over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How "real" is testicle shrinkage?

AVelasques911

Registered
I'm on just plain TRT/HCG, don't plan on ever cycling anything again. I HATE hcg, I find it's a pain to reconstitute and dose really accurately, kind of a pain to maintain E2 levels super steady, and there's the whole shipment issue (i live where it gets well over 100 degrees and that stuff sits around at the post office and mail truck for days).

Not to mention, the whole issue of TRT and infertility is a huge PLUS for me as I do not want kids and do not like protection (that's another story).

The sole reason I use it is because I'm afraid of my balls shrinking. I'm kind of curious if that's kind of a joke though? We've all heard the raisins comment but that's said in jest I'm assuming, or does the shrinkage get that drastic? If it's just little atrophy that a woman wouldn't really notice, I wouldn't mind.

For some that's the case but I've never experienced it, if they shrank it wasn't enough to notice, you won't know till you try

There's not many women into big balls out there. Yeah they'll atrophy but you're on trt and don't want children(same here) so IMO it's not worth using. I used it but they just shut back down so I stopped

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

My balls stay the same.

Bitches don't care about nothing but the cock. Balls don't matter.

My balls were the same size using 1000mg/week of test as they were when I was using 10,000ius/week of Hcg and 150ius hmg during my fertility protocol .i don't have huge balls but they aren't little either

Mine definitely shrank...but who cares?

ive been blasting and cruising with no off time since march 2014 and my nuts havent changed at all, thats after using npp, tren etc, i guess it depends on person cause mine havent shrunk at all and DO NOT count on gear usage to make you infertile, how many stories ive heard about guys getting there girls pregnant running loads of gear, i think steroids are a piss poor way to count on infertility

Last edited:
Man you guys are all lucky. My balls dont exist. I could care less now though. Wife always said I had huge balls. She still says it, but i guess to a 5'2 filipino women everything looks big haha. Lucky me.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Been on TRT for 4 years now. Blasting and crushing. My balls are the same size to this day.

Very real. Mine disappeared completely, Journey to the center of the pelvis! :eek:

Almost everyone will get noticeable atrophy. And everyone I have ever seen an ultrasound on who was on TRT had testicular fibrosis. We used to never see it but quite common these last 10 years.

What i dont know is if upon stopping the TRT and using PCT would the fibrosis reverse... my thoughts are NO. And that might be one of the reasons some guys who have been on dont recover to pre AAS natural test levels despite adequate PCT.

I've been on TRT for about 10 years. Mine shrunk by about 40% I did not use HCG the first 4 years or so, then I started it.

Real, but a very minor issue if your committed to the bb lifestyle

What's with guys these days not wanting children? Thats one of our main purposes in life.

It's going to be a sad and lonely life when you get old my friend.

What's with guys these days not wanting children? Thats one of our main purposes in life.

It's going to be a sad and lonely life when you get old my friend.

THe only problem I see with it is that many guys feel like that when they are 20 something, but once they are in their early to mid 30s they feel differently. Fall in love and get married and it all changes. If the uses does this for too long then there is a chance that they will not be able to father a child ever, or at least have a lot of problems that will stress out the wife and the marriage. We have seen it on here numerous times.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear