increase ROM and reduce pain leading to more gains etc, but what about bringing out deeper cuts? more separation, size increases? etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131