Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Once every few months

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Once a year

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Never

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I usually pig out 2-3 times while cruising on TRT. I drink craft beers especially IPA on the weekends. I'm planning to run DNP prior to blasting cycle.

If I'm not dieting, I do it too often (gotta be honest with myself). Probably 1-2 times a week.

Typically when I diet, I don't pig out at all. Eventually I'll integrate cheat meals, but they're typically not to the degree that moving and breathing is cumbersome after the food.

I have a past history of binge-eating, so for my own mental sake I try keeping a plan and mindset that doesn't encourage it. It's VERY easy for me to fall back into bad habits, and if some night I pig out it could easily spill into the next morning (leftovers!), and if I'm not controlling myself, the entire next day. I envy others who have great control over it and can use it effectively to aid their training/progress.

1-6x a month, though it's not to the point of inhibiting crucial involuntary body functions.

Last edited:
Once or twice a week, not so much to the point I can't breathe properly but to the point I can't walk properly because I'm so full

Once every week, Maybe once every 10 days.

And i'm talking, a pint of Ice Cream + a pizza or a couple burgers...my stomach hurts type feeling.

Ruining your entire weeks worth of progress inside a 20 minute window of tasting good junk food just seems stupid to me and always has. Cheat meals however can be done with control and have their place in progressing your metabolism.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Ruining your entire weeks worth of progress inside a 20 minute window of tasting good junk food just seems stupid to me and always has. Cheat meals however can be done with control and have their place in progressing your metabolism.

Mymonsterlabs.com

These days I agree with this.

My body just doesn't digest junk like it used to or utilize it as efficiently, especially a "pig out" meal, like mexican food where I'm stuffed leaving the place. Been a few weeks since I have done that.

These days I agree with this.

My body just doesn't digest junk like it used to or utilize it as efficiently, especially a "pig out" meal, like mexican food where I'm stuffed leaving the place. Been a few weeks since I have done that.

Exactly! Sometimes in rare cases I'll have people eat a box of coco pebbles cereal or some high high carb refeed but this is deep contest prep when their metabolism stomps that of a 17 year old boy and their body uses the food to its advantage but junk like ice cream, snickers and total candy rushes after a huge dinner, well your just asking for digestive problems and a shitty look for the next week...

Mymonsterlabs.com

Chipotle double wrapped, double chicken burrito....Sometimes 4 double quarter pounder and 4 large frys. I do eating competitions couple times a year...with alot of metformin and HIT for the days following.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Probably why half the guys on gear don't look like they're on gear.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Your very depressing :cool:

because your right.

I usually have a "cheat meal" once a week with the wife.

I typically have an all out day on Thanksgiving, Birthdays (my wife's and my own) and Christmas. Other than that I'm tracking macros.

The weekly cheat, I eat a certain amount of my macros to allow wiggle room for the cheat.

My birthday is next week :).

Starting a 16 week contest diet on Saturday, so last night I had 1 doz sugar frosted cookies, 8 chock chip cookies, gallon of ice cream, double burger and fries, and a large coke.

Usually it's once a week. In this case however, my next cheat meal will be after OCt 21st:D:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear