over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How strong does dianabol make you?

I inject ddol. No orals. Lipid profile is better as well. You do not need a lot. Moderate dose if you want to live. You can go ED or EOD. Orals always gave me back pumps that suck. But since I started injectable no issues.

You know I am thinking about trading the Honda in on a new SUV. Or just keeping it to use as my gym/Walmart vehicle. I am looking at the latest offerings and I've really narrowed it down between the Toyota Sequoia or a Land Rover Defender 130. I've had a Sequoia and several Toyotas and one thing that they don't have is problems. That and the Sequoia is a little bit cheaper than the Defender. Of course Land Rover has a sketchy past with electronic issues and some engine issues but man they are cool. Will I be saying that if I am stuck on the side of the road or in a parking lot only to get massive repair bills...I can't say. Maybe I'll just sell it for a major loss after the warranty expires, but typically I really like to keep cars a long time so in depreciation value and maintenance costs I see the Toyota as the most likely winner. I second guess that as I think the Defenders are just that cool. Maybe I am just old, balding and have ED issues and just want the Land Rover to impress all these tens out there.....who knows. Just very conflicted......

Sad little troll.

Imagine coming to an online forum as you cant get any real attention in life.

I know a lot of people using it, and they aren't stupid.

Impossible

Stop dreaming dude,

Bodybuilding = fat old bald men with ed + gyno, heart problems and an even fatter uglier wife but thinks "she's a 10" 😂😂😂
Really? WTF you doing on this board then if not trolling?

On leg days I plug Dbol in my rectum. I like it because as I pucker my butthole during squats my body absorbs a little more and more. I recommend starting with 500mgs and ramping up from there.
Liar… I seen your legs, you don’t squat 😅

I know a lot of people using it, and they aren't stupid.

Impossible

Stop dreaming dude,

Bodybuilding = fat old bald men with ed + gyno, heart problems and an even fatter uglier wife but thinks "she's a 10" 😂😂😂
I support this message 😂😂😂

About the only thing I can guarantee you is that Zyzz didn't use d-bol.
So if you idolize him.... why are you asking about it?

there is no new dbol experiences , nobody smart is using that anymore, we are a pro-anadrol board lol , zyzz is a terrible inspiration , if you want to idolize a kid who abused steroids and rec drugs and died in his 20s for it , go for it., What did he do for the community that was positive or this earth before he left? Guide a bunch of follower teenagers to make the same selfish mistakes he made? what about his family and friends that's a heavy cross for them to carry? guy was far from a martyr, my 12 year old is more built than him from muay Thai alone , this is a bodybuilding board, not a rave physique hang out lol

I Love DBol. Anadrol fucks with my appetite and energy levels. Through a cycle, Dbol all day. Any time I want super glycogen compensation, Superdrol. I handle Superdrol sides very well. We’re all individual and for some Anadrol is king and for others Dbol is king.

I need to stop hitting the "New Posts" button when I log on 🤦

You know I am thinking about trading the Honda in on a new SUV. Or just keeping it to use as my gym/Walmart vehicle. I am looking at the latest offerings and I've really narrowed it down between the Toyota Sequoia or a Land Rover Defender 130. I've had a Sequoia and several Toyotas and one thing that they don't have is problems. That and the Sequoia is a little bit cheaper than the Defender. Of course Land Rover has a sketchy past with electronic issues and some engine issues but man they are cool. Will I be saying that if I am stuck on the side of the road or in a parking lot only to get massive repair bills...I can't say. Maybe I'll just sell it for a major loss after the warranty expires, but typically I really like to keep cars a long time so in depreciation value and maintenance costs I see the Toyota as the most likely winner. I second guess that as I think the Defenders are just that cool. Maybe I am just old, balding and have ED issues and just want the Land Rover to impress all these tens out there.....who knows. Just very conflicted......

Just remember: If you decide to buy at a dealership you MUST start the negotiation with the smashing of the salesman's phone..............trust me..................just keep a close eye on your dog for the next couple weeks in case of retribution.

Or something stupid like that.........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity