over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often do you pee?

I pee a lot and it goes up(number of times) as I get older.It can be as mentioned above a symptom of other things but some people just pee a lot.

I pee a lot, I also have bph. I am going to get it fixed this winter. Always feel the urgency to pee. 2-3 times a night. :(

So glad I'm not alone on this one.
If i drink less I def pee less, if thier was a medical issue would I still pee so much regardless of fulid intake?

If it was a medical issue you would expect other sides besides peeing a lot.

do you guys take in any sodium?

8-10 times a day... on occasion i wake up once at night to pee... i drink less than a gallon of fluids (not just water) a day

back when i was drinking 1.5 gallons of just water not counting other fluids, my office was around a 50 minute drive... i was eating low sodium crap too... i used to stop twice on the way home at gas stations to take a leak... not comfortable and I felt that it wasn't healthy at all. also woke up 2-3 times a night to piss. never knew why i drank that much water, just heard that it was "1 gallon minimum or you'll die" or something like that... LOL!

Like 6 to 8 times a day, and like 2 sometimes 3 times a night which sux....

Frequently thoughout the day; I used to get up at least 3 times a night until I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and started using a CPAP. Deeper sleep and not as restless; must slow things down? Now I only get up once a night.

if I do not pee at night , I know I did not drink enough.

its the best alarm clock , the need to pee kicks me out of bed every morning,

I pee on the side of the toilet to make no noise... any fans of that ?

I also think it's BS to drink at least A GALLON of water a day... Id say half of gallon is enough. Everything that you eat or drink has water already. Funny thing, my buddy has high Bun and doc told him to drink less water and cut on the watermelon because he lovesss watermelon :0 ! Same doctor that didn't teach him about aspiration lol

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Okay, when i was about 14-17 i would sometimes get this issue where i would piss then literally 1 minute later have to go again and then again. It happened thru those years a lot no joke. Now i piss a lot at night like right now im about to piss for the fourth time since laying down. I also noticed when i lay on my left side the urge to go comes much faster. But through out a typical day im going probably 8-12 times.

but then on the flipside
how many times do you shit \??|1111
i shit allot when i drink protein shakes
even more
like dude
ahhahahaah

Drink Less, Pee Less..... I wouldn't drink anything about an hour before sleep.....Do you have quality sleep minus waking up to pee??...

do you guys take in any sodium?

8-10 times a day... on occasion i wake up once at night to pee... i drink less than a gallon of fluids (not just water) a day

back when i was drinking 1.5 gallons of just water not counting other fluids, my office was around a 50 minute drive... i was eating low sodium crap too... i used to stop twice on the way home at gas stations to take a leak... not comfortable and I felt that it wasn't healthy at all. also woke up 2-3 times a night to piss. never knew why i drank that much water, just heard that it was "1 gallon minimum or you'll die" or something like that... LOL!

Hmm good point I know for certain I don't get enough sodium..

So glad I'm not alone on this one.
If i drink less I def pee less, if thier was a medical issue would I still pee so much regardless of fulid intake?

If you have frequent urination problems, it may be a case of an "over active bladder". Peeing every few minutes is not often a "direct" result of drinking too much water. It may be more related to a weak bladder. When your bladder gets full you have to release the pressure by urinating. But if you feel you have to go to the bathroom every few minutes and all you let out is a few tinkles, then that's a pretty good indicator of a weak bladder. It would be best to have a Urologist check you out just to be sure. Good luck.

If you have frequent urination problems, it may be a case of an "over active bladder". Peeing every few minutes is not often a "direct" result of drinking too much water. It may be more related to a weak bladder. When your bladder gets full you have to release the pressure by urinating. But if you feel you have to go to the bathroom every few minutes and all you let out is a few tinkles, then that's a pretty good indicator of a weak bladder. It would be best to have a Urologist check you out just to be sure. Good luck.

And if it burns thennnn thats the CLAP lol!!!!!!!!

After seeing your hog, I feel sorry for your new girlfriend.

On topic, I have to pee all day and all night and all the time. It sux!

If you want to hear something hilarious, when we first met, she asked if I had a small penis... Because she heard bodybuilders had small penises... I just said... "well, you'll find out soon enough"

So then, about an hour later we went back to her apartment about a block away and after a few drinks, she follows me into the damn bathroom! I'm a bit shy as everyone knows but I really had to go! So she wouldn't leave and I was already peeing she looked down and said "Oh My gawd! Is that you're penis?" I said, "No I borrowed it to impress you"

(True story) :eek:

Last edited:
If you want to hear something hilarious, when we first met, she asked if I had a small penis... Because she heard bodybuilders had small penises... I just said... "well, you'll find out soon enough"

So then, about an hour later we went back to her apartment about a block away and after a few drinks, she follows me into the damn bathroom! I'm a bit shy as everyone knows but I really had to go! So she wouldn't leave and I was already peeing she looked down and said "Oh My gawd! Is that you're penis?" I said, "No I borrowed it to impress you"

(True story) :eek:

ey man no homow... I aint into homo shit man but how big is yo dick dawgg ?

I just want the size that makes them go OMG is that your penis

ey man no homow... I aint into homo shit man but how big is yo dick dawgg ?

I just want the size that makes them go OMG is that your penis

So then I take it that you're not one of the 7200 people who viewed the thread by Ostagain...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws