over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How safe is bitcoin compared to Wu or MG

Jimmy14

Banned
I tried doing it today and its retarted supposdly i enterd wrong amount to verify my account which i didnt and now gotta wait 24hrs to try again only reason is im on vaca and no access to MG or WU which is why i tried to switchbto bitcoin cause i ordered atleast every 2 weeks just using them to much and wanna slow down so i dont raise any red flags. But bitcoin from what i read its easy to lose money and the value goes up and down. Any opinions bitcoin or Mg and WU?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was using coinbase can i switch to another one so i dont gotta wait 24 hrs? Like airbitz

You can use any btc portal, not just coinbase. Once your act is verified and you get it done, you'll never go back to wu or mg. I don't understand people always bitch about wu but are hesitant to try btc, so good for you taking the step.

Yes the value of btc fluctuates up/down, could crash 30% any day but you don't need to hold funds in your coinbase (or other). I do instant fund and send right away, no real risk. Just over fund a few dollars to cover fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use any btc portal, not just coinbase. Once your act is verified and you get it done, you'll never go back to wu or mg. I don't understand people always bitch about wu but are hesitant to try btc, so good for you taking the step.

Yes the value of btc fluctuates up/down, could crash 30% any day but you don't need to hold funds in your coinbase (or other). I do instant fund and send right away, no real risk. Just over fund a few dollars to cover fees

Ya once i start using it alot ill have a better understanding its like with anything else. Instant fund? I tried to get the app i didnt see it. I tried block chain but i cant load money on to it

I use coinbase to but them and send them to my private wallet which is electrum. This prevents coinbase from monitoring where I send things. It’s way safer in my opinion than WU or MG. WU lost a money laundering lawsuit and now the government has access to everything those two companies do.

If you send directly from coinbase it is not very safe because your identity is tied to it. Safest would be to buy coinbase, send to a private wallet and shapeshift to monero (this burns the trail from coinbase to your monero since monero is anonymous) and shapeshift back to btc and send to a private wallet for final transaction to dealer.

My friend actually got his account frozen on coinbase for sending to a drug dealer (they froze his account with his assets in the account and its still inaccessible a year later).

stay safe....ish.

If you send directly from coinbase it is not very safe because your identity is tied to it. Safest would be to buy coinbase, send to a private wallet and shapeshift to monero (this burns the trail from coinbase to your monero since monero is anonymous) and shapeshift back to btc and send to a private wallet for final transaction to dealer.

My friend actually got his account frozen on coinbase for sending to a drug dealer (they froze his account with his assets in the account and its still inaccessible a year later).

stay safe....ish.
This shit is pissing me off bro i did montero app put in all my info i try to hit plus button and buy bitcoin but it only has send or recieve thats what it said to do in support i dont get it this is like my 6th app i tried doing this shit with

For some reason every app i downloaded dosent work either cant buy bitcoin or take pic of my id and they cant verify it or that montero one was easy but cant buy bitcoin. Im def not retarted its not me

This shit is pissing me off bro i did montero app put in all my info i try to hit plus button and buy bitcoin but it only has send or recieve thats what it said to do in support i dont get it this is like my 6th app i tried doing this shit with

just use coinbase. As long as you are not a dealer or supplier you don't have to worry about a trail on the blockchain. seriously doubt LE wants to go after anybody buying 20 vials of steroids.

Honestly, if I had to choose one it would be Bitcoin. Seems just slightly more secure, and once you know how to to do it, it is rather easy. Coinbase is fantastic, and if you are smart you can stock up on coins when low, and save a decent amount of money due to the price per coin increase. I think over a 3 week span I gained 20%, so if your making a $300 purchase, hell its really only about $230.

For some reason every app i downloaded dosent work either cant buy bitcoin or take pic of my id and they cant verify it or that montero one was easy but cant buy bitcoin. Im def not retarted its not me

Could have fooled me.

Is the fee 20 percent on those? I find that to be insane. So you lose $200 if you want 1k of bit

Depends where you live and which atm. 8-15% is typical.

However they only require a phone to receive funds. No ID and you can get a paper wallet.

For security sake, this is local bitcoin is gonna be your best bet and they are marked up as much as atms.

Depends where you live and which atm. 8-15% is typical.

However they only require a phone to receive funds. No ID and you can get a paper wallet.

For security sake, this is local bitcoin is gonna be your best bet and they are marked up as much as atms.

Thank you brother. Kinda crazy if someone wanted 10k in bit it would cost them 1-2k

If they want you they will get you

I suspect someone has told this to Trump and he is regretting running for office more and more every day.

If they want you they'll get you, nothing is 100% safe

I bought some bitcoin because I got fed up with physically going someplace to use WU or MG. And I thought they were both expensive.

It was a "bit" of a process to get the account set up but once I did it really made life easier. The vendor offers a discount if you use bitcoin. I have not seen any significant fee that Coinbase charges but I did notice they have a fee.

What is most interesting is that I left a couple of hundred dollars in the account last January because I think I need something like $500 to open it for some reason. Anyways, two months later I opened the account again to add some more money and then make another purchase and low and behold my money had doubled. Well that certainly got me addicted. I have since put in about 7K and now as of yesterday it was worth 20k.

My accountant has done his best to keep me from selling everything and buying more bitcoin and it has worked. Actually I should take out my original investment and just let my earnings keep working for me but I won't. I suspect I find a way to keep putting money in like I do with my 401k.

There is a thread on here about a guy that bought a bunch of coil several years back and has now made over 3 million dollars. I cannot stop thinking about him.

Last edited:
I suspect someone has told this to Trump and he is regretting running for office more and more every day.

I bought some bitcoin because I got fed up with physically going someplace to use WU or MG. And I thought they were both expensive.

It was a "bit" of a process to get the account set up but once I did it really made life easier. The vendor offers a discount if you use bitcoin. I have not seen any significant fee that Coinbase charges but I did notice they have a fee.

What is most interesting is that I left a couple of hundred dollars in the account last January because I think I need something like $500 to open it for some reason. Anyways, two months later I opened the account again to add some more money and then make another purchase and low and behold my money had doubled. Well that certainly got me addicted. I have since put in about 7K and now as of yesterday it was worth 20k.

My accountant has done his best to keep me from selling everything and buying more bitcoin and it has worked. Actually I should take out my original investment and just let my earnings keep working for me but I won't. I suspect I find a way to keep putting money in like I do with my 401k.

There is a thread on here about a guy that bought a bunch of coil several years back and has now made over 3 million dollars. I cannot stop thinking about him.
Yes I was reading a couple things about people investing there money in going to do the same I found a good app that gets to the point buy, sell, receive I don't get why all of them aren't like that. It's very convenient really not much to it as long you do a like research it's not that hard. Thanks for helping out guys.

Jesus Christ 30$ to get 300$ in bitcoin it's that much but I'm saving 25$ on purchase is that normal for everybody that uses bitcoin?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner