over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how quickly does do you gain weight from hgh

dfresh333

Registered
i have been on 5iu a day for a week of kefies and im up 4 pounds and its sweet. is this the gh making me gain water so quickly?

I imagine it would be a contributing factor.

I ran Kefeis as the same dose, my hands got swollen at times

I got a Q for the guys that have a lot of experience with GH. I was looking at a GH box from the pharmacy and it said that 15iu of gh had 30mg of mannitol in it. Is the mannitol being used as a mild diuretic? Maybe the generic chinese gh dosn't have this, hence the difference in water retention distribution? Anybody know what the mannitol is for?

i have been on 5iu a day for a week of kefies and im up 4 pounds and its sweet. is this the gh making me gain water so quickly?

Ya Kefeis make me swell up with water too.

I got a Q for the guys that have a lot of experience with GH. I was looking at a GH box from the pharmacy and it said that 15iu of gh had 30mg of mannitol in it. Is the mannitol being used as a mild diuretic? Maybe the generic chinese gh dosn't have this, hence the difference in water retention distribution? Anybody know what the mannitol is for?

Oooh that's a great question. I've never tried pharm GH but I read about people saying it doesn't cause the water retention. Bump for that.

yea my last run was my first. i used 4iu and then lowered to 3ius and my wrists got huge! the water and pump was great but for some reason i thought it took me like 3 weeks to gain the weight

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Mannitol is a naturally occurring substance that causes the body to lose water (diuresis) through osmosis. Mannitol promotes diuresis in kidneys by increasing the concentration of filtrates in the kidney and blocking reabsorption of water by kidney tubules. The FDA approved mannitol in June 1964.

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Mannitol is a naturally occurring substance that causes the body to lose water (diuresis) through osmosis. Mannitol promotes diuresis in kidneys by increasing the concentration of filtrates in the kidney and blocking reabsorption of water by kidney tubules. The FDA approved mannitol in June 1964.

That would do some explaining as to why people don't tend to hold as much water on pharma GH

Interesting on the mannitol. Does anyone believe they need to cycle off synthetic GH before their show due to water weight? I'm currently deciding if this is what might be going on with my excessive water hold as I'm 4 weeks out.
I'm bigger, leaner and heavier than I've ever been, but I am retaining more water than normal this close to the show and I can only relate it to GH. (5iu green tops ED)

I recently dropped test down to 200mg and that has helped a few pounds, but I need the rest of this to get off!

Interesting on the mannitol. Does anyone believe they need to cycle off synthetic GH before their show due to water weight? I'm currently deciding if this is what might be going on with my excessive water hold as I'm 4 weeks out.
I'm bigger, leaner and heavier than I've ever been, but I am retaining more water than normal this close to the show and I can only relate it to GH. (5iu green tops ED)

I recently dropped test down to 200mg and that has helped a few pounds, but I need the rest of this to get off!

I have a show coming up as well and was told to stop GH use 2 weeks out.... I personally am doing 2iu/2iu....

I have a show coming up as well and was told to stop GH use 2 weeks out.... I personally am doing 2iu/2iu....

Yeah 2 weeks is what I have seen others drop at. I'll probably go that route.

If everyone is dropping there gh at 2 weeks out drop yours at 3 and be extra crispy. don't follow the trend set your own

Kefei at 2 iu preworkout has me gaining mass water. I has come off some. I went on vacation for a week without it and ate crap. When I got back I was down 10 pounds.

I normally drop out the GH and the longer acting test 2 to 3 weeks out. I wil then run some dandelion root for a few days just to get the bloat down. It will definitely help you dry out.

4iu of GH a day makes me hold water. gained 8 pounds in the first month of water

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member