over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How safe is bitcoin compared to Wu or MG

Jesus Christ 30$ to get 300$ in bitcoin it's that much but I'm saving 25$ on purchase is that normal for everybody that uses bitcoin?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Check your pm. sent ya something.

Took a week to get bitcoin going with coinbase. Best thing ever. I'll never use MG or WU again. MG turned down my last 900 dollar transfer! A measly 900? Fuck them. Telling me how to spend my money! LOL

Is the fee 20 percent on those? I find that to be insane. So you lose $200 if you want 1k of bit

I personally have only seen 1 bitcoin ATM and it had a 5% fee buy/sell, if you factor in WU/MG fees and the inconvenience of going and dealing with the tellers I would say 5% is very reasonable.

I personally have only seen 1 bitcoin ATM and it had a 5% fee buy/sell, if you factor in WU/MG fees and the inconvenience of going and dealing with the tellers I would say 5% is very reasonable.

5 percent is not bad at all. the few I have seen online in my area said 20 percent, that I will not do

They can track you with WU, MG or BTC if they really want to. But they arent chasing down people for personal use of juice - they just arent, so it doesnt really matter which you use. Someone mentioned Monero and they would be really the only way to fully break any link to you. But unless you are a source, buying for distribution or part of an illegal scheme of some type, it really doesnt matter.

With that said, using BTC really boils down to convenience. You no longer have to go t o WalMart and try to semd money to someone who's name you cant pronounce in a country the clerk has never heard of.

Here is the easiest way I have found to do it.

1. go to blockchain.info and get a free wallet. Only send sources btc from this wallet. You only need to provide ptn or email addy.

2. go to coinmama.com and set up an acct. you will need to get lvl 2 verified to buy with a debit or credit card. this will require you to send a picture of your drivers license. Verification took me less than 1 hour during business hours. They also dont require you to confirm your payment sources like coinbase - saves a ton of time.

3. When you are verified, use your coin mama acct with your cc to purchase what you need. The biggest benefit to using coinmama is they dont give you a wallet like coin base. They require you to provide a wallet address when you purchase btc. That means once the sale is complete (minutes) the btc is in you blockchain.info wallet already.

During business hours you can be get set up and ready to pay in under 1 hr. If you are set up, it will just take a few minutes to buy btc and pay a source using your debit card. Very simple and easy.

They can track you with WU, MG or BTC if they really want to. But they arent chasing down people for personal use of juice - they just arent, so it doesnt really matter which you use. Someone mentioned Monero and they would be really the only way to fully break any link to you. But unless you are a source, buying for distribution or part of an illegal scheme of some type, it really doesnt matter.

With that said, using BTC really boils down to convenience. You no longer have to go t o WalMart and try to semd money to someone who's name you cant pronounce in a country the clerk has never heard of.

Here is the easiest way I have found to do it.

1. go to blockchain.info and get a free wallet. Only send sources btc from this wallet. You only need to provide ptn or email addy.

2. go to coinmama.com and set up an acct. you will need to get lvl 2 verified to buy with a debit or credit card. this will require you to send a picture of your drivers license. Verification took me less than 1 hour during business hours. They also dont require you to confirm your payment sources like coinbase - saves a ton of time.

3. When you are verified, use your coin mama acct with your cc to purchase what you need. The biggest benefit to using coinmama is they dont give you a wallet like coin base. They require you to provide a wallet address when you purchase btc. That means once the sale is complete (minutes) the btc is in you blockchain.info wallet already.

During business hours you can be get set up and ready to pay in under 1 hr. If you are set up, it will just take a few minutes to buy btc and pay a source using your debit card. Very simple and easy.
What is the limit I seen 100$ or 200$ and u gotta use that a couple times before u can load bigger amounts correct?

If you get lvl 2 verified, I think its 10,000 and thats really more to protect them from cc fraud.

Thanks for everybody input I did coinbase and blockchain seemed the easiest and wasn't expensive at all cheaper than WU so we will see it's so much more convenient. Thanks again

If you send directly from coinbase it is not very safe because your identity is tied to it. Safest would be to buy coinbase, send to a private wallet and shapeshift to monero (this burns the trail from coinbase to your monero since monero is anonymous) and shapeshift back to btc and send to a private wallet for final transaction to dealer.

My friend actually got his account frozen on coinbase for sending to a drug dealer (they froze his account with his assets in the account and its still inaccessible a year later).

stay safe....ish.

What do you mean by burning the trail from coinbase by shapeshifting to monero and then back to bitcoin?? Once you send your funds to your wallet, you can send those funds from your own private wallet to anyone you want... am I wrong here?????

Shapeshifting funds cost's money

All he means is as far as crypto currencies go, bitcoin isnt as anonymous as everyone thinks. There are other options that are completely untraceable. IMO, shapeshifting your currency is a bit extreme if you are just ordering for personal use, others would disagree. Some are willing to go through the extra step and incur extra expense to avoid any possibilty that someone could tie it to them. To each their own.

All he means is as far as crypto currencies go, bitcoin isnt as anonymous as everyone thinks. There are other options that are completely untraceable. IMO, shapeshifting your currency is a bit extreme if you are just ordering for personal use, others would disagree. Some are willing to go through the extra step and incur extra expense to avoid any possibilty that someone could tie it to them. To each their own.

Can or will Coinbase actually trace how you spend your bitcoin.. after it leaves thier exchange??

If you send it to your wallet and spend from thier... can coinbase ban you cause of how you used it??

Coinbase will freeze accounts if you send to a wallet that is implicated in a drug trafficking investigation.

Never send BTC directly from coinbase to a drug dealer (like Jmac said above and I said page 1).

LE can track your BTC from coinbase to your private wallet and to the drug dealer's wallet.

All a private wallet means is that you own the keys to control the wallet. Everything else about the wallet is public (ie btc total held in wallet, incoming and outgoing transactions with incoming/outgoing wallets/amount sent).

Bitcoin is a public, transparent blockchain.

I see... Pretty obvious not to send btc directly from the coinbase exchange to pay for gambling, or wallets on there radar.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510