over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How the hell do you function on DNP ???

mormussle

Registered
I started Monday. Tues and Wed were fine. day 4 it hit me like a ton of bricks, completely exhausted, same today. I managed 30 min of walking on the treadmill, thats it. I have been taking some Adrena lean to help with energy, it has synephrine in it, but it hardly does shit. I am only taking like 300mg a day. I literally could fall asleep at the wheel driving. I am taking lots of vitamins, ester c, curcumin, resveratrol ect. Does anyone lift on this stuff???

I could lift on 500mg per day. Sessions were pretty shitty but I got it done. Then again I wasnt ready to fall asleep all day like you are. Just be glad you dont have a high tolerance.

Try Ephedra and Caffeine. I would cut the dose and just lower calories to compensate if I were you.

I thought the same way the first time I ran it. But since I've learned that like everything in this sport, it's a lot of mental toughness and how bad you want it.

I fucking hate it , feel like dog shit. Even at 250mg eod. Lucky I don't use it often

I barely even notice I am on DNP nowadays. I think it is because of the supplement protocol I am on.

Taurine
pyruvate 3x per day
glycerol tbsp 3x per day
injectable resveratrol
injectable curcumin

With fruits and vegetables as primary carb source.
Doing things this way has allowed me to function completely normal on 500mg of crystal DNP. I do sweat a little more than usual, but my energy levels are decent and I have even managed to hit PR's with this protocol.
I think the pyruvate and glycerol are especially important.
I have jumped on DNP when I was out of both, thinking I would just grab some part way into the cycle. I ended up cutting it short so I could order them because I was way more miserable without them.

Take less, use it longer... Fairly easy to tolerate it at 100-200mg a day.

I have ran it pretty much every way you can think of high / low doses, long / short cycles. for the past month I have been running it in a unique way where I take a mega dose of 1500mg twice a week 3-5 days apart depending on my work schedule, and i feel amazing off this and results are pretty outstanding.

I have ran it pretty much every way you can think of high / low doses, long / short cycles. for the past month I have been running it in a unique way where I take a mega dose of 1500mg twice a week 3-5 days apart depending on my work schedule, and i feel amazing off this and results are pretty outstanding.

Sounds like one of the dumbest protocols I have ever come across.

Interesting... People should take caution when reading this.. Not everyone is the same, or is their DNP. Just a safety shout out.
DNP is good stuff, I only worked out e3D on it... Just too draining & this is coming from a guy who takes 1 day off A week at most

you are entitled to that opinion, I like to experiment with things people haven't done before sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't i just happen to like this way :)

Interesting... People should take caution when reading this.. Not everyone is the same, or is their DNP. Just a safety shout out.
I totally agree with you on this and I wasn't trying to recommend anyone to try this method of taking it.

I like it because the dosing is far enough apart which means the DNP doesn't have a chance to build up in my system I take 1500mg day 1 then the next 3 days it is getting weaker and weaker in my body so by the time day 4 arrives I feel its completely out of my system and ready for the next dose. I say I feel it is out of my system because I can't find a definite answer on the life of DNP I have read it has a half life anywhere between 18-48 hours which means an active life of 1.5-4 days if anyone knows the exact time frame do tell.

What gives you the idea that yo-yo'ing dosages would have a positive benefit in any way?

Just out of curiosity did any of you notice an extreme case of muscle loss since the general consesus is anything more than 1-2 pounds a week of weight loss will also sacrifice muscle?

I barely even notice I am on DNP nowadays. I think it is because of the supplement protocol I am on.

Taurine
pyruvate 3x per day
glycerol tbsp 3x per day
injectable resveratrol
injectable curcumin

Doing things this way has allowed me to function completely normal on 500mg of crystal DNP. I do sweat a little more than usual, but my energy levels are decent and I have even managed to hit PR's with this protocol.
I have jumped on DNP when I was out of both, thinking I would just grab some part way into the cycle. I ended up cutting it short so I could order them because I was way more miserable without them.

THANKS ALL, for the good info. Glade I'm not the only one who feels so run down on this stuff, I need to get some glycerol, and pyruvate.;)

TNH gave some great pointers

for me these helped ALOT

phenteramine, 30mg in the morning, no more alwise sleep and dnp night sweats become a serious issue
eat atleast 250 grams of carbs a day, fruit as already mentioned is a great choice
take ur dnp before bed and try to use the crystal dnp, that way blood levels peak overnight and you dont suffer from that wave of lethargy and heat you usualy get 1-3 hours after taking your capsule
drink a sugar free electrolyte drink during ur workouts
take ur workouts easy, personally i wouldnt do cardio, i say this coz on dnp i just physically couldnt walk fast enough to use the treadmill
cut ur volume down, and do higher rep training (12-15 reps minimum) and take longer rest breaks between sets
try to stay cool during the evenings when ur relaxing and not sweat all the time if you can, e.g a fan, aircon, etc, this way ur not always loosing electrolytes
having on hand a cold wet damp towel at gym always good to help keep ya cool after a weight set

try not to look at using dnp as a physical challenge, i found later while using it if ya jus tried to relax on it, e.g relax ur workouts, do what you have to, chill at home later in evenings, go for a walk in a shopping centre with ur misses (usualy air conditioned) etc, the dnp run will be much easier if ya jus relax and keep occupied to get through it

the other thing is dont look in the mirror or stand on the scales when using dnp, jus forget them, 6-8 days after u come off dnp look in the mirror and scales, ull be pleasantly suprisd

Last edited:

Taurine
pyruvate 3x per day
glycerol tbsp 3x per day
injectable resveratrol
injectable curcumin

Great advise here... I would also add in 3 grams of Taurine per day, helped me a lot...
Also I am a big fan of taking my DNP just before bed as i use the crystal and in my experience it hits hardest 2-6 hours after taking it... so usually im sleeping with no covers and AC blasting... I wake up and the worst is behind for the day.. .that is my experience for 3 cycles so far... I am also a fan of smaller dosing while doing a normal diet... so 250mg/day or even every 36 hours

I also take mine at night. I noticed the same thing, the majority of the heat spell comes within hours of taking it. I prefer to sleep through most of that with my fan blasting me in the night.

What gives you the idea that yo-yo'ing dosages would have a positive benefit in any way?

Well the fact I've been doing it this way for over a month and have seen great results gives me that idea.

I said its not something I recommend others to try, and I am not saying it is a smart way to take it, but for me personally I feel good and am pleased with the results

Creed has more experience with dnp than anyone I know. He is my best friend. He has dropped so much fat so fast with this protocol. He looks like a different person. This protocol leads to virtually no sides other than horrible body heat the following day. I'm not saying anyone else should dose dnp this high, but like I said, creed has more experience than anyone with this compound and knows his body's limit very well.

Last edited:
Creed has more experience with dnp than anyone I know. He is my best friend. He has dropped so much fat so fast with this protocol. He looks like a different person. This protocol leads to virtually no sides other than horrible body heat the following day. I'm not saying anyone else should dose dnp this high, but like I said, creed has more experience than anyone with this compound and knows his body's limit very well.

this is interesting

Actually, I run it that way also. I take 100mg ED, and spike up to 750mg twice a week spaced out. I feel bad at most, 1-2 days a week, and feel amazing all the other days. My weight drops so fast I can't control it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131