over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How old were you?

B~RAD

Registered
I dont plan on trying any aas for 2-3 more years, but I'm curious. What age did you guys start at? I always hear the exact opposite opinions depending on who I talk to. It seems like everyone on the internet is against anyone using until they're at least 22-23. Yet there's so many guys around my gym who have already done a cycle or two and are under 21. They cant understand why I havent ran one yet and act like its no big deal. Just wanted to hear what you guys think.

I was 23, its hard to wait, but its worth it. Far to many guys have no base at all before they get on gear.

if you can count a cycle of superdrol....three years.

will never try anything else - ever.

Trained for 15years before hitting any other supps. 30's.

That is the problem with most people ......they want that quick fix, gotta have it now, not willing to bust my ass to get as far as I can naturally.
This is the problem and they are the reason it is looked upon as bad.
First question out of a noobs mouth is: "How do I get as big as you"?
The answer to the question includes goals which most people never ponder!
Most just want to get big because they want to be cool or looked upon as being superhuman.
Try it without drugs first and see how far you can go, this is your measure of tenacious, neverending purpose! This is far more difficult than introducing a host of hormones into your sytem that your genetics would not allow.
Then once you have exhausted all other natural means, ask yourself again .....why am I doing this? You might find that the answer is one that shows you the truth
Try the road less traveled, if nothing else it will give you a great base to build upon.
I personally worked my assssss off for seven years trying to attain "Arnold" type physique but wasnt quite there, mostly because I didnt have a clue.
Then I watched my room mate gain 25 lbs in a couple months along with strength gains that were phenomenal and he hardly touched a weight before this!
Needless to say that was my introduction to aas and what it is capable of.
It really is amazing the effects hormones have on the body!

I was 18. Had been lifting since 13 years old.

i first tried tham at 20. that was a mistake and i was grosly mis-informed. i had no idea that there was info out on the internet(this was 1998), and i simply listened to what the biggest guy at the gym said. mind you he was in his 40's and monsterously strong. so i ran a cycle of cyp for 10 weeks at 200 mg a week, that was the first time i ever gained any real weight. mindyou not that i knew how to in the first place. lol there was no mention of pct so we all know where all those "hard earned" gains went..lmao....the next time i tried them i had actually put on 25 lbs on my own and was now 23, another mistake. so i knew what proper pct was, and about how much of each compound i should use based on the results i wanted, and off i went. insanely high mega doses. the at around 25 i got into the internet boards and started to really learn what i was doing. now at 28 im on hrt. yeah i fucked myself up being an idiot at too young of an age. but at least now i know how to actually eat and train to grow. where the hell were all you guys when i was 18 to stop me from being an idiot!

I was ten.

I'm 13 now.

I've got waterfront property in Idaho if you wanna make a purchase.

I did sustanon when I was 19. I wish I never did it. I wish I had the interent and all the information and resources that people have at their disposal right now, instead of the moron in my gym telling me what and how much to take. I would have waited until I was 30. I would have known how important diet was. I would have been much better off. It is one of the things that drives me crazy about some of the posts on sites about people taking shit too young. There's no reason anyone should be uninformed anymore. There is way too much information now only a click away.

Wait.....

I used haladrol, 1ad, both prohormones that shut me down. I did it in my early 20s 22-24. I had no pct, i also did a early run of test only cycle. at about 25 i did a very intense pct, also used hcg througout. Guess what my natural levels never returned to the high end of the spectrum. I was tested and am a candidate for HRT....so why not max out your genetic potential while your test levels are as high as they would be while on a test only first cycle? Just my opinion.

I dont plan on trying any aas for 2-3 more years, but I'm curious. What age did you guys start at? I always hear the exact opposite opinions depending on who I talk to. It seems like everyone on the internet is against anyone using until they're at least 22-23. Yet there's so many guys around my gym who have already done a cycle or two and are under 21. They cant understand why I havent ran one yet and act like its no big deal. Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
I lifted for 6 yrs and took my weight from 194 to 249 naturally before starting any cycles..I was 28 for my 1st cycle

18 ?? 18 to like 25 are the growing years far as I'm conserned.
Another wards you have no idea what you could of accomplished
on your own. 25 plus years behind me
before I did anything. So that would put me around 47.
My brother sports over 21 inch arm and never
shot a damn thing. Wait yes he does........
shots Vodka, Captin Morgan, with a twelve pack Natural Lite
He's a drunk.

Last edited:
18 ?? 18 to like 25 are the growing years far as I'm conserned.
Another wards you have no idea what you could of accomplished
on your own. 25 plus years behind me
before I did anything. So that would put me around 47.
My brother sports over 21 inch arm and never
shot a damn thing. Wait yes he does........
shots Vodka, Captin Morgan, with a twelve pack Natural Lite
He's a drunk.

the black dude on MTV's Rob and Big has 22's....and he's HUGE (actually he's fat)

that's commendable that you put in your time before messing around with aas

Last edited:
the black dude on MTV's Rob and Big has 22's....and he's HUGE (actually he's fat)

that's commendable that you put in your time before messing around with aas

Thankyou, pisser is he drinks every day and for me to
keep up with little brother I have to really bust my ass
lucky bastard. He still can't whoop my ass though;)

SOUNDS TO ME....

like you have self discipline and a desire to do things the best way you can, props to you, when you are older you will be glad you listened to your own inner voice instead of the others, i was a party animal throughout my 20's but lifted off and on then when I turned 30 I got serious and was consistent and natural for 4 years until I couldn't gain any more before I even tried creatine.

I did several cycles starting at 21 but stopped for years and just started again at 33.

thanks alot for the responses guys. Makes my decision feel a lot smarter. I'm happy with keeping the "supplements" simple right now. Food and shooting synthelamen b12 to keep the appetite is working well. my first lba's are on the way so hopefully that will make a big difference as well.

One last thing, can anyone think of a reason for someone like me (18 y/o) to wait on the syntherol protocol on my calves? I've been thinking about it for a few months and will probably start mid-july. I work calves 3X a week currently. 2X on leg days and 1 day has a day of their own. I change up my calf routine a lot in the sense of reps,sets,tempo, and rest and they're still sitting at 14.5 inches. It's really pissing me off even though I powerlift and dont bodybuild. It's just the fact that my upper body is so far ahead of my lower. I realize that I'll need around 6 bottles to get it done and I've done my research on it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws