over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How strong does dianabol make you?

7zyzz7fan

Newbies
Because dianabol was the most popular steroid for football players. how good is it for bodybuilders/strength athletes?

bro you made two extremely newbie identical posts as your first two posts here ever, how old are you a teenager? try using the search feature and lol @ your screen name this hast to be a joke and a troll
My phone was lagging so i double posted because i thought it didn't post the first time.

I did use the search but i also take from new experiences

Also zyzz is a good inspiration

I also read that halotestin and superdrol are great for strength but have harsh sides

What's your experience with the above two?

Google search things like ‘professionamuscle dbol’ To find threads on this site about dbol.

Gets you to where you want to be, and avoids clogging the forums with inane bs threads

First time I used dbol I got super strong but super watery

Haven’t used it since, been 12 years

My phone was lagging so i double posted because i thought it didn't post the first time.

I did use the search but i also take from new experiences

Also zyzz is a good inspiration
there is no new dbol experiences , nobody smart is using that anymore, we are a pro-anadrol board lol , zyzz is a terrible inspiration , if you want to idolize a kid who abused steroids and rec drugs and died in his 20s for it , go for it., What did he do for the community that was positive or this earth before he left? Guide a bunch of follower teenagers to make the same selfish mistakes he made? what about his family and friends that's a heavy cross for them to carry? guy was far from a martyr, my 12 year old is more built than him from muay Thai alone , this is a bodybuilding board, not a rave physique hang out lol

I also read that halotestin and superdrol are great for strength but have harsh sides

they are the least toxic out of everything, I recommend both at 50mg per day staked with 3cc of DHB intra trap and 50ML intra achilles tendon, of a cattle prod tren pellet injection tool,. keep the estrogen in there from the pellet conversion and you get that same benefit mimicking dbol of a better T-E ratio

I recommend you use the same gauge needles that dracula used to impale the ottoman turks in romania. they are extremely effective.

Man the new thing with dbol is micro dosing. Like 10mg a week. It mimics the steroids you got from the placenta when you were in your moms womb.....pure gains
Not sure if you're joking or not.. but Duchaince was talking about taking 5-10mg first thing in the morning to mimic natural pulses. Supposedly the dose is small enough to not trigger suppression.

Google search things like ‘professionamuscle dbol’ To find threads on this site about dbol.

Gets you to where you want to be, and avoids clogging the forums with inane bs threads

First time I used dbol I got super strong but super watery

Haven’t used it since, been 12 years
Yeah. Also check Reddit compound experience threads dedicated to dbol

I think superdrol kills halotestin in terms of strength. But with superdrol you'll feel like shit within a few days of your first dose.
Halotestin has a very feel good and assertive drive component to it. You'll also see a good strength boost after the first week of consistent dosing.

That said. I somewhat recognize trollingness of this thread. But Ill leave the above for posterity sake.

there is no new dbol experiences , nobody smart is using that anymore,
I know a lot of people using it, and they aren't stupid.

we are a pro-anadrol board lol , zyzz is a terrible inspiration , if you want to idolize a kid who abused steroids and rec drugs and died in his 20s for it , go for it., What did he do for the community that was positive or this earth before he left? Guide a bunch of follower teenagers to make the same selfish mistakes he made? what about his family and friends that's a heavy cross for them to carry? guy was far from a martyr,

my 12 year old is more built than him from muay Thai alone ,
Impossible

Stop dreaming dude,
this is a bodybuilding board, not a rave physique hang out lol
Bodybuilding = fat old bald men with ed + gyno, heart problems and an even fatter uglier wife but thinks "she's a 10" 😂😂😂

I think superdrol kills halotestin in terms of strength. But with superdrol you'll feel like shit within a few days of your first dose.
Halotestin has a very feel good and assertive drive component to it. You'll also see a good strength boost after the first week of consistent dosing.

That said. I somewhat recognize trollingness of this thread.
Im not trolling
But Ill leave the above for posterity sake.
I read every experience there was on r steroids pertaining to dbol

On leg days I plug Dbol in my rectum. I like it because as I pucker my butthole during squats my body absorbs a little more and more. I recommend starting with 500mgs and ramping up from there.
Even better just like the old days take dbol the bottle

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner