over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How old is Markus ?

You know the last time he retired was because he grew a tumor like "thingy" on his chest, that caused him to be placed low. Maybe he had it cut out? Drained out? and they drained the other side out too?

DC, I see you lurking, what do you think? :D

whats the bruise on his left delt from? I bet his waist is close to 40 inches now

live by the sword, die by the sword! :lightbulb:

Unfortunately from everything I have heard and read about his lifestyle from smoking to heavy abuse of other compounds that may be a very real and sad reality sooner than later.:(

Unfortunately from everything I have heard and read about his lifestyle from smoking to heavy abuse of other compounds that may be a very real and sad reality sooner than later.:(

You think smoking contributed to this? hmmmmm

You think smoking contributed to this? hmmmmm

Is that what I said ?? reread above and the part I bolded in BBOYS post .Maybe before being a smartass you should read and comprehend the post !! :mad::banghead::rolleyes:

But to reply, yes I think being 300 lbs and smoking(he is out of breathe walking across a parking lot) and abusing your body with other chemicals will CONTRIBUTE to an early grave.But you disagree??? hmmmmmm

Last edited:
Is that what I said ?? reread above and the part I bolded in BBOYS post .Maybe before being a smartass you should read and comprehend the post !! :mad::banghead::rolleyes:

But to reply, yes I think being 300 lbs and smoking(he is out of breathe walking across a parking lot) and abusing your body with other chemicals will CONTRIBUTE to an early grave.But you disagree??? hmmmmmm

I'm not talking about his health, I simply asked if you thought smoking had anything to do with chest?? He has always looked OLD, even when he was in his late 20's. Wrinkled face smile, whiteish hair (on stage), and that amount of mass doesn't make him look healthy or ever young.

He need a life coach.

This injury is nothing new. Been having issues for several years with the chest. That part just "died" for whatever reason and it's not coming back.

Maybe it's just like Ronnie's outer quads. Minor tears and the muscle belly keeps retreating more each year.

Last edited:
DC, I see you lurking, what do you think? :D

Ok ill give you what i think right now in a couple minutes....let me gather some pics to show you my theory

Allright here we go ....IM going to give you my theory on this. (Wheres DR Intensity? This thread stays here)

This is what I think and again its just my hypothesis on it.

I at first thought Markus tore his pec on one side mid sternum some years back when i first saw it....my mode of thought on that has kind of changed now.

Lets go thru some pics...

here is 2002...full chest and sternum

Attachments

• 2002Ruhl04.jpg
    2002Ruhl04.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 755
2006 ... his right pec (his left pec when viewing straight on) has receded dramatically from the sternum.....I had thought this was a tear

Attachments

• 2006bc2271_TDENIVWXGJ.jpg
    2006bc2271_TDENIVWXGJ.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,872
2007 it has receded slightly further (kind of puzzled me but i still chalked it up to a oh so rare....hardly ever hear about it....sternum tear)

Attachments

• 2007_M2X1840.jpg
    2007_M2X1840.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 637
Now this one i cannot figure out exactly....Markus said he had a small surgery and was able to repair his pec in 2009.....to me I dont know how that could be done exactly with all the time that had gone by....and how that pec had receded/atrophied....... I have not been able to figure this out in my head (its not an implant, it does in some pics besides this one look like it has been injected there)...I just cant see someone being able to fill up that large a gap with repeated injections...impossible in my mind....so maybe the doctor did reattach a tear to the sternum.....I cannot for the life of me figure this one out...but this is 2009

Attachments

• 2009_W5Q3245_XWSOJFZIWM.jpg
    2009_W5Q3245_XWSOJFZIWM.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 749
I could be very wrong here, and will say right out that this is a (somewhat educated) guess, but perhaps he had some impingment (herniated cervical disc(s)) on the lateral pectoral nerve.

This would explain the atrophy...if indeed it is atrophy, which, form the photos, it looks like more than a tear. Repair/excision of the disc would allow the nerve to function properly regarding the pec.

Last edited:
This is just this last weekend and this is just a mess.....now.

Both sides are receding....he is either the most unluckiest bodybuilder on the planet and tore one side of the pec off the sternum and then against all odds tore the other side of the pec off the sternum (un heard of ever) or my intuition says the following.......

Severe nerve damage.....causing severe atrophy along his pec line.

Ive seen site injections do pretty amazing things to people. If done correctly.

Ive also seen people screw themselves up very badly. I think its very important to find a key spot when doing site inj's and stay with that key spot or spots. Ive seen people who injected calves whose calf on one side receded badly due to hitting a nerve. Ive seen people hit their shoulders or triceps in the wrong spot and their tricep atrophy in a certain section and never come back. Its usually people who experiment around and shoot all over who do this and not so much people who stick to tried and true spots.

Ruhl: Alot of site injections with this guy....alot

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/573079-post10.html

shoulders, biceps, triceps and lats (alot of lat bruises over the years)....why i think you are seeing his arms get smaller is because of so many delt shots all over that he has some serious nerve damage going on and things are atrophying......but with his sternum.....he has done so many lat injections over the years I think he has damaged some sort of intercostalis nerves that ran thru to his sternum and you are seeing tremendous atrophy....first on his right side and now on his left side of his sternum/pec line....there were some pictures i saw with big black and blues on his lats and also lumps over the years and i dont have them offhand but .....that is my theory on what is happening.

I also dont think Ronnie Coleman tore his tricep....I believe that is nerve degeneration from the tremendous damage to his C-disks in his neck. He obviously tore his lat and his quad but the tricep and his bicep on his left side has atrophied dramatically from that tremendous impingement....I believe Prisk the chiro saw his x-rays and was pretty astonished at the damage in there....impinge the nerve from the spine and youll see atrophy on that periphial bodypart.....damage the nerve with a site injection and youll also see it. Spinal you sometimes can come back from with therapy if you get on it right away.....site injection....not so much. I wouldnt be experimenting greatly with new spots if you have already found pretty good spots.....but nerve damage is my theory....im speculating....

Attachments

• 2010JEB_4496wtmk_APBVYMTLHM.jpg
    2010JEB_4496wtmk_APBVYMTLHM.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 5,292
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear