over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you pee?

Ivanko

Registered
So I pee a lot, like pee then walk to the kitchen and have to pee again. I know bph can cause it but as far as my last doc visit I don't have one and I don't take stims or durectics. Nothing in my blood work seems like it would cause this. drink just over a gallon per day. Is this common ? I always been like this since I started bbing

if your drinking alot of water your goin to pee alot everyone does

every 45 minutes, to an hour. im constantly drinking fluids also, it comes with the territory. if i cut down on fluids, i cut down on the amount of times i pee.

So I pee a lot, like pee then walk to the kitchen and have to pee again. I know bph can cause it but as far as my last doc visit I don't have one and I don't take stims or durectics. Nothing in my blood work seems like it would cause this. drink just over a gallon per day. Is this common ? I always been like this since I started bbing

Why you wanna know how many times I pee? You wanna hold it for me? :eek:

Roughly every 2 hrs .. Sucks at nite... Also try to get gallon of water in a day..

coming up on 51 so that kinda runs with the territory... Guess i could wear depends to sleep in???:eek:

Why you wanna know how many times I pee? You wanna hold it for me? :eek:

really? could you try to be just a bit more mature?

Roughly every 2 hrs .. Sucks at nite... Also try to get gallon of water in a day..

coming up on 51 so that kinda runs with the territory... Guess i could wear depends to sleep in???:eek:

No shame in that big guy :D lol

just about every other hour

just about every other hour

Every 45 minutes and 2-3 times a night (lose 4 lbs every night). Occasionally I'll have a day when I pee ever 20 mins though. I thought I had overactive bladder but with all you with the same problem I'm not so sure. I drink 1.25-1.5 gallons a day.

Every hour or so during the day. It's always foamy. 1-2 times at night. I don't wake up because I have to pee though. I wake up because I'm starving and have to eat something. Then I take a leak

A lot! So much that my new gf complains about it... But if I sleep alone, I don't have to pee as much at night... Maybe 2-3 times, and if I'm sleeping deeply or on sleep aids even OTC, I can hold it a lot longer... During the day every hour or two... I say every two hours... Sometimes I have to pee during my workout, which sucks, since I have to go back into the locker rooms, my old gym used to have a small toilet room near inside the actual gym...

A lot! So much that my new gf complains about it... But if I sleep alone, I don't have to pee as much at night... Maybe 2-3 times, and if I'm sleeping deeply or on sleep aids even OTC, I can hold it a lot longer... During the day every hour or two... I say every two hours... Sometimes I have to pee during my workout, which sucks, since I have to go back into the locker rooms, my old gym used to have a small toilet room near inside the actual gym...

After seeing your hog, I feel sorry for your new girlfriend.

On topic, I have to pee all day and all night and all the time. It sux!

Explain a little more? I think the majority of us pee some during the night...

There are several things that can occur, first and foremost one should determine what the cause of Nocturia is by a qualified physician.

Prostate cancer,BPH,Prostatitis,Diabetes, UTI, Kidney or Bladder infection(diseases) or possibly high levels of E2 bound in the prostate.

Electrolyte imbalance can occur when dealing with Nocturia.

Sleep Deprivation caused by Nocturia can cascade into several hormonal issues.
Which can also impair the immune system, have an effect on cardiovascular health,(hypertension, elevated heart rate), reduce Neuro function, onset depression, irritability.

Decrease basal body temperature<(cascaded from hormonal imbalance, which may be from thyroid insufficiency or adrenal insufficiency)

Reduce the Anabolic and growth hormone effect of inadequate sleep. (Thats why we take exogenous hormones)...... once stopped.....homoestasis. ..well sleep deprived killed the ability to return to homoestasis.

Elevated night time cortisol from Nocturia can wreck havoc on the body.

Those are a few as I'm sure there's more. ....for me thats enough to try and figure out and address the root cause.

I piss about 10-15 times a day.a

Last edited:
So glad I'm not alone on this one.
If i drink less I def pee less, if thier was a medical issue would I still pee so much regardless of fulid intake?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws