over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you get sick? Not aas sick

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Since I started taking all kinds of supps and other shit I don't get nearly as sick as much as I used to especially considering I live in Michigan with the shittiest weather patterns in any civilized part of the world. Last time I can remember was around the holidays and just yesterday I woke up with a bad sore throats and a painful cough. I started a Z pack I get from that big pharm site a lot of us use and hopefully it does the trick. I like to use antibiotics as little as possible but this is a crappy time to be sick.

Since using gear and all the supps that go with it do you get sick more often or less? Just curious, not talking about tren flu or aas related illlnesses, I mean colds, flus and etc....

Zpack should be last resort. How do you know your sickness is even bacterial and not viral? Go ahead mess up your gut flora for months just cause you got a scratchy throat. Much better, healthier was. Echinacea, zinc, high dose but C. Antibiotics are so abused and used when not even needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get sick all the time and I take every supplement you can possibly think of. When I was a kid I had chronic ear infections and I was on antibiotics a lot which may have permanently lowered my immune system. Almost anytime I start a cycle I get sick doesn't matter if it's UGL or pharm grade. I'm fine in test, gh and a little var/ primo here and there. I've done so many blood tests in going to so many doctors and there is nothing wrong. When I figured out is when I train too hard that's when I get sick. I just figure this out recently. Now I only train 3 to 4 days a week maybe 30 to 40 minutes and I haven't been sick in the longest time ever. Literally the day I go five or six days in a row of training the next day I end up getting sick like some kind of a cold or something. I even had a saliva cortisol panel done and everything and it seems like my adrenals are fine.

I always wondered about that. Since I started hrt I haven't been sick in 7 years. Entire family got sick last Christmas, wife, kids, parents, brother, and in laws. We are all together and they all got sick and I didn't get a sniffle.

I have migraines often.

Besides those, seasonal allergies once a year or every two years. And that's about it...

Haven't been sick in about 3 years since starting gh

Diet play a major role in not getting sick.

Before i was following a shitty diet, i got sick often.

Once i changed it up i havent been sick in 10 years.

Protein(Complete EAA)
Omega 3 + Omega 6
Fruits and vegetables
Vitamin D from Whole eggs and Salmon daily.
Drink only water.

Never get sick

TuPac

[Verse 3: Hussein Fatal]
Is you sick from the dick, or is it the flu?
It ain't about you or your bitch-ass crew

1-2x per year around flu shot season if I interact with anyone who got the shot.

I lived with a vegetarian years ago and started to eat more veggies myself. I still incorporate veggies into every meal. And usually go years at a time without a sick day. The longest I have gone is 8 years.

I used to get sick a lot when I would go off cycle and onto PCT. That was back when guys used to do PCT and go clean for awhile. Now most just stay on year 'round!

I started taking injectable glutathione about 2 years ago and haven't been sick since.

I've been on GH for four months now. Everyone in my home recently caught the flu and so did I. They were sick hardcore for 5-7 days each and lingering sickness for another week after. Me? I got mildly sick for two days, back to the gym on the third two sweat out the remnants and done.

I believe GH boosts immunity.

I went through a phase recently where I was getting colds pretty much every month. It felt like I was sick more often than I wasn't. I started supplementing with NAC and glutamine, and the colds stopped coming back. It has been 3 months now. I don't know if the NAC or glutamine helped, or if it's just a coincidence.

I've been on GH for four months now. Everyone in my home recently caught the flu and so did I. They were sick hardcore for 5-7 days each and lingering sickness for another week after. Me? I got mildly sick for two days, back to the gym on the third two sweat out the remnants and done.

I believe GH boosts immunity.

Injecting yourself with foreign substances will typically trigger a strong immune response in the body regardless of what it is.

I had the same situation. Was sick for a few days 2 weeks ago. Girlfriend caught the same thing and was sick for a week.

I've read that getting sick a couple of times a year is actually a good sign, that you have a healthy immune system. Ideally the cold or flu should be short and intense.

I almost never get sick.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members