Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Only when something is wrong

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Never

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

andrew.peplin

Registered
Was reading Phil's thread on what to look for in labs and figured I would put up this thread to see the hard facts on how many members actually get bloods done.

Figure this will be interesting :D

Last edited:
LABS

I get labs every month, no questions asked. I want to know asap if something is going on.

Before I start my cycle, then if I do say 4 wks with orals, 4wks off, then 4 wks on again, I will get labs before I start the second rd of orals just to make sure all is safe. So normally 2 labs per cycle.

Every other month. Sometimes it on a cruise and sometimes its on a blast, good to have data for all times

A couple of times a year, while cruising. Looking at the previous replies, I should probably do a couple more during blasts as well.

I get blood work after every cycle myself. Sometimes I like getting blood work mid cycle.

every 6 years

2-3x a year... With hgh every batch just to make sure it's real:)

every 3 months. i dont trust ugls and i am on trt and value my health. it amazes me how many people take these chemicals in high dosages and don't bother with lab work. Natural selection I guess.

Last edited:
1st thing I want to know is how your insurance is still paying for all the excessive labs ? 2nd, is it your doc ordering them for a specific medical purpose to get around the insurance issue ? Are you buying the test online and submitting them to a 3rd party to be analyzed ? I only get labs twice a year now on Trt from my Endo. I can go into any walk in clinic and get labs done that I want I guess but if I do it too much my insurance won't cover the testing.

Last edited:
1st thing I want to know is how your insurance is still paying for all the excessive labs ? 2nd, is it your doc ordering them for a specific medical purpose to get around the insurance issue ? Are you buying the test online and submitting them to a 3rd party to be analyzed ? I only get labs twice a year now on Trt from my Endo. I can go into any walk in clinic and get labs done that I want I guess but if I do it too much my insurance won't cover the testing.

I have never used a doctor always go through private md labs, most poeple here are probably going to answer the same.

I just started TRT is why I have to go in every two months. Doctor wants to see that everything is where it is supposed to be before he just calls in my prescription. I am guessing that if everything stays the same after multiple blood work that he may change it to every 5 months. My prescription is good for 10 weeks before I run out. Insurance has paid for every blood test so far.

My cycles are only test 500-700mg a week, with occasional trenbolone 350-500 mg a week. Im used to these cycles, dont believe they are terribly stressful on my body. I havent ever had a lab test done, but may get one done in the future, definately if i thought i was having a problem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131