over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you guys do a cleanse?

machomadness22

Registered
I was thinking of doing a 1 week body detox only eating greens and veggies with apple cider vinager no meat lots of water and green tea. I have never done one personally. Thoughts on this? I'm also looking to ask if I should skip lifting and only do cardio or nothing at all. Thanks guys

I've been curious about this as well; have never tried it but know quite a few people that have and swear by them. Looking forward to what others have to say on the subject.

2x a year......

I do it several times a year, Cause it's good to our health. In my opinion, you can skip workout in these days, just have a break. All you need to do is to drink more water and eat more vegetables.

Last edited:
Do you lift during that time? And do you follow a protocol or just follow kind of what I put up?

PM me your email..... i'l send you the protocol I use.... I do it over a weekend....I don't lift over that weekend.... too busy spewing shit outta my ass....

Forget about the supplements. The idea the OP is describing to eat a very clean diet full of nutrition, fiber, and micronutrients along with plenty of filtered water for a period of time. He didn't say so, but I assume no hormones other than perhaps true TRT and no other exogenous peptides or other supplements are to be used.

What this would do is give your kidney and liver a chance to do their job in the most ideal environment. Your organs are doing the detox. The process just sets up the ideal situation.

Interesting read, I know that all the so called supplements used for detox were a sham but I never read anything about an all week fruit and veggie cleanse being non productive. Thanks for the info like I said I've never done one so I'm glad I got some info on this I appreciate it.

There once was a fella on here that thought drinking copious amounts of magnesium citrate for a few days, crapping your colon out was some mystical magical whole body cleanse.

Sadly, sheep follow ignorance.

Our bodies naturally cleasne themselves, through our liver, kidneys, lymphs, gut and colon microbiota. And most importantly, proper sleep.

Forget about the supplements. The idea the OP is describing to eat a very clean diet full of nutrition, fiber, and micronutrients along with plenty of filtered water for a period of time. He didn't say so, but I assume no hormones other than perhaps true TRT and no other exogenous peptides or other supplements are to be used.

What this would do is give your kidney and liver a chance to do their job in the most ideal environment. Your organs are doing the detox. The process just sets up the ideal situation.

Yes thank you that was what my main question was about. Seems like there is almost an even split amongst those who do it.

There once was a fella on here that thought drinking copious amounts of magnesium citrate for a few days, crapping your colon out was some mystical magical whole body cleanse.

Sadly, sheep follow ignorance.

Our bodies naturally cleasne themselves, through our liver, kidneys, lymphs, gut and colon microbiota. And most importantly, proper sleep.

Well I don't necessarily think I'm a sheep for asking a question about a natural non-supplement detox. I have never read anything about it being non productive for your body if anything I've read and been told that you should do it. I have none done a detox before. That being said the article that Tom put on here was an interesting read and after reading that I'll have to do some more personal research. It seems like an even spit here but you and tom are both respected members here and that ways heavily. Thank you for your input it's appreciated.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws